Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,866 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? (32067 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by YelloweWest: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.
A man SHALL leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife. Thus says the Bible!
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by kestolove95(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Any man that will allow his wife make him keep distance from his family is a useless man...allow ur brother wife rest ..blame ur brother for everything that happen to him...I have one useless brother that is currently in this situation, when he died I will celebrate the wife
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by hardbody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Should I get her arrested for questioning by the police?

Modified

Arrest her for what exactly? Are you high? Was your brother not her husband? Do you think she is happy over her husband's death?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by SpaceXR: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Modified
Too late! Listen to me. Ladies of nowadays wants no other thing than money from their man. None of them loves thier husband, they only wants his money and they can do anything to have all it to themself. New trick in town now is, to keep the man away from his family via diabolical means or poison him. That's what is going on now. Before your brother died, the moment you noticed he is not supporting you and mama and not coming visit often, You go to him, go there to pass a week or two, it's enough to get to know what's going on. Ladies of Nowadays deserves nothing and despite. Same thing happened to my brother but we were smarter than her, my brother went there to pass three months. It lead to fight and separation. When all cooled down, he was now telling us what was going on and he could not say pim to anyone. In this case, I'd say you killed your brother.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Rubbiish(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop sounding unintelligent. No human being can detach you from another human being without your consent except you are hypnotized or just a puppet.
Not true @bold
The people around a person can influence his decision
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
cococandy:
Are you okay? Like mentally?
See kweshion oo!! grin

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rubbiish:

Not true @bold
The people around a person can influence his decision

Still then solidifies my point of being a puppet. Except he’s a PUPPET. You can only influence a puppet and not a man who can stand his grounds.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by descarado: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Always pray against toxic in-laws from both sides.
But if you find yourself among them, endeavour to distance yourself completely from them and also be independent. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

You have no basis to involve the Police. If you want Police involvement then get an autopsy done.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Neddyogu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oga u no get case. Leave the woman alone before the God that fights for widows locate u.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
x
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by smokinloud(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Let the pain go and forgive!.
Move on!.
What's meant to be will be!.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Bahamas95(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
When wife die na natural death but when husband die for Nigeria na wife be number1 suspect.

But some women nor dey try, immediately they get married they cause disunity in the family. I can relate with this OP's story.....If she be beta wife OP for nor dey suspect her.

IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.
This calls for celebration, Iya manage talk beta thing today. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Mom007(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
A woman's husband just died. Instead of allowing her mourn in peace, you are here forming voltron. I put it to you that you are just trying to ease your guilty conscience with your silly witch hunt. No one can force a right thinking adult to stay away from his family if he didn't want to so ask yourself the real reason your bro kept you all at arms length. Dude was trying to protect his wife from just what you are about to start doing. Or maybe it'S d small property he left behind that you are after. They don't call hypertension a silent killer for nothing and the pressure in Nigeria right now is enough to raise every ones bp. Sorry for your loss op but remember that woman is mourning too. Respect yourself and leave her alone.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Olumeme: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
How close were you to your brother before his death?
What do you know was the problems with him?
Does your brother has children? when will you sit your brother's wife Ass down and discuss how you will assist in sending them yo school?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerian inlaws and wickedness.
I always tell my SIL that she is very lucky. Nobody get her time. This is how they won't allow their brother's wife rest, but if you leave the sick brother for them, they won't tend to him!!

You never checked on your brother when he was alive. You never took him to the hospital. Now he is dead, you have convinced yourself that you are hurt than the widow.

Y'all DISGUST me.

Arrest indeed. See small boy wey never chop finish. You get luck say no be my sister. I for pay men to mend you for even thinking of this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mr go and rest ... Shey your brother opened his eyes and married her , so leave her and stop insinuating what does not exist...some just lost her husband and the only consolation you have for her is to come and be spewing rubbish.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by DKM123: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Was your brother a walking mannequin?
If your brother didn't tell you he was having insomnia and he was hypertensive, is it the wife who you say was not close to you people that will now tell you? Who knows maybe it's cos of all your BS reasoning that made her keep her distance.
Anyway, it's cos you think you can take fight to her in her vulnerable moment and win, that's why you dare. I hope she has people who will also take thier own fight to you. Maybe when you sleep in kirikiri for some days, your brain will reset. Some of you just don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Mom007(f): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Olumeme:
How close were you to your brother before his death?
What do you know was the problems with him?
Does your brother has children? when will you sit your brother's wife Ass down and discuss how you will assist in sending them yo school?
Don't mind him. I used to think this sort of thing was the stuff of nollywood... Now just negodu!

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by NaBanga: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerians are too superstitious for my liking. Education is not a SCAM. Education is NOT A SCAM. The average Nigerian is unaware of science and relies on mysterious things to find solutions. Imagine someone's wife being blamed after they have been drinking since the age of 13, eating palm oil since birth, and being exposed to pesticides on all their foods. Nigerians are not physically healthy but they don't know it. They would rather blame ghosts, goblins and witches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Kenchez: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
My Condolences. Just do an autopsy on the cause of death. That should guide you to avoid certain issues that may arise of as a result of wrong decisions.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by sageb: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
pocohantas:
Nigerian inlaws and wickedness.
I always tell my SIL that she is very lucky. Nobody get her time. This is how they won't allow their brother's wife rest, but if you leave the sick brother for them, they won't tend to him!!

You never checked on your brother when he was alive. You never took him to the hospital. Now he is dead, you have convinced yourself that you are hurt than the widow.

Y'all DISGUST me.

Arrest indeed. See small boy wey never chop finish. You get luck say no be my sister. I for pay men to mend you for even thinking of this.

Vawulence!
It seems you went on Baecation with your "Burnaboy"?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Too much nollywood

Who in this 21st century wastes time on frivolous, baseless accusations when autopsy can tell you exactly what happened. Or u just want to humiliate the woman since you people feel she is responsible and the reason why your brother distanced himself from you people.

Baseless accusation here and there

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by mastermaestro(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

You should be more worried about your own life. Your mum passed a year ago. Now your brother joins her. A reasonable person would look inwards, that is, his own family to find out what is amiss. Na so evil pattern take dey enter family o. A pattern of successive deaths is taking root in your family, and all you can think of is going to start a physical fight? I laugh. grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mom007:
A woman's husband just died. Instead of allowing her mourn in peace, you are here forming voltron. I put it to you that you are just trying to ease your guilty conscience with your silly witch hunt. No one can force a right thinking adult to stay away from his family if he didn't want to so ask yourself the real reason your bro kept you all at arms length. Dude was trying to protect his wife from just what you are about to start doing. Or maybe it'S d small property he left behind that you are after. They don't call hypertension a silent killer for nothing and the pressure in Nigeria right now is enough to raise every ones bp. Sorry for your loss op but remember that woman is mourning too. Respect yourself and leave her alone.

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Swaelyf(f): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
you guys never liked nor accepted her the cold shoulder you guys gave her initially is what prompted your brother to keep his family away now i even understand why she wants nothing to do with your family, she was avoiding you guys and confrontation. for them to be struggling and still not reach out shows how much they wanted to stay away from you guys
dboY1123:

My brother was deaf! Deaf!! My mum warned him sternly against this evil woman.
First, he had a wife who gave him a boy already, but the mother of that girl didn't let her stay with my brother so he has to marry this particular one.
But before my mum passed on last year, this wife didn't like my mum at all, infact they stopped my mum from visiting them, and my brother took sides with his wife, thinking to be a strong man to his own family by distancing himself from his mother and family..
But things got worse for him, parked from a flat to a room, his school(he's a proprietor) value and numbers dropped heavily and he sold his car.. All these, he still wouldn't speak with any of his siblings, even when we called him on phone to check on him as a brother ,his wife would be the one to pick our calls or tell us he's not around..

Clearly, the wife didn't like my mum at all.. and I know my mum, she wanted the best for her son that's all and she made findings about the lady before she moved in with him., So my mum had her reasons to reject her.

We all don't like the wife, infact my dad who's a pastor (aged) doesn't like her, she couldn't even visit my Dad since the passing away of my mum since last year April.

So, If not that the wife was a bad woman.. Even if your husband is going through shits, you're the closest to him and you would have called on his family, when they took him to hospital for the blood stuff, we paid the money as siblings that was when she called.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Danniedpastor(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Offpointng:
When we tell Guys dont marry a woman your family ain't confidently in agreement with they'd bring up a real man this and that. Now this is one of the results, The Wife will move on in couple of weeks while the pain stays with the real family for a long time

Guys out there you really need to wake up tbh cuz I can't seem to understand how a woman would easily turn you from the Parent and Siblings you spent virtually most of ur life with

You guys don't rate women at all.
So,you think the hurt won't remain with her for life too?
And you believe that because she came from another family to marry him means she is not his "real family"?
Abet, who dey born this kind boys for this generation?

9 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Swaelyf(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
he was your brother yet you did not reach out to him like a brother would because you guys keep insisting that his decision was wrong. i will also not reach out if i know opening up about my problems and asking for help will come with conditions you guys want to impose on them. i dont know his wife but good or not he needed you guys to reach out without any conditions but he also knew it was impossible
dboY1123:

Wow, God bless you brother... Exactly my point!!!
My brother couldn't open up anymore because he detached himself already. someone who didn't visit his mum in hospital and he stays a bus away and neither did his wife called my mum till she passed.

My brother died in silence 😭, thinking he'd put everything in control but it was getting worse and worse.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by 00FFT00(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

What would be the charge, or you just want to bully somebody you disagree with. Did you suggest an autopsy?. What did the report say?.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by freshkpomo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Offpointng:

When reading always put intuition into it (no vex boss). if both of us used to be a very good friend or Gee and a guy from no where snatch me from you that I begin to avoid or limit the way I relate with you. if one day, that from no where guy one day steal my things or fraud me, You think I'll be confident enough to tell you so you can mock me?? That's the case of what happened to OP's brother. The wife detached him from the family and telling them what he's going through in the hands of the wife will only bring mock and the blame "Didn't we warn you?" thereby escalating his regrets

The Op's brother knew he bleeped up and figured it's his cross to carry which he did silently

We once had a similar incident In my family too many years ago, mehn some women can be evil o. She took our bros away, the Guy started sharing lands and giving assets to the woman's younger siblings forgetting about his own family. It happened that this guy became sick o and the sickness ate him up that someone that was very fat became skinny and was starting to behave like a mental patient. The wife locked him in one room and did not let him out. The story Long and how that man survived was just God, and the funniest part was that his ailment was not cured with single drug but rather he got Better when he stopped eating any meal prepared by the woman. Do the maths and you will understand were the sickness came from.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Swaelyf(f): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
maybe they already started frustrating the lady and the mother saw it and rejected their family, because she definitely knew the guy b4 things got so serious with families getting involved. their family strikes me as the type to want to sit on a girls head in the name of she is marrying my brother
1Sharon:

The mother of the ex wife of your brother had her reasons for rejecting your brother.

If you contest this, you're a hypocrite.

Remember she also wants the best for her daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Genius100: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

No, don't get her arrested. Get an autopsy so the doctors can tell you exactly what killed him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.