Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,706 members, 7,855,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah (9554 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2023
cool
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by tobenuel(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2023
These are not the best days on niaraland. Things are boring here
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by Hopealivee: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Na them
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by johnjose68: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:
Wow I can't imagine we brought upon ourselves tinubu's administration

A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes that it is gonna mean Nigerians are sick

And he is going to be celebrating any bad news of suffering, killing and banditry

Yes daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by Mercury12(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:

A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes that it is gonna mean Nigerians are sick

And he is going to be celebrating any bad news of suffering, killing and banditry
IPOB people with lies and hatred sha😂😂😂😂🙌

3 Likes

Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by Delightsome2023: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2023
afroedo:
leave Politics and Oshiomole focus ur urself on ur career
word.
Check this politics section and see youths wasting away discussing politics from morning till night
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by AK481(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Disclaimer : this writer is sponsored by oshiomole

Senate President needs experience.
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by Mantahirdra(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2023
mutumina007:
Senate Presidency: Senator Jibrin I. Barau CON Is The Most Ranked Senator
https://www.nairaland.com/7664273/senate-presidency-senator-jibrin-barau

BARAU JIBRIN KANO is the qualified and competent one.
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by kpompey: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2023
The three first principal can not be muslim. It does not make sense. If the north west has a christian candidate, they should present it. Otherwise , I endorsed Akpabio on any good person from south-south, not bigots from south east.
Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by meditator(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Fut9ure:

OK daddy. Its a religious war

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah by meditator(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2023
Jez9:
This thing should go to SE
Politically, they are not matured and ready for such important positioned. They should do their home work well, maybe they would be considered in 2027

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Evidence Justice Ngwuta Corruptly Enriched Himself - FG / Abducted Ex-minister’s Son Regains Freedom / I’m Excited With Buhari’s Ministerial List – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.