Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 (923 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / Putin Says Israel Didn't Down Russian Aircraft; Netanyahu Offers Condolences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Being a Jew means you are an adherent of the Judaic religion that does not give you connection to the ancient Israelis the bible talks about. Answer that question was Jesus a European? Were all the bible figures and those in the old and new testament Europeans cause it was even Apostles that took Christianity to Europe through their missionary journeys so how come do we have Europeans claiming they have connection to the ancient Israeli lineage.

Many Europeans practice the Judaic religion that makes them jews but does that give them connection to the ancient Hebrews who originated from the middle east? How does that connect. I am a christian does that give me connection to ancient people of Israel? Cause christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic faith. Modern Israel is the product of Europe's Imperialism. You are the one embarrassing yourself Ashkenaz people we have in the Bible aren't Europeans. Please can you pick a European man or race out from the old testament and how those Europeans fit into the 12 tribes of Israel that came from Jacob or was Jacob a European?
Oga where did Ashkenazi Jews come out from? Where were they before moving to Europe
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Being a Jew means you are an adherent of the Judaic religion that does not give you connection to the ancient Israelis the bible talks about. Answer that question was Jesus a European? Were all the bible figures and those in the old and new testament Europeans cause it was even Apostles that took Christianity to Europe through their missionary journeys so how come do we have Europeans claiming they have connection to the ancient Israeli lineage.

Many Europeans practice the Judaic religion that makes them jews but does that give them connection to the ancient Hebrews who originated from the middle east? How does that connect. I am a christian does that give me connection to ancient people of Israel? Cause christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic faith. Modern Israel is the product of Europe's Imperialism. You are the one embarrassing yourself Ashkenaz people we have in the Bible aren't Europeans. Please can you pick a European man or race out from the old testament and how those Europeans fit into the 12 tribes of Israel that came from Jacob or was Jacob a European?
Jesus was a Galilean Jew
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Being a Jew means you are an adherent of the Judaic religion that does not give you connection to the ancient Israelis the bible talks about. Answer that question was Jesus a European? Were all the bible figures and those in the old and new testament Europeans cause it was even Apostles that took Christianity to Europe through their missionary journeys so how come do we have Europeans ruling and living in that area today. Abraham was born in Ur of Chaldea a place located in Southern Iraq today so are these Europeans claiming Abraham as their father or what? Lols

oga go and read, you de here dey argue... Now see wetin you dey talk.

Wetin concern Christians with Israel or Jews. Any Christian that thinks he or she is a Jew is a mumu.

I am talking about Jews by DNA not religion. Oga abeg dey go your church. 🤣 Better go study history well
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
Oga where did Ashkenazi Jews come out from? Where were they before moving to Europe

Where in History did you read that Jews moved to Europe? Why did they move to Europe? What happened to them in their original land in the middle east? And if truly they moved to Europe how come their body faces changed into that of the Europeans overnight.

You are not dealing with kids here o.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
oga go and read, you de here dey argue... Now see wetin you dey talk.

Wetin concern Christians with Israel or Jews. Any Christian that thinks he or she is a Jew is a mumu.

I am talking about Jews by DNA not religion. Oga abeg dey go your church. 🤣 Better go study history well
v

I am not saying Christains are Jews i am trying to make a point there if there was no Judaism christanity won't come to being so it will be silly for a European who practice any of the Abrahamic religions to be calling himself ancient Israeli. Now I can see you have no concrete answer don't laugh your way out of this discussion be serious here if you know what you are saying.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Where in History did you read that Jews moved to Europe? Why did they move to Europe? What happened to them in their original land in the middle east? And if truly they moved to Europe how come their body faces changed into that of the Europeans overnight.

You are not dealing with kids here o.

that's why you should watch the video if you want to know... Ethiopian Jews also changed after moving to Ethiopia.

Do you know how many years ago they migrated?
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:
v

I am not saying Christains are Jews i am trying to make a point there if there was no Judaism christanity won't come to being so it will be silly for a European who practice any of the Abrahamic religions to be calling himself ancient Israeli. Now I can see you have no concrete answer don't laugh your way out of this discussion be serious here if you know what you are saying.
you could have saved yourself this argument if you wanted the video and listen to me educating that girl on her ignorance.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Antiochus(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
that's why you should watch the video if you want to know... Ethiopian Jews also changed after moving to Ethiopia.

SMH. Goodbye.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by mysticwarrior(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Antiochus:
v

I am not saying Christains are Jews i am trying to make a point there if there was no Judaism christanity won't come to being so[b] it will be silly for a European who practice any of the Abrahamic religions to be calling himself ancient Israeli. [/b]Now I can see you have no concrete answer don't laugh your way out of this discussion be serious here if you know what you are saying.
Oil dey your head, it's just like calling Nigerian Muslim Arabs.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by mysticwarrior(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:

Some Ethiopians believe that they have Jewish bloodline, but those were unverified claims with no concrete evidence to prove it.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Some Ethiopians believe that they have Jewish bloodline, but those were unverified claims with no concrete evidence to prove it.
my brother go and read about Ethiopian Jews...

Thousands of them moved back to Israel on 1950s.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Oil dey your head, it's just like calling Nigerian Muslim Arabs.
make Una learn to read, verify things first b fore you believe.

Many of you don't read that's why you don't know most of these things
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Omofaye99: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
These days there are lots of young ignorant people on Tiktok talking trash. Sometimes when these people talk you wonder if there is brain in their heads.

Abeg listen to this one that claims to be a logical human being

I had taken the pain to briefly educate her and those like her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axo4mJzY0VM

Do subscribe to my YouTube channel

Isreal never exited as a country till 1948, remove religion from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by Omofaye99: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
Ashkenazi jews are German converts.

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by mysticwarrior(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
IamPlato:
make Una learn to read, verify things first b fore you believe.

Many of you don't read that's why you don't know most of these things
You keep telling people who are trying to correct you to go and read when you are the one who needs to go and read.
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You keep telling people who are trying to correct you to go and read when you are the one who needs to go and read.
ok
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Omofaye99:

Ashkenazi jews are German converts.
ok
Re: Ignorant Girl Said Israel Didn't Exist Until 1948 by IamPlato(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Omofaye99:

Isreal never exited as a country till 1948, remove religion from it.
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sa Police Attack A Disabled Student Check The Video / Could This Anti-Islam , Pro-Israel African American Man Beat Obama In 2012 ? / An Egyptian Imam On Trial For Burning A Copy Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.