Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tinubu Is Back-the People's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Back-the People's President (1041 Views)

Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu / Failed Currency Swap, I Am More Resolved To Support The People's President / See The 19 People President Buhari Is Following On Twitter Including Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Razakipaye: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
My dear brothers and sisters of this unique family. I wish to inform and request of us all that anyone in Abuja and Nasarawa is invited to join in receiving our Peoples President and First Lady Elect tomorrow by 2pm at the Presidential wing of the International Airport.
Departure Time:2pm
Departure Venue: The Campaign Office.
Accreditation time: 12pm.
Buses will be provided
Only Accredited persons will be allowed at the Airport for security reasons.

Signed
Rt Hon James Faleke
Organizer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Jerryherd: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
cool

Eagle 🦅 one

BAT lands at the Presidential wing to a Presidential welcome

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Ihateheadslamer: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
You are on your own tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
My people making us proud.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Ihateheadslamer: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Them go still pursue you back to romance section tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
My people making us proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by seunmsg(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
We shall mobilize massively to receive the president-elect tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by N3TRAL: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
I dey on ground 🔥

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Toluwanise247(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jagaban of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Them go still pursue back to romance section tongue
🤣 Dem go pursue dem go tire

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back-the People's President by yarimo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
It's high time FG should replace TINUBU picture with the man on #500 notes immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Camp On Edge As INEC Lawyers Confirm 25% Mandatory In Abuja / Southern Media Why The Silence On President Tinubu ? / Subsidy Removal: Abuja Big Men Now Use Their Exotic Cars For Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.