Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? (66536 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by chatinent: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
N4m can get you foreign used, chief.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by DrObum(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
You'll buy land and build a one room apartment with 4 million Naira?

You don't know what's going on!

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by eroticecstasy: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

Things to consider.....
_ your terrain
_ purpose of the car
_ monthly budget (operation cost)
_ your knowledge of how stuffs works in cars

The vehicles you mentioned aren't same category.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by zoedew: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
ProfOkai:
You see that number one... Pontiac Vibe...Na machine. Very reliable. Very durable
Indeed! Toyota Corolla Engines are “ Very reliable. Very durable.”
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by southsouthking(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:
Hmmm... God will give u directive sir. I'm pained tonight because someone here on Nairaland refused to help me when I told him dat my two year old daughter is sick and needs 2thousands to buy drugs for her which I don't have presently. He said he won't help me simply because I am OBIDIENT( seen on my profile)

After all the bigotry statement you made during the hit up to the presidential election, you're here seeking for urgent 2k disguising as Peter Obi supporter, Enjoy your proud presidential elect in peace, or better still do well to mention me with your real moniker.

2k keeeeeeeeee you there.

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Onyiridike(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
4m can't do all of that.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by arcahmad(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
amSTARboy:

Low cost of maintenance
Durable
Easy to fix

If you want to buy a Nigerian used vehicle, go to the North. It’s usually well maintained. Just do your due diligence and ensure the papers a genuine
You are right. I observe this when travelling to south l will see a fine car not well maintained l will say in my mind this people get money.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by techstack: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Freelane33:

Pontiac vibe is okay

Nice car
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
I know some that don't have money can't be talking of buying a 4m car at this period...

To be sincere, I don't know much about cars but I have a lot of people saying the Honda CRV is a good car.

Again, for you and someone who can raise 4m for business, please buy a Nigerian used 10-tire truck and register it under the waste management in your state and thank me later.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by mipeesoft(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pontiac vibe is the best among those mentioned by you,
so, i take GOD beg you, buy Pontiac vibe, your mechanic sef fit hate you for buying a car that won't frequently bring you to his workshop grin grin grin
Xtraordinare:

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Akabuking: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:
with #4M
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by VIKTO83(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Datsun

One out of d many village people spotted.
U know from their statements.
Wizards.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
I'll go for Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe. The maintenance is not too expensive and it is economical. The maintenance of a car is what you see first before buying. You can also read or call a mechanic who knows about the listed options of yours. Don't be in a rush bro
Xtraordinare:

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
What part of the country will you get a land and build a room and parlour?
Diligent1:
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by touchalex25: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

If you will listen; go for neatly used first body Nigerian camry spyder Sport Edition SE. Make sure it is 4 plugs and the engine has not been opened before, check Ac and other minor things.
If you buy this, you will still have little change for minor maintenance.

A word is a enough for the wise!
Note: I've used 3 different cars and 2 different brands
check how much is 2010 Foreign used Camry it’s above 4m right now
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by touchalex25: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
crossbreedwears:
What part of the country will you get a land and build a room and parlour?
I just tire. These young champs just talk without knowing anything
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Kingsoul1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:

I have a clean Hyundai Sonata For sale
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:

if you must buy naija used car, get it from Abuja and thank me later. I'm a dealer, you can get in touch for business or advice. I will be available to assist. Cheers.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Euegene100001: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol 2023 4m will only buy you the land
Diligent1:
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
He doesn't know anything. Maybe he intend using the 4m to buy and build a house in his village sha. You can even see land of 4m after Ajah again sef
touchalex25:
I just tire. These young champs just talk without knowing anything
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by irumole1975: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Japa propagandist like MasterTeeUSA will soon be here to tell you that you're not wise for intending to use that money to buy car in Nigeria instead of borrowing money to add join to pay school fee and relocate to UK
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by seanwilliam(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
easytig:
She no know say cement Is 5k per bag now.20 tons of sharpsand is over 70k,granite nko , wood work and roofing sef na serious money,finishing stage sef will consume shege,to build house now na war o
The lady is not serious grin

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Tohmey(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Djele:
Honda and leg problems na 5 & 6
man dont say what you dont know, only honda accord have leg problem, have your see CIVIC, CRV,PILOT, CITY & ACURA with leg prob. . .
always keep quiet if you dont know what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Utty44(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
clerkent:

Have you buy the medicine

Everyone is insulting me here. I haven't bought yet. I regret even asking. Their insults here can make u commit suicide instantly. My God! People get bad mouth o
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Tohmey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Xtraordinare:

My man i am into motor spare parts
If you want to buy, buy the one the parts is readily available anyway anytime like HONDA CRV is the best option
i. strong engine
ii. low cost maintenance
iii. japaness vehicle i.e all mechanic can work it perfectly well
iv. second value na top notch
THANKS ME LATER
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Newnas(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
go4value:
Oga Avoid anything Honda for your own good except you have other cars..
My one cent oo
One cent of someone who has never used a honda car.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by seanwilliam(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:

In Ikorodu ,Lagos you can get half a plot for one million which the area is developed where people are already living then you hire professional bricklayer and two supporters who will build the house to standard and you pay them daily they resume 8:00am and close 4:00pm.
lol.
cheesy
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by udemzyudex(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Iykopee:
I dey mad to buy any of these mortuary standard vehicles? undecided

Which one you dey use now?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by artworks1: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:

Send your account
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by cobby14(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Honda any day
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Frezhkid10(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Diligent1:

In Ikorodu ,Lagos you can get half a plot for one million which the area is developed where people are already living then you hire professional bricklayer and two supporters who will build the house to standard and you pay them daily they resume 8:00am and close 4:00pm.
Then where will the money for materials come from…only roofing alone will gulp 1million..talk less of the house finishing..
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by MasterTeeUSA: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
JAPA propagandist...I think you have mistaken me for someone else. When did I become your japa propagandist

irumole1975:
Japa propagandist like MasterTeeUSA will soon be here to tell you that you're not wise for intending to use that money to buy car in Nigeria instead of borrowing money to add join to pay school fee and relocate to UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed / Euro Vs Us Honda Models - Differences. / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.