Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential (686 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by cathodekazim: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Something baffles me each time I read Obidient and Peter Obi's post screaming they were rigged out. My question is was APC in charge of Delta State? Edo State ?Bayelsa state? Akwa Ibom? Taraba ? and other states won by PDP? What baffles me the most is that these states are core christian states. How on earth would APC rig these states when every permutations actually went against them. Obidients need to wake up to reality. They lost fair and square. Watch how they'll start raining insult on me instead of being constructive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by cathodekazim: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2023
These states have RECs who strongly worked against APC. Atiku won more than 13 states. Even the core North that we are talking about, Peter Obi is the least popular in the deep North Eastern and North Western states. Check the stats very well. NNPP had more votes in the core Northern states than Labor party. This affirms what Kwankwanso said prior to the election. LP is just a regional party. Reason why he couldn't step down for OBi. Truth is bitter. Obi lost fair and square

1 Like

Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by chivic(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2023
cathodekazim:
These states have RECs who strongly worked against APC. Atiku won more than 13 states. Even the core North that we are talking about, Peter Obi is the least popular in the deep North Eastern and North Western states. Check the stats very well. NNPP had more votes in the core Northern states than Labor party. This affirms what Kwankwanso said prior to the election. LP is just a regional party. Reason why he couldn't step down for OBi. Truth is bitter. Obi lost fair and square

But from the election result whether rigged or not,the gap between Obi and Kwankwaso is like light and darkness.If he had merged more people would have believed In the party and add to their combined total which would have exceeded that of APC. If OBI won 12 state ( south,north and FCT not to add rivers from no where without brandishing money then he is force.APC had 21 state governors before the election and barely won only 12( if you remove rivers it will be 11)
If labour had upto 21 state before the election,they would have won 30 states.

Question: which of the 4 key presidential candidate would have won upto 12 states if he had joined Labour .The answer is NON.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by RealestTundee(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2023
cool
Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by N3TRAL: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu was rigged out in the North, particularly in Sokoto (Tambuwal who stepped down for Atiku played a Wike on Tinubu). Tinubu was rigged out in Yobe. He lost at least 300,000 votes in those places.

Contrary to Obidîots opinion, Tinubu was rigged out in Akwa Ibom. Tinubu should have won Akwa Ibom. Atiku won and Tinubu came second. It was Tinubu first, Obi second and Atiku third.

Tinubu won Bayelsa but was rigged out.
Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Tinubu was rigged out in the North
Adamawa state Abi?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by cathodekazim: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Obidients will avoid this thread like plague. They've begin to see reality
Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by xpac01(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2023
cathodekazim:

Sometimes I wonder the kind of illogical analysis people make.

In what way do you want to start comparing the popularity of Kwankwso to Obi?

One thing is certain, if Kwankwaso or Atiku had stepped down for Obi, the election would have been a game over for this inhumane party called APC...
Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Answer: YES!
Re: Fact Check. Did APC Rig All The State PDP And NNPP Won In The Last Presidential by jahsharon: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
cathodekazim:
Something baffles me each time I read Obidient and Peter Obi's post screaming they were rigged out. My question is was APC in charge of Delta State? Edo State ?Bayelsa state? Akwa Ibom? Taraba ? and other states won by PDP? What baffles me the most is that these states are core christian states. How on earth would APC rig these states when every permutations actually went against them. Obidients need to wake up to reality. They lost fair and square. Watch how they'll start raining insult on me instead of being constructive

According to the idiots, the only states not rigged are the states that they won.

(1) (Reply)

This Must Be Hung On The Walls Of Offices In Two Weeks Time / Who Is The Owner Of Nigeria / APC Hired Almanjiris To Act As Niger Delta Pro-tinubu Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.