Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria (54516 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by greatiyk4u(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Same recycled pictures

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by zoghys: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See how pale and malnourished he look

This man will never be my president

dey play
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Picardor2: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
Only demonic evil satans will hate Tinubu

Ppl like u

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
post=122724122:

Lol πŸ˜† 🀣

ASIWAJU IS BACK.

Dem mama husband ❀️ 😍 πŸ’–

Take your reply below cool

❀️ cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
He has been recharged. Another recharge due in 4 months.
grin grin grin
Abi nah. Soon he will be replaced with Adedapo from Benin Republic, just like Buhari was replaced with Jibrin from Sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Lemos14: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please oo

Where is the actual tinubu?
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by festacman(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Why are you hoping? Dont you wholeheartedly believe those things you desire? Where is your doubt coming from?

Reminding you that I am dealing with fellow human beings, in case you have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jagaban is back, let them be working out in onitsha😁
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Lemos14: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Godfullsam:
Welcome baba tinubu.

May your reign favour me and my loved ones in Jesus name.

AMEN

Where is tinubu?
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Chucks13: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
dododawa1:
JAGANBA ti de obident ti JAPA

Obidient ke dem no born dem.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Shantyken(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome my president

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Ara21(f): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a witch or wizard will hate this man. God bless Asiwaju and may his government be the best Nigeria ever had .

Thank God we know you here in case you come back complaining...
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Arewagang: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Frekim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVpvjf_E_VQ

Watch as ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Blows Kiss to supporters.
God bless Nigeria
God bless ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

His handlers should have allowed this man to fully recovered before hurrying him back to the Country.
What is that drip string on his right hand doing there
May 29th is still more than a month from today, a period reasonable enough to allow him get his health fully on track. His handlers ought to know his health is far bigger & greater than any political office.
I wish him all the bestπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Mercury12(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
No sleep for children of hate today. Oya make una start una wailings and lies πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Welcome back
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Shantyken(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Picardor2:

Ppl like u
Read again pls
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Heart Attack everywhere.
Some people have started looking for another lies and propaganda to spread on the internet. BAT is just focused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Ezmans: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
festacman:
I just hope that Tinubu used this period he was away to develop home-grown and functional strategies to make our economy productive. Hope he will hit the ground running after swearing-in to revitalize this ailing economy before the removal of petroleum subsidy.

Any other thing will be a TRAGEDY!
is it the subsidy APC was against during Jonathan regime or another subsidy?
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Raysleek: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

So. We should fry dodo?

Buhari that's more sickly is now completing his 8 years.
Abi o ask am
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Iamcute(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
ecolime:
Dem don recharge him battery. The 6 weeks recharge go last 5 weeks..

After May 29, hin go go top up again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
See how pale and malnourished he look

This man will never be my president
Do you mean that you will die before May 29 when my president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, JAGABAN 1 of the Universe is sworn in?

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Frekim:

Lols..... I can't just explain why they hate him.

complex inferiority is affecting that tribe, hate is a. tradition in their ancestral land

or tell me how someone will kill his tribesmen and women to get back to non igbo

Tribe full of surprises cheesy

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Metronomy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Africum:

I can't explain how you will hate ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

I tire o.....
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by newnigerdelta00: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Frekim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pcL88GDm7s

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/24/tinubu-returns-to-nigeria/

Obidients every bad News you expecting will befall you all, welcome Mr president

3 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a witch or wizard will hate this man. God bless Asiwaju and may his government be the best Nigeria ever had .
The man is a child of destiny. Remember he said EMI LOKAN. That word is deep and people don't pay attention when he said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by KEPLER79OOU(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
ALREADY YOUR PRESIDENT AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
Only an Unfortunate Person will Hate Jagaban.
Whether you like it or not, Oko Mumsy won(the husband of all of their Mother) is your President for the Next 8 solid years.

If you like wish him death, you will die b4 him ni period and he will still be alive to complete his 8 year tenure.

He who fight Grace shall be Disgrace.
AMEN,
So shall it be.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Shettima and his boys are warming up to knock him off and take over.

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Who God has blessed, no man can curse!
Re: More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria by busybay: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is very sad moment in the annals of Nigeria politics. But I must affix: what ll be ll be no matter what fools do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.