Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) (36880 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2023
More pictures of reconciliation move of Sen Dino Melaye with the Pdp governorship candidates and aggrieved Pdp leaders in Kogi State.

Picture 1. PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Senator Dino Melaye and His Excellency, Engr Musa Wada meet today in Abuja along with the former PDP NPS, Kola Ologbondiyan.

Picture 2: With the great Barr. Kabiru Usman today. Gentleman Aspirant.

Picture 3. With my brother, one of the governorship aspirants in the just concluded primary election. Dr Bolu @ his residence in Lokoja today. (SDM)

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7659768/dino-melaye-reconciliation-move-aggrieved

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2023
More pictures of the reconciliation move

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2023
15 pdp ward chairmen declare total support for SDM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2023
With our daddy Dr Olorunfemi today(SDM)

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2023
With Kabiyesi Obaro of Kabba today.(SDM)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:33am On Apr 24, 2023
See what yahaya said to Igala people in 2019 reelection bid. No wonder he didn’t do any tangible projects in igala land. Very bad from him and his government. Now he want to force his stooge on the good people of Kogi State, it will never work.

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Dino is equal to Kayode fani . any party who fields them as candidate will lose election even b4 election. They are best used as jesters or buffoons to provide comic relief at the market place. Dino go dey far worse than yahaya bello. What an irony. Same Dino who was against uniting g5 is now desperate to unite state PDP. He deceived abubakir

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by adioolayi(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2023
Why didn't he encouraged Atiku to make similar moves after winning the PDP presidential ticket

Dino was part of those that lead Atiku on...telling him to call the bluff of the aggrieved PDP members, especially the G-5..

Now, he is trying is best to unite Kogi PDP...he knows a divided house cannot stand against incumbent government

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2023
adioolayi:
Why didn't he encouraged Atiku to make similar moves after winning the PDP presidential ticket

Dino was part of those that lead Atiku on...telling him to call the bluff of the aggrieved PDP members, especially the G-5..

Now, he is trying is best to unite Kogi PDP...he knows a divided house cannot stand against incumbent government
I wouldn't blame Dino, Atiku is old enough to know all these things.
I am not a kogites but fear who no fear Yahaya Bello.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by HausaIgboYoruba: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2023
adioolayi:

Dino and Ayu caused misled Atiku.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Blissful45(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2023
This is how politics should be played. DiNO deserve to win the governship. I have Wished Sen. DiNO the Best and hope that he wins after all. I also see God touching the hearts of anyone reading my comments to save me from potential hunger-induced death. I've never seen this kind of hardship. I didn't sleep last night due to hunger. Pls save me
3-04-6-14-44-71 first Bank PLC

God bless.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
Dino and Ayu caused misled Atiku.
you are out of your mind with this your lies and propaganda, Senator Dino Melaye and the heavy bigwigs in Pdp make huge reconciliation move but the clueless Wike and his clueless camp make sure that reconciliation move doesn’t see the light of the day and we all see the results coming from the poll . Most of this ex governors lost their senatorial bid to be in the Senate. Wike will handover to Fubara and we will all see his end in Nigeria politics.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2023
Blissful45:
This is how politics should be played. DiNO deserve to win the governship
yes Dino is the most experienced and best governorship candidate to win the November 11th governorship election.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2023
adioolayi:

stop displaying your ignorance here, Dino Melaye did series of reconciliation move by him and other Pdp leaders in all the 6 geopolitical zones in Pdp but Wike that has negotiated heavily with Tinubu camp never want the reconciliation to succeed. Wike with his clueless selfish and evil missions make sure that other Governor’s in his camp that are seeking votes for their Senatorial bid lost woefully beyond recovery. Example one of them is Ikpeazu of Abia State.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by yesloaded: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Hon Daniel grin

Fmr Gov. Bukola

VP Abubakr

Nigeria still remembered how u served her APC and how we are enjoying she's enjoying the served breakfast

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Mobolagaji(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
He's following Tinubu Template

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Mmmm. Former NANS president that started as a student activist , turned thieving politicians. No thanks to OBJ that let him taste money and power.

If this one become a governor, I just pity kogi people. Yahaya Bello administration will be a child's play.
That's why many students want to die untop school politics. Same with so called activists.Give them position, then access them after 2 years just like our oga that bought house somewhere else recently. All are the same.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by adioolayi(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2023
9jahotblog:
stop displaying your ignorance here, Dino Melaye did series of reconciliation move by him and other Pdp leaders in all the 6 geopolitical zones in Pdp but Wike that has negotiated heavily with Tinubu camp never want the reconciliation to succeed. Wike with his clueless selfish and evil missions make sure that other Governor’s in his camp that are seeking votes for their Senatorial bid lost woefully beyond recovery. Example one of them is Ikpeazu of Abia State.

You have written all these as if we are not in this same country...

What efforts or advise did Dino gave Atiku openly, rather than various media tirade against the G-5 governors

If the situation in PDP was tackled headlong and nip in the bud early enough, are we going to have the G-5

Was the clamour not about giving the South something tangible, before the refusal of Atiku's camp lead to the G-5 and other Southern PDP leaders hostility towards Atiku

Abeg jare

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Funny how he never wanted Atiku to make peace with wike and other aggrieved pdp presidential candidates, but he’s making such attempts for his own personal ambition.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2023
I pity this man, if wike siddon for him matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by Chucks13: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2023
9jahotblog:
See what yahaya said to Igala people in 2019 reelection bid. No wonder he didn’t do any tangible projects in igala land. Very bad from him and his government. Now he want to force his stooge on the good people of Kogi State, it will never work.

Bro just ignore that Yeye Bello of a guy I'm so disappointed in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by chloedogie(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I wouldn't blame Dino, Atiku is old enough to know all these things.
I am not a kogites but fear who no fear Yahaya Bello.

That Bello is a terror😂😂😂. Wike dey learn for where him dey. People underestimate him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by flexyrule(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2023
You knew you had a political aspiration this huge. Yet you were campaigning in a childish manner against a Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I might not be a fan of BAT, but I'll tell you for free, BAT has studied the Nigerian political syllables, and he knows it like the back of his hands.

He has the highest number of loyalists spread across different parts of the country and has foot Soilders in practically all the units of the country.

The APC will bring to the warfront the best of their Arsenal, just to retain Kogi state and Dino doesn't stand a chance.

Naaaahhhhhh!

Lao Tzu Quote: There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.

I think the opposition have always underestimated BAT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.