Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead (967 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by 2mercy: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ismaila Maihanci, House of Representatives member-elect for Jalingo/Yorro/Zing Federal Constituency in Taraba State, is dead. He died at the age of 36. Maihanci, who won…

Ismaila Maihanci, House of Representatives member-elect for Jalingo/Yorro/Zing Federal Constituency in Taraba State, is dead.

He died at the age of 36.

Maihanci, who won the election under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), reportedly died in the early hours of Saturday.

He would be laid to rest later in the day, according to Islamic rites.

Born on October 22 1986, the politician and businessman served as a Special Adviser to Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku.

Maihanci had also served as the Secretary of PDP in Taraba State.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-36-year-old-rep-elect-is-dead/

Nlfpmod
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by Zonefree(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wetin kill am

1 Like

Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by okosodo: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
RIP
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Politics is beyond physical games... no be childz
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by Ever8090: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Them don kill this one, the day my friend went to struggle for a contract against a former senator and lost his memory on his way back from Abuja to port Harcourt, that was the day I learnt to avoid anything that has to do with Nigerian politicians...those idiots can do anything

6 Likes

Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by GeneralPula: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
I tell you..

You gotta chop anything chopable or else them go enter you thru back door..
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by OneCandleAway(f): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

When ordinary house of assembly candidate was being bribed 100 million naira to step down, now imagine what length people will go to get rid of house of representatives candidate
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by OneCandleAway(f): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Them don kill this one, the day my friend went to struggle for a contract against a former senator and lost his memory on his way back from Abuja to port Harcourt, that was the day I learnt to avoid anything that has to do with Nigerian politicians...those idiots can do anything

It was on this nairaland something said he wanted to compete for a small position, that's how someone brought up the sin he committed in JSS3
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by Ever8090: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin
OneCandleAway:

It was on this nairaland something said he wanted to compete for a small position, that's how someone brought up the sin he committed in JSS3
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by nams77: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Are you serious? grin
Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ordinary SUG back then in school, we know as e dey go
OneCandleAway:

Re: 36-year-old Rep-elect Is Dead by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2023

(1)

Awo Would Rather Ally With Igbo Than Gain Freedom / Mob Murders Butcher Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto / Tinubu Supper Caught With An Alternate Twitter Handle Claiming Obidient.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.