Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home (57559 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George / Fayemi Unveils Members Of Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by opribo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Exceed15:

Get ready for removal of fuel subsidy. APC isn't done with Nigerian yet.
May God do His will for Nigeria for a man whoesnt know how to operate normally like a law abiding citizen it is quite obvious the madness will continue because light begets light. It is the reign of rascality, drugs, mc oluomo is about to be crowned the chief security officer or the NSA, ominous clouds everywhere. If you say things anyhow you see wotowoto.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by zomby(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
seunmsg:
I hope the haters can now rest.

Don’t expect the pigs to rest, their plans for the next 8 yrs are to constantly pump fake news/ fake videos/ fake pictures, attack the president with all kinds of insults and debase any accomplishments of this incoming administration. But guess what? We are ready for them.
Multiple blessings from the Lord cannot be stopped or denied by a bunch of losers, that hate everything including themselves and our country, Nigeria.

It will be delightful if Jagaban treats the ungrateful pigs exactly the way they treated him; by focusing on south south and let the dirty south East continue to kill themselves like flies.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by zomby(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
opribo:
May God do His will for Nigeria for a man whoesnt know how to operate normally like a law abiding citizen it is quite obvious the madness will continue because light begets light. It is the reign of rascality, drugs, mc oluomo is about to be crowned the chief security officer or the NSA, ominous clouds everywhere. If you say things anyhow you see wotowoto.

Thank God that it is MC Oluomo that is about to be crowned, and not the IPOB (the chronic losers of all time).
At least, MC Oluomo loves Lagos, loves Nigeria, loves his people…unlike the pigs from the East that hate everything (including themselves and Nigeria), but also want to lead our country, Nigeria… God forbid!
A bunch of confused Jokers! YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO LOSE UNTIL THE END OF TIME!
In sha'Allah
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Exceed15: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2023
loffyloffy:

Would Obi also not remove the subsidy if he had won?

I don't care about obi either. Politicians are d same. Let's stop attacking ourselves for ppl who don't care about where our next meal is coming from
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by opribo(m): 2:58am On Apr 28, 2023
zomby:

Thank God that it is MC Oluomo that is about to be crowned, and not the IPOB (the chronic losers of all time).
At least, MC Oluomo loves Lagos, loves Nigeria, loves his people…unlike the pigs from the East that hate everything (including themselves and Nigeria), but also want to lead our country, Nigeria… God forbid!
A bunch of confused Jokers! YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO LOSE UNTIL THE END OF TIME!
In sha'Allah

I don't know why you people will always mention IPOB, the East, in your commentaries can you please focus on the real issues and try to explain to your kids hope a drug kingpin became your president
How a serial forger rose to the pincle , a man without a true identity. Haba you people have spoilt the world, at this particular time it is better not to live to experience this absurdity.what shall we say to the children . But I know something is about to happen that will justle every living thing in the country it cannot continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.