Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,940 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 (872 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / Putin Says Israel Didn't Down Russian Aircraft; Netanyahu Offers Condolences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
These days there are lots of young ignorant people on Tiktok talking trash. Sometimes when these people talk you wonder if there is brain in their heads.

Abeg listen to this one that claims to be a logical human being

I had taken the pain to briefly educate her and those like her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axo4mJzY0VM

Do subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by favor914: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
IamPlato:
These days there are lots of young ignorant people on Tiktok talking trash. Sometimes when these people talk you wonder if there is brain in their heads.

Abeg listen to this one that claims to be a logical human being

https://youtu.be/

Do subscribe to my YouTube channel

The British administration was formalized by the League of Nations under the Palestine Mandate in 1923, as part of the Partitioning of the Ottoman Empire following World War I.

The Mandate reaffirmed the 1917 British commitment to the Balfour Declaration, for the establishment in Palestine of a "National Home" for the Jewish people, with the prerogative to carry it out.

A British census of 1918 estimated 700,000 Arabs and 56,000 Jews.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Ofodirinwa: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good luck with your channel lol.
Your no longer talking to your towns folk, so educate yourself before making embarrassing videos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Righteousness2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Highly ignorant kids.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Righteousness2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Your no longer talking to your towns folk, so educate yourself before making embarrassing videos.

You are really one of the ignorant kids.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
The state of Isreal did not exist until 1948. Whoever said it is right

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by MasterJayJay: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
State of Israel is different from ancient Israel.

5 Likes

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Horus(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
MasterJayJay:
State of Israel is different from ancient Israel.

Exactly, and the Establishment of the State of Israel was proclaimed on 14 May 1948
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Holyfic: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
You de call enlightened person ignorant grin another MF glued to religion]

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Did Israel exist before 1948?
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Ofodirinwa: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
favor914:

The British administration was formalized by the League of Nations under the Palestine Mandate in 1923, as part of the Partitioning of the Ottoman Empire following World War I.

The Mandate reaffirmed the 1917 British commitment to the Balfour Declaration, for the establishment in Palestine of a "National Home" for the Jewish people, with the prerogative to carry it out.

A British census of 1918 estimated 700,000 Arabs and 56,000 Jews.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

Thats still Palestine lol. There are more Nigerians in the US than 56,000. Does that mean the US is Warri??
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
oga watch the video before you talk
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mynd44:
that wasn't her point. Her point was that Israelites didn't exist until 1948.

Listen to what she said
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Holyfic:
You de call enlightened person ignorant grin another MF glued to religion]
Israel existed before they fell...
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mynd44:
make una watch the video.

Anyone who is ignorant like her will think Israelites were created by Europeans. To her, Israelites never happened until 1948.

Ever sane person knows different...

Saying Israel is a planned country doesn't mean anything, most countries are planned countries.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Horus(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZB0qKMM1Ao

The Creation Of The State Of Israel in 1948

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
IamPlato:
that wasn't her point. Her point was that Israelites didn't exist until 1948.

Listen to what she said

I am a christian does that make me an Hebrew. Because Judaism and Christianity came from Abraham's line but those who created Israel in 1948 are Europeans. Europeans who practice Judaism they are Jews but does that make them Hebrew the ancient race of the original Israel cause Abraham was not a European.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Holyfic: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Holyfic: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
IamPlato:
Israel existed before they fell...
before they fell from the sky abii....Bro learn about your history abeg free Jews and their cousins.... even Jerusalem David wai dem de claim so David come see people for there and he conquered them read the bible well you go see am so the circle keep repeating itself
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Antiochus:

I am a christian does that make me an Hebrew. Because Judaism and Christianity came from Abraham's line but those who created Israel in 1948 are Europeans. Europeans who practice Judaism they are Jews but does that make them Hebrew the ancient race of the original Israel cause Abraham was not a European.
what the video sir and listen to what I said.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Holyfic:
before they fell from the sky abii....Bro learn about your history abeg free Jews and their cousins.... even Jerusalem David wai dem de claim so David come see people for there and he conquered them read the bible well you go see am so the circle keep repeating itself
watch the video sir.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Antiochus:

Christianity has nothing to do with being Hebrew. I wasn't talking about Christianity.

My question for you, was there a nation called Israel before 1948?
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZB0qKMM1Ao

The Creation Of The State Of Israel in 1948
that is not the point...

The question is, was there ever a nation called Israel before 1948?
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
IamPlato:
Christianity has nothing to do with being Hebrew. I wasn't talking about Christianity.
My question for you, was there a nation called Israel before 1948?

No. There was no nation called Israel before 1948

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Antiochus:

that means you don't know history...
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Antiochus:

and you are not a Christian. Stop saying you are one
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by mysticwarrior(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
IamPlato:
that means you don't know history...
Israel was not a recognized sovereign nation untill 1948, if Israel was actually a nation before then they would have rose up and waged war against the Germans who slaughtered 6 millions Jews during the last years in the first half of the 21th century.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Israel was not a recognized sovereign nation untill 1948, if Israel was actually a nation before then they would have rose up a waged war against the Germans who slaughtered 6 millions Jews during the last years in the first half of the 21th century.
that's not true, there are nations in the past that fell and never rose up to fight again or wage war.

Man you need to visit deep into history. Israel was a very old nation that fell and was trampled under the control of mighty nation's like Babylon, medo Persians, greeks, Rome... They couldn't rise and all that led to the constant migration of Jews into other parts of the world. And in the 1940s they began coming back to their lands.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by mysticwarrior(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
IamPlato:
that's not true, there are nations in the past that fell and never rose up to fight again or wage war.

Man you need to visit deep into history. Israel was a very old nation that fell and was trampled under the control of mighty nation's like Babylon, medo Persians, greeks, Rome... They couldn't rise and all that led to the constant migration of Jews into other parts of the world. And in the 1940s they began coming back to their lands.
Was Israel recognized by the League of Nations as a sovereign nation befory1948?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
and you are not a Christian. Stop saying you are one

Was Abraham a european? All the prophets in the old testament were they europeans/caucausians? Was Jesus a European? Cause those who created this 1948 Israel were europeans and those who inhabit there today are european jews who migrated from europe. Look at their face and colour. The fact that you are a jew doesn't make you an Israeli/Hebrew we have jews in Nigeria too does that make them Israelis. The ancient Israel is different from this artificial Israel. The real owners of ancient Israel are semitic people. Europeans who inhabit Israel today are not semitic people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Was Abraham a european? All the prophets in the old testament were they europeans/caucausians? Was Jesus a European? Cause those who created this 1948 Israel were europeans and those who inhabit there today are european jews who migrated from europe. Look at their face and colour. The fact that you are a jew doesn't make you an Israeli/Hebrew we have jews in Nigeria too does that make them Israelis. The ancient Israel is different from this artificial Israel. The real owners of ancient Israel are semitic people. Europeans who inhabit Israel today are not semitic people.
yes they are Semitic. Oga that's why I said watch the video or go read history.

Read about Ashkenazi Jews... Make Una no dey talk all these embarrassing things online.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
yes they are Semitic. Oga that's why I said watch the video or go read history.

Read about Ashkenazi Jews... Make Una no dey talk all these embarrassing things online.

Being a Jew means you are an adherent of the Judaic religion that does not give you connection to the ancient Israelis the bible talks about. Answer that question was Jesus a European? Were all the bible figures and those in the old and new testament Europeans cause it was even Apostles that took Christianity to Europe through their missionary journeys so how come do we have Europeans ruling and living in that area today. Abraham was born in Ur of Chaldea a place located in Southern Iraq today so are these Europeans claiming Abraham as their father or what? Lols

Many Europeans practice the Judaic religion that makes them jews but does that give them connection to the ancient Hebrews who originated from the middle east? How does that connect. I am a christian does that give me connection to ancient people of Israel? Cause christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic faith. Modern Israel is the product of Europe's Imperialism. You are the one embarrassing yourself Ashkenaz people we have in the Bible aren't Europeans. Please can you pick a European man or race out from the old testament and how those Europeans fit into the 12 tribes of Israel that came from Jacob or was Jacob a European?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine / New Development: US Calls Russia's Bluff Over Georgia / Facebook + Ditzy Wife = Major Security Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.