Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Do You Hate Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Hate Your Job? (8876 Views)

What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? / Why Go Back To The Job You Hate / What To Do If You Hate Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by eepeepook: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mine puts food on my table and affords me respect among peers. I can never hate it no matter how challenging. If you hate your job, try unemployment.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Jokerman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't care about recognition.

Just pay me my Salary as at when due

4 Likes

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Danidinho4: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Salvation2:
I trade, teach and mentor forex which gives me alot of time and money. It made me rich. I felt it was my final bus stop until I had an encounter with the Almighty God and accepted Jesus Christ.

Been an Evangelist is even better than the rest. Working in His vineyard is one of the best jobs any man could possibly ask for...because the blessings are simply unquantifiable!!

Try Jesus Christ today and see the difference. He loves u.

Shalom!!!

Pls can you share your e-mail?
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by PerfectMan24: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
doctore212:
I work in olosho house in Ketu. Na the best job ever. I dey get free kpekus
grin
The future is .....

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Salvation2:
I trade, teach and mentor forex which gives me alot of time and money. It made me rich. I felt it was my final bus stop until I had an encounter with the Almighty God and accepted Jesus Christ.

Been an Evangelist is even better than the rest. Working in His vineyard is one of the best jobs any man could possibly ask for...because the blessings are simply unquantifiable!!

Try Jesus Christ today and see the difference. He loves u.

Shalom!!!
Gbamsulotely, the best job on earth is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, and God will bless you financially, Materially and spiritually for preaching the gospel of his kingdom Halleluyah cheesy
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Onigawara(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Not yet working but yh i hate being a cadet. Its like the worst thing on earth. Daily chawus, toxic seniors, stress (mentally, psychologically, physically etc), little to no sleep, nothing like weekends (infact weekends mean more chawus), short breaks, mamsering, hunger, massage... Just a few..... But the goal is to pass out so no choice but tn continue, friends

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by virginboy1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Amazingly, I was just thinking about how after this holiday, I will fall back to my toxic work environment....I like my job and but my supervisor is just a pain in the arse...She acts and takes decision emotionally instead of logically...once we give our better opinion , she will use her emotions to manipulate us on how her decision is the best...and once we beats her to the emotional approach she will use the normal Average Nja bossy bully attitude of "if you are not comfortable with my final decisions,you should look for another job".

This is a woman that was brought to the office few months ago ...our former supervisor a man has always made the environment a very cozy place to work..but since this woman came, everywhere scatter...nag nag nag...I am this ,I am that, I know better...bla bla bla.

I don't know if it's because she lacks good EQ or maybe is because of a gender ..Time will tell.

If she continues like this, I will pen her matter to the HR department. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Allisgud: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Many people hate their job,but their are different reason why they are still their,it may not even be at the work place
For me I just find a way to make my self happy until I become boss of my own
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by kaymart: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Justbeingreal:
THE REASON MANY PEOPLE GO TO WORK IS FOR THE PAY 90% OF PEEPS DON'T LIKE THEIR JOBS..
Luckily, I love mine

4 Likes

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Allisgud: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Pojomojo post=122710231][/quote]Many people hate their job,but their are different reason why they are still their,it may not even be at the work place

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Maj196(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
virginboy1:
Amazingly, I was just thinking about how after this holiday, I will fall back to my toxic work environment....I like my job and but my supervisor is just a pain in the arse...She acts and takes decision emotionally instead of logically...once we give our better opinion , she will use her emotions to manipulate us on how her decision is the best...and once we beats her to the emotional approach she will use the normal Average Nja bossy bully attitude of "if you are not comfortable with my final decisions,you should look for another job".

This is a woman that was brought to the office few months ago ...our formal supervisor a man has always made the environment a very cozy place to work..but since this woman came, everywhere scatter...nag nag nag...I am this ,I am that, I know better...bla bla bla.

I don't know if it's because she lacks good EQ or maybe is because of a gender ..Time will tell.

If she continues like this, I will pen her matter to the HR department. undecided
Women can never and should never handle power positions. Why? Because they were not designed to. All their lives have always been in the shadows of men, from their father to their husband. Later they will keep preaching gender equality.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by sukkot: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
pipo still dey work for 2023 ? i dey under bridge dey drink orijin bitters. dj please play me NA POOR A POOR by tunde nightingale
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by onyxo76(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
not just hate. overhate sef
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Godsonkemz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Justbeingreal:
THE REASON MANY PEOPLE GO TO WORK IS FOR THE PAY 90% OF PEEPS DON'T LIKE THEIR JOBS..

Not true. If you have a good working environment for learning and career growth, with a good team and an extraordinary boss with good leadership and training and motivational skills, not a hypocrite you wouldn't care much about the pay. In such places, the pay would always be good enough to keep you motivated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by nanguyit(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Of course I do!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Alonso91(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Don't like the one I'm currently doing but gat to manage it and hope for the best

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Justbeingreal(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Godsonkemz:

Not true. If you have a good working environment for learning and career growth, with a good team and an extraordinary boss with good leadership and training and motivational skills, not a hypocrite you wouldn't care much about the pay. In such places, the pay would always be good enough to keep you motivated.
That's why I said 90%.
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Justbeingreal(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
kaymart:

Luckily, I love mine
Congrats you're among the 10%.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Emeka71(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
cutebobo:
Working as a contract staff in a bank is disheartening. Can't wait for a good opportunity else where
I believe a micro-finance bank is a better option.
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Nellygath: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Good job
]
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Kendrick80(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Spray foam applicator…I love my job grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Lovelife433(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Outright rubbish, do u own a company? If not shut d hell up, kiddo.
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Annahh(f): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
cutebobo:
Working as a contract staff in a bank is disheartening. Can't wait for a good opportunity else where
Then convert to a core staff.
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Caleb15(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Some people post job ads, that they are not sure/unknown to them, then the ones that are known are not yet available

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Didi2d(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't hate my job, but the pressure is just too much

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Torpedo23: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Banbulu:
Teaching job oo I never receive my last month salary till now, month don de end pls who can help me any job vacant in Abuja or around mararaba and inyanya
Please help me am fed up with my responsibilities as a first child

School owners are such vicious cunts. Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Pojomojo: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Allisgud:
Many people hate their job,but their are different reason why they are still their,it may not even be at the work place
Good
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by isabi2lof: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
I really do love my former place of work , still hoping for the best wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Pojomojo: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES

Location: Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Enugu & Owerri.

Requirements

▪ B.Pharm, PharmD, Bsc Microbiology, Bsc Biochemistry.
▪ Not above 32 years of age
Skills

• Good grasp of Office suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and efficient
• Integrity
• Attention to detail
• Diligent
• Proactive
• Problem solving
• Team player
• Friendly, polite and courteous

Qualified and interested candidates should forward copy of their CVs, First Degree Certificates and NYSC Discharged Certificates to info@oculuspharma-ng.com on or before close of work on Friday 21st April, 2023 and also indicate their preferred locations in their application.
obojememe:
yes, especially d recovery part of d job
i’m a loan officer working with a top MFB in nigeria, been on d job for over 6years now, tired of doing same thing all year long , working on a job switch, plus i’m also available for hiring.
C.V available on request
Re: Do You Hate Your Job? by Pojomojo: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
onyxo76:
not just hate. overhate sef
why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female / Nim December Result Is Out / This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.