Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. (997 Views)

Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by Pinkybae: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2023
Very hard to watch. These group of Nigerians are the existential threat to the progress of our nation.
This is what weaponization of poverty looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbK0xoypuek

The same folks undermining every effort to retrieve and rehabilitate our country. The same people sabotaging their interest and all Nigerians by promoting and reinstating their oppressors.

These are his tribal warriors 😢 pathetic 💔

This is true picture of Nigerian problems.

Incredibly heartbreaking 💔

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by helinues: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2023
Who repatriated Jubril back to Sudan?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by Pinkybae: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

undecided
😂😂😂
Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by Curious345: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
I once worked in a bOT farm. We know how it goes

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by Tflex01: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
So out of all the 18 candidates in the last presidential election, you guys know for a fact that these are Tinubu supporters even though nothing suggest that in the video. grin

Okan gbogbo yin oni bale! cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by AntiTerrorist: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

undecided
This guy helinues (with his many monikers) lives his entire life on Nairaland. He spends his nights and days here. If you leave Nairaland for a week or two. By the time you come back, it is his him that you will first see. I wonder how much they are giving him that is enough to secure his future. I how Polithiefcians who hire him to do ignoble things online actually love him like their own children.
Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by helinues: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This guy helinues (with his many monikers) lives his entire life on Nairaland. He spends his nights and days here. If you leave Nairaland for a week or two. By the time you come back, it is his him that you will first see. I wonder how much they are giving him that is enough to secure his future. I how Polithiefcians who hire him to do ignoble things online actually love him like their own children.

Are you done ranting?

And if I asked you to provide proofs of any alternative monikers have made use, you go start counting ceiling.

Who do una with all this cheap petty lies?
Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by AntiTerrorist: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Are you done ranting?

And if I asked you to provide proofs of any alternative monikers have made use, you go start counting ceiling.

Who do una with all this cheap petty lies?
Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga, etc are doing lesser job for Tinubu than you but their domestic workers worth more than you. I know your type. I cannot even compare you with their side chicks let alone their children. Do you think you can't survive or do very well without following the devil's path?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by helinues: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga, etc are doing lesser job for Tinubu than you but their domestic workers worth more than you. I know your type. I cannot even compare you with their side chicks let alone their children. Do you think you can't survive or do very well without following the devil's path?

Why should that be your headache? Sebi you are appointed as one of the Obi's spokesmen

He has shifted from his false allegations, it's now full bunkum narration.

Hiss
Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by simpleseyi: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Pinkybae:
Very hard to watch. These group of Nigerians are the existential threat to the progress of our nation.
This is what weaponization of poverty looks like.

The same folks undermining every effort to retrieve and rehabilitate our country. The same people sabotaging their interest and all Nigerians by promoting and reinstating their oppressors.

These are his tribal warriors 😢 pathetic 💔

This is true picture of Nigerian problems.

Incredibly heartbreaking 💔

This generational curse that you are battling with, I am sorry there is no solution
Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by Pinkybae: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
I once worked in a bOT farm. We know how it goes

Tell me more my brother 😂
Kindly give us a clue😘
Re: How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. by AntiTerrorist: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Why should that be your headache? Sebi you are appointed as one of the Obi's spokesmen

He has shifted from his false allegations, it's now full bunkum narration.

Hiss
When are you buying your own properties in US and UK?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation To Get A Boost Under Tinubu / IPOB Strikes Again Beheads Police Man In Abia State PHOTOS / Just Now: El-rufa'i Recieved Shock Warning Message From CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.