Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? (66729 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
artworks1:

Send your account

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by macviv: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
I will advice you go for Toyota product. Maybe Corolla LE 2009 model.
Forget about Honda as it's not durable and has no second hand value. Em leg wahala no be here.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by rabiudon: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:
Hmmm... God will give u directive sir. I'm pained tonight because someone here on Nairaland refused to help me when I told him dat my two year old daughter is sick and needs 2thousands to buy drugs for her which I don't have presently. He said he won't help me simply because I am OBIDIENT( seen on my profile)
MUMU... this format don cast

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nnamaka1: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
ProfOkai:
You see that number one... Pontiac Vibe...Na machine. Very reliable. Very durable

Yes please go for the Pontiac Vibe. Aside the name and body style, everything thing else is a Toyota Corolla part. You can never go wrong with the car choice
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by godofuck231: 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
EmmaLege:
🪂
jakpa lol
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nnamaka1: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
macviv:
I will advice you go for Toyota product. Maybe Corolla LE 2009 model.
Forget about Honda as it's not durable and has no second hand value. Em leg wahala no be here.

But the Pontiac Vibe is a Toyota Corolla, they share the same engine and transmission
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by uvie66: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
amSTARboy:

Low cost of maintenance
Durable
Easy to fix

If you want to buy a Nigerian used vehicle, go to the North. It’s usually well maintained. Just do your due diligence and ensure the papers are genuine
...and easy to butcher at Ladipo when stolen.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by fafambo: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:
Hmmm... God will give u directive sir. I'm pained tonight because someone here on Nairaland refused to help me when I told him dat my two year old daughter is sick and needs 2thousands to buy drugs for her which I don't have presently. He said he won't help me simply because I am OBIDIENT( seen on my profile)
why not remove the OBEDIENT and have peace of mind, why are u telling us? YEYE DEY SMELL

2 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by uvie66: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Surjman:
With 4m, you can get a good direct belgium toyota camry 2008 - 2010, preferably 2010 . low cost of maintenance and car is strong. Parts are no expensive and cot of maintenance is ok. Parts are also readily available . Pontiac Vibe and Hyundai parts are not everywea . Honda not a rugged and everyday car. I used camry 2010 some years back and car hardly give stress. cheap to even maintain than the so called corrolla of same year.Good luck bro
...and vert attractive to night shift workers

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Ashirioluwa: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:

Talk to family and friends.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Africanpride123(m): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Toyota is better. DM me for a near mint Toyota corolla 09, used in Nigeria few months. Neater than any on car stand, owner just jakpa. Will pass all computer test.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by touchalex25: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2023
crossbreedwears:
He doesn't know anything. Maybe he intend using the 4m to buy and build a house in his village sha. You can even see land of 4m after Ajah again sef
Exactly, people who have never laid foundation keep talking about “building house”. Even if you inherit a piece of land do they even have any idea how much just foundation cost right now.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by 7brigade: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2023
go4value:
Oga Avoid anything Honda for your own good except you have other cars..
My one cent oo

Mr ignorance..have u bought a car in ur life
Honda cars are best in terms of engine both v6 and 4 plugs..most Toyota on higher mileage...begin to short oil, particularly 04..to 08..Camry..like wise same for corrola,ok
Go and verify reason I the 013 Camry are never used by banks ok

Quote me ..let's have a debate
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Pakwel:

This one doesn't know shit about cars

Sorry o, oga mechanic. 😒

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by crossbreedwears(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2023
Maybe his father has 150 bags of cement and 50 tons of sands lol
touchalex25:
Exactly, people who have never laid foundation keep talking about “building house”. Even if you inherit a piece of land do they even have any idea how much just foundation cost right now.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by error4040: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Money I de find to take complete my Budge go do masters for FINLAND!

Nawao
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by GistFullGround: 1:11am On Apr 26, 2023
So, you cannot buy a plot of land? Or having Keke Marwa to be balancing you? N4,000,000 can get you brand new Kekes. How much do they make in your state daily? My friend, start a good keke company & be free! With your God's help, you can have many Kekes
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by hollas2jnr(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2023
If you can, try to avoid used Nigerian cars. Many Nigerians do not have proper car maintenance culture, from interior to the exterior. Abused cars are mostly called Strong cars.

That said, your list of cars are a little confusing. You listed 4plugs and v6, some with good ground clearance and one without. Are you buying for speed, comfort, roominess or aesthetics? This would help narrow down on the most preferred ones/one.

My 2 cent!
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Davidonkonsults: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
Poverty talk.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Davidonkonsults: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2023
GistFullGround:
So, you cannot buy a plot of land? Or having Keke Marwa to be balancing you? N4,000,000 can get you brand new Kekes. How much do they make in your state daily? My friend, start a good keke company & be free! With your God's help, you can have many Kekes
Extreme poverty talk.

3 Likes

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Facidio: 1:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Passionate888:
Hyundai parts are costlier than Honda

Acura parts are the worst.... Very expensive
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Tzar(m): 3:06am On Apr 26, 2023
You better don't buy any of those cars! Give youself peace of mind and the benefit of high resell value!

N4m can still get you a
1. 2010 Toyota Corolla
2. 2008 Honda Accord
3. 2010 Honda Civic
4. Accidented 2010 Toyota Camry (N3.5m) with little fault that can be fixed for (N500k)
5. Accidented 2012 Honda Caccord (N3.5m) with little fault that can be fixed for (N500k)
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Caseless: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Michael547:
I do computerised professional car inspection before buying a car in the southwest incase you need my services....you can contact me on 08167469103.
where in the southwest are you?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Caseless: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
If I have the opportunity of having this amount, I will first buy a land and build a room and parlor self-contained then the remaining amount will be invested into my passion business.
which area you wan buy the land?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by FireUpNow(m): 3:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

OP I am happy for you but first and foremost I will suggest that you get a piece of land say half plot and put a small structure down before thinking of buying a car. Buying a Nigerian used car has its negative sides as in repairs.
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by DriveByKiller: 3:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Diligent1:
igboman
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by zedegit: 4:07am On Apr 26, 2023
amSTARboy:

Low cost of maintenance
Durable
Easy to fix

If you want to buy a Nigerian used vehicle, go to the North. It’s usually well maintained. Just do your due diligence and ensure the papers are genuine

Go to the north and be kidnapped by herdsmen?
Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by zedegit: 4:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Xtraordinare:
Hello experienced Nairalanders

Please for someone with a budget of 4m which of this cars would you advice one to buy. Note the car is one that should be able to serve for atleast 4years.

Belgium 2010 Pontiac Vibe
Belgium 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Belgium 2010 Hyundai Santafe
Nigerian used Honda Crv which I know there will be change at the end of the day.

Please help with reliability and maintenance of this vehicles..

Please note I don't want anything outside this vehicles I mentioned...

Thanks for your contribution

I hope you're not a tenant because car is a liability.

Shelter first. For you to want #4 million car, your account shouldn't be less than #50 million.

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Utty44:

Don't be so dramatic

1 Like

Re: For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? by Realtizzy(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2023
I doubt if 4M will be able to afford Hyundai Santafe, if it can do not hesitate to buy it.
My has used that car for 8yrs and it's super strong and does not disturb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.