Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest (51583 Views)

Introducing Grand Bohabs Hotel: Abuja's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / Obaseki: Edo’s 4-star Hotel Project ‘ll Boost Tourism Receipts, Enhance Chances / Benue Traders Resort To Trade By Barter Due To Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by HEBEI: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
cool
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by etrange: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corn247:
This is not suppose to be a news but the hotel ok

It's a sponsored post.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Jp96(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
A new place of sin

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Flier: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Money2000:
Trust me. This hotel doesn’t pass for a 3-star rating… too many out of colour codes
Color combination make it looks like a village hotel

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Kam2021: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
hollywater:
Tell him to go and build Factory. They should stop building where they spoil Innocent Youths.
At this your level hotel is where people spoil?Those ones spoiling under staircase or inside uncompleted building or inside bush wetin you ho call that one?

8 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by 1shortblackboy: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
UGLY
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by kaeycea(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Thats a good one .
Portharcourt lacks centre like this with sports facilities

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by 007Marvel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
There's nothing 4 star about this hotel! Very old model! Sorry to burst your bubble, but this doesn't even pass for 2 star hotel!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Calibrator:
Some relationships in the neighbouring environs about to be tested.

A potential or regular cheater needs a hotel to cheat?!!

What happened to bushes, back of cars, matrimonial homes, etc?!! tongue
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by paskal16: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na 3 star sha
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by coputa(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Niger Delta myopic billionaires, they will never build Industries that will create value and employment for the teeming youths and unemployed graduates,is just to litter the whole place with hotels and filling stations.Sometimes,i ask if these people travel abroad and see what's happening there .The private sector power the American economy, industries are scattered everywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by GoWithGood: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Beautiful place
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by hollywater: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kam2021:
At this your level hotel is where people spoil?Those ones spoiling under staircase or inside uncompleted building or inside bush wetin you ho call that one?
Oga if you like, pretend. That hotel there is more than 300million, put that money into industry and watch how many people that will be feeding under him.
Until Nigerians change their mind set, we will never move forward.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by BidenDTrounced: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is very basic....it doesn't come close to 4 stars (I'm really tired of these particular set of people....they're so daft)...anyway..packaging is allowed, it's part of the marketing strategy

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by eepeepook: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
For those with money and oil workers during quarantine. Nothing concern me. See Nairalanders showing their poverty origins in the comments section. Cursed children.
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Germi9: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

This hotel is really beautiful but I can't pass it for a 4 start abeg. 3 star is cool

3 star ke you must be joking.In Nigeria as a whole there are few 3 star hotels even transcorp is between 4 to 5 star abeg this hotel and the one you rate so much are just guest houses

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by airprinz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sorry this hotel isn't up to a 4-star hotel, not to even talk of 3-star.
It looks like a playing ground for toddlers.

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by BidenDTrounced: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
This is very basic....it doesn't come close to 4 stars (I'm really tired of these particular set of people....they're so daft)...anyway..packaging is allowed, it's part of the marketing strategy
I apologize.....it's a 4 star hotel (by Nigerian standards).
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by XXCASH: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
lomprico:
How much una pay seun for this advert? Abi na one mod collect the rabba?

Where celestine omehia road dey sef?

Very good question. Why will I go and build this outside PH city.

The road is close to the airport. Terrible location if you ask me

PH not a place I would want to lodge outside the main city
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Darkandhandsom(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Stolen money...
Uniport Ust and Coe girls go hear am for this hotel
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Elonmuzk(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
This thing 4-star? Are you playing?
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by NaijaNaWaa: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
This one no reach half star sef. Abegi
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Awoleesu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Barrister Ihemeje fronting for one Barrister NW like that...

If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Lmao I was there live,before he got to Davido,the Bouncers contained him!.
tooflaver:
Pray For Davido💔Watch How He was ÄTTTÄÇK£D on STAGE During His Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDISXhHi_6M

Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, was attacked by a yet-to-be-identified man while performing on stage at his Timeless concert in Lagos on Sunday.

DAILY POST reported that the Omo Baba Olowo crooner threw a homecoming concert at Tafawa Belewa Square to celebrate his record-breaking fourth studio album, ‘Timeless’.

Midway into the concert, the singer was attacked by an aggressive attendee who forced his way through the mammoth crowd to the stage.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the attacker could be seen pointing at the singer, who appeared ready to defend himself.

Fortunately, the security acted swiftly and bundled the attacker off-stage.

The concert continued after the incident.

The Timeless concert is Davido’s first concert since losing his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, in a swimming pool accident last year.

The concert had his uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State, in attendance.

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by LeeMason(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
2 star hotel
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by SouthSouth1914: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is just a normal hotel. No star given!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by omoluka: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Visagemedia:
A new 4-star hotel has opened in the city of Port Harcourt.

The name is Portland Resorts and Hotel.

Barrister Azubuike Ihemeje, a Nigerian lawyer and social media influencer, is the owner and promoter of it.

The Portland Hotel and Resort Located in the serene and exclusive Cedar Wood Estate, off Celestine Omehia Road, Port Harcourt, the Portland Hotel and Resort offers a luxurious and comfortable stay for both leisure and business travelers.

The hotel boasts 70 well-appointed ensuite rooms that are elegantly designed with modern furnishings and top-of-the-line amenities, promising a comfortable and luxurious stay. Guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service, ensuring that their every need is promptly attended to.

For fitness enthusiasts, Portland features a state-of-the-art gym, complete with the latest equipment and a personal trainer on request. Sports lovers can take advantage of the hotel's lawn tennis and basketball courts, as well as the mini golf court. And when it's time to relax and unwind, guests can take a dip in the standard-sized swimming pool or lounge in one of the many poolside cabanas.

The Portland Hotel and Resort is strategically located within proximity to major attractions in Port Harcourt, including the Port Harcourt Mall and the Nigerian Air Force Base. It is also easily accessible from the airport and major highways, making it an ideal destination for business travelers.

Barrister Azubuike Ihemeje, the owner of the hotel, expresses his excitement about the opening of the Portland Hotel and Resort. He says, "Our aim is to provide our guests with a world-class experience that they will cherish for a lifetime." "With our luxurious facilities and impeccable service, we are confident that Portland Hotel and Resort will become a preferred choice for travelers visiting Port Harcourt."

The Portland Hotel and Resort is now open for reservations. For more information, visit the hotel's website and book your room at www.portlandresortsph.com.

Sponsored Post
How much per night for presidential suite ?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by InvertedHammer: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Money2000:
Trust me. This hotel doesn’t pass for a 3-star rating… too many out of colour codes
/
Cut him some slack.

The blame is 50:50--the crazy architect that designed it and the owner who approved the madness.

This is an example of when more is less.

/

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by fabolouz1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Doesn't qualify as four star.
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by blowjohn(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

This hotel is really beautiful but I can't pass it for a 4 start abeg. 3 star is cool

E no reach 3 star abeg.

I'd say, 2 star
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by newaspiration: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
Contact us at newaspiration consulting and services limited, for your financial account and financial statement preparation, Tax related matters, preparation of feasibility report. General supplies and general contract, pest control and fumigation services. Wathsapp us on 08092273182
Re: Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest by ArticleBeast: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin

2 star

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.