Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Where Is Air Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Air Nigeria? (246 Views)

Air Nigeria Make It's First Test Flight From Abuja To Daura,katsina (photo) / Creative: Nigerians Redesign The Air Nigeria Logo / Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Air Nigeria? by 00FFT00(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Good morning everyone and a happy Sunday to you and your families. Things on my mind, na I come say make ask:

What's the story with Air Nigeria. Did Hadi Sirika not tell us that we will be flying inside it's aircrafts before Buhari returns to Daura?.

What happened to the money budgeted and allegedly spent on the various acquisitions processes of this stillborn startup?.

Why is Nigeria and Nigerians like this?. I say make I ask una.
Re: Where Is Air Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Air done carry am go

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Air Nigeria? by Typicool8(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Elephant wey dey first bank don swallow the money run grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Air Nigeria? by MXrep: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Air Peace has taken over. Let them continue decieving themselves that they know how to play politics. We have taken NNPC too after it was incorporated. What of Kingsway stores that they ruined? Have igbo retail chain not taken over such as Prince Ebeano and Priceless, what of NEXT, Everyday and Market square? We are waiting for railway corporation to fold up after running at a loss for a long time, we will soon buy that one too

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Air Nigeria? by Bobloco: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Another of the many failed projects of Buhari calamitous APC government

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Certainly Not Uhuru: Why Is President Buhari Jubilating? / WATCH VIDEO: Moment Atiku Arrived Presidential Petition Tribunal / May 29th: Is PTC Warning That There Might Be Protests Against Tinubu's Inaugurat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.