Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? (2112 Views)

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / Why Is Tinubu Hated So Much By The Igboz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by ObidientOOseven: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Basically, Igbos hate Yoruba. It has started way back even before tinubu..

Awolowo went to campaign in the SE during his time, they stoned him... Despite that he was an exceptional leader..

They hate on Osinbajo sote, they tagged him a *mere commisioner* . Close to election, they changed to they would have supported Osinbajo, I just dey laugh! Double mouth people they’re!

What of MKO Abiola? After winning in 1993, a particular igbo man wrote a letter, telling Babangida why he should annulled the election and not let MKO becomes president.. ( Despite that The election was the best we’ve ever had)..

When I saw Shimamanda’s letter to biden that Biden wasn’t suppose to congratulate tinubu, I wasn’t surprised at all. She was only repeating the same hatred of her past fathers..

Hatred was among why Nnamdi Azikwe didn’t agree to secession plan when it was proposed by Awolowo.. ( Thanksfully, nature is rewarding them today cuz God is never with hypocrites..). It goes on and on like that..

So Igbos hating tinubu is solely because he’s a Yoruba and nothing else.

This shit is deceptive , igbos love osibanjo and you know that .
And you purposely omit OBJ to hit your evil point
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by harmonyglobal: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
It's an eventful issue, it has started from the time.e of awolowo
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Ohislee(m): 3:40am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
As you can all see, no sane & logical reason so far..

This is because they don’t have any reasonable reason..

First of all, you should understand one thing, nobody hates Tinubu. If there is anything we the commoners (in your own terms, Obidients) hate is the APC. In the last 4years, there is no Nigerian that has not said anything bad about the APC government except those in APC.

The APC government, destroyed the Nigerian economy in the last 8years and it would take a long time for Nigeria to recover. This same set of people are regrouping to destroy Nigeria further for another 8years under a new leader, Tinubu. Tinubu does not have the political will to do anything different from what Buhari has been doing in the last 8years. He would definitely be handicapped to work with the same criminal elements in APC. He himself not different from the criminals.

Obi is a breath of fresh air to ordinary Nigerians. Because, if he gets the opportunity to pilot the affairs of this nation, he would be working with fresh ideas and a new set of people's in his team. Obi has no God father/cabal to report to. The only people Peter Obi would be accountable to are the ordinary Nigerians, you inclusive. This is why we all have to support him to reclaim our mandate.

Obi, character wise, has the right personality to bring reforms to the status quo.

Understand this, we are not reclaiming our mandate from Tinubu, it is the forces that has held this nation bound in the last 8years that we are reclaiming our mandate from.

In addition, remember, before the presidential primaries, just like every other region, the southwest hated the APC. Tribalism is the reason why the APC later became the darling of the southwest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley / The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance / Seyi Tinubu Captured In A Photo With 2 APC And 1 LP HOR Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.