Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,146 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? (32090 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Amayabor1: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
We abuse the use of police in this part of the world too much. Any small thing, I will arrest you. Why do you want to arrest the woman? Do you have any evidence that she killed her husband? Oga, please rest.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by NoToPile: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hmm Some inlaws can be very wicked. See what this OP is writing sef.

God help Women oo.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by cucumbar: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
kingthreat:

If you loved your brother so much, why didn't you check up on him? When he was in the hospital, why didn't you follow up on his case and ensure he got the best of medical care. Now you want to use his death to frustrate his wife. You must be crazy.
Your brother made his choice of his wife and how he wants to live his life with her. Now he is gone and the one person he loved the most should be encouraged to move on with life. It would not be better for you if you try to heap more troubles on the poor woman.
you don’t know the details of the story, do you? How are you sure he loved her or she loved him ?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
cucumbar:
a lot of women are evil and manipulative ,always wanting to separate their husbands from their siblings ,especially if the so called husband is well to do, as if they are oblivious of the fact that these husbands knew their siblings before they came to know them, oblivious of the fact that blood is thicker than water.
However you look at it, a wife is a visitor in the scheme of things and should not be scheming to separate her husband from her siblings.
Except she used jazz. It would most times fail. It’s only a stupid man that would become enemies with his siblings because of a woman that came into his life at a later time of his existence.

Is your mother a 'visitor' to your dad?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by NorthernersSuck: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Should I get her arrested for questioning by the police?

Modified

My brother sorry for the death of your brother, but please allow the sleeping dog to lay, leave all the judgement to God, arresting her will never and can never bring your brother back to life, sometimes been in close with our relatives has a lot of help in our short life, but your brother chooses the other way round, but I blamed you guys for not checking on him even though he abandoned you guys over his wife, allow the woman to be

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by descarado: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
sonssyo:

Oga, what a hell is wrong with you, get her arrested for what? if your brother is suffering from insomnia, why did he not tell you guys himself, in life nothing is sure, anybody can die anytime! several instances shows such, if you don't want to embarrass yourself, better leave that woman alone
I'm positive his brothers health problems started with them. They made his life very toxic.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by olabrinks(f): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
God deliver me from stupid and foolish in laws. I don’t need it. A man that doesn’t sleep is prone to high bp which is a silent killer. No signs or symptoms, you can drop dead like nothing. Op you better be careful

5 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Mayeldah(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
It is only a foolish man that will allow his wife make him hate or abandon his family members

I am married and my wife can't try that, I may take one or two steps to keep peace but if the woman over step her boundaries na she go go.

Be a man, don;t let these women use their cunning and emotional blackmail decieve you into abandoning your people

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by justlovesfarmin: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Offpointng:

When reading always put intuition into it (no vex boss). if both of us used to be a very good friend or Gee and a guy from no where snatch me from you that I begin to avoid or limit the way I relate with you. if one day, that from no where guy one day steal my things or fraud me, You think I'll be confident enough to tell you so you can mock me?? That's the case of what happened to OP's brother. The wife detached him from the family and telling them what he's going through in the hands of the wife will only bring mock and the blame "Didn't we warn you?" thereby escalating his regrets

The Op's brother knew he bleeped up and figured it's his cross to carry which he did silently

The most senseless thing I have read on this forum. So a man can snatch you from another man. Are you a robot?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
The best thing your brothers widow can do now, is to eliminate you and send you back to God

You are going to be a big problem for her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Satanistx: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Modified
please dm me let me join you in this violence. First I will like to beat her up on your behalf
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by dboY1123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
Oga, face your family.

Your brother that you never “cared” about while he was alive. It’s now you suddenly have interest in him.

I hate in-laws.

Toxic, jealous & entitled bastard.

Btw, I’ll love me a wife that will not give my family space.

If she'd been a good wife at least tried to convince or be a good woman, I'm sure we would have Ben convinced as well and treated her better.. it was the way people talked about her and her mum we met them..
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Pegi23(f): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op u no get sense. Leave the innocent woman to mourn in peace. How wicked can u be na ha ha oo

Nigeria males tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by CHoccolaTE: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Those of you who are outraged don't know that since the beginning if time, inlaws and men have been taking out frustration on their brothers wives whenever things go wrong in their families.

Cases like this Op own are not a new thing, women are really collecting shege in Nigeria marriages. At least in this case, the mumu OP decided to announce his foolish plan to avenge his brother's demise on his wife so people can advice him and save the wife.
A lot of men like OP will just follow through with their evil plans without telling anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by dboY1123(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
steph0:

When your brother was alive, did you bother to inquire about his health? It was the nurses that informed you about his insomnia. Did you even know he was hypertensive prior to his death? Now you're forming closeness and just want to compound that woman's woes.

For your information, insomnia is one of the symptoms of hypertension. And uncontrolled hypertension leads to several complications and death.

If you were close to your brother as you claim, perhaps you would have known about his health issues and advised him to be compliant with his medication and clinic follow ups.

I'd also advise you to check your own blood pressure regularly, so your wife won't suffer when its time. undecided

When he was first admitted that he took pants of blood, we contributed money.. Until he was discharged, I remember calling him a week after and he confirmed he was very fine.. my Dad checked up on him and same as my sister and he didn't complain about anything whatsoever, so how were we supposed to know he wasn't having enough rest or sleep? Or if the drugs administered to him parts were hypertensive??
That is why I needed to talk to that wife, If your husband is trying to keep shits or trying hard but he wasn't fine, she was supposed to call our attention at least to every little details..

It was after they rushed him to the hospital tht she now called us, but he was gone. I spoke with the doctor immediately, and he told me those things I said about the hypertensive drugs , that his wife said he wasn't getting enough sleep.

He was even instructed not to return to that house, but to take refuge at my Dad's house for the main time, but he himself said he's fine and well.

Even if he had financial issues, why would that lead to all these shits?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by CHoccolaTE: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Swaelyf:
the same brother you claim moved to a 1 bdroom because things were difficult, the same one you claim sold his car and students reduced in his school. This shows you guys never tried to help him and as a human being its understandable he probably went into depression, know this and know peace your brother stopped getting close to you guys because you guys gave him no peace. it rather feels like whatever goes on in his life you guys bring up the wife you never wanted him to marry

Can you imagine? Are these problems not enough to make him depressed and get BP from thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Kemadealadire(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by FavouredNK: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
This really doesn't make much sense to me, what are you arresting her for now? For loosing her husband or for not relating well with your family, truth is you have only told us your own version of how she instigated your brother against the family but not what must have led to that. But the question is how well did your family treat her as a daughter in law because its always very easy to point accusing fingers on the daughters in-law especially if she's not the family's choice. Otherwise I don't see any reason any woman will want to kill a husband that she loved being that you didn't tell us anything about the couple having any marital issues or your brother being so rich for the wife to want to kill him to claim his properties. This woman is grieving a very big loss right now yet you want to add to her pains just because you and your family don't like her. Have you tried putting any of your sisters in this woman's shoe and feel her pains for once, think of how you will feel if someone else is doing this to any of your sisters in such a situation. Just go and carry out a DNA test if you are so sure that your brother was killed by anyone, but just know that anyone with a BP related issue is like a time bomb ready to blow up at any time no matter how healthy they may look. I am a nurse and has encountered a very healthy man who walked into the hospital to pick up his wife, while waiting for her he asked us to check his BP which we did and it was 280/160. We quickly told him to see a doctor he refused and was busy making jokes with everyone around, the next thing he relaxed his head on the wall saying he wants to rest a little only for the wife to come out the next 3 mins trying to call him so they can go but alas the man was dead. So my brother high BP does not give any notice before killing it's victim so think twice before you act.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.
Be wetin? Oya wetin abeg go and drink water and be alright. There is absolutely nothing good to emulate from you.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Bellotelli: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.
I wish all woman could have this in mind.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by fkj950ax(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Whatever it is that you smoke or drink is not helping you. You need to quit.

She is his widow, not his slave.
She was his wife, not a slave.
You are not her husband. You weren’t her husband either.

I hope you go ahead and arrest her so you and the police men you manipulate to do your crazy runs all get to go to prison together.

You should look into his medical history from his doctors to find out if he had health issues he was dealing with.
You can conduct an autopsy to determine cause of death.
Those are the ONLY things you can do.

You don’t have a right to sit her down and interrogate her. I hope she refused and calls your bluff.

I’d be monitoring police press briefings to see when you get to be placed in custody.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by sonssyo(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
descarado:

I'm positive his brothers health problems started with them. They made his life very toxic.

Sure,they never liked the lady

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by aaronxy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is the mistake most women do, distance husband from their family, now when the husband dies. The family will take step to claim what's not there... Why can't they try n make peace when possible. This is Nigeria wise people know how to adapt to whatever situation they find themselves

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Arrest her on what premise exactly?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by focus7: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Just read what your excuses are for arresting the poor woman and see if you are making sense to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by jaymichael(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
When your brother was alive, why didn't you ask him what was wrong with him?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by IamMobisola(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Women have really suffered!😒

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by dboY1123(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
OP the wife of your brother should mourn her man for now. You said the wife made your brother to be far from the family. Did you or other members of your family try to get in touch with your brother when alive? Were you people aware of his health situation when he was in the hospital? Did you people know he was admitted and if yes, did you try to find out the hospital and go there to see him? Did you try to talk to the doctor in charge of his treatment?
To me you have to conduct autopsy before you do anything. BP can kill fast if not properly managed

This wife issue has been in place more than 4 years ago. Before they started having children, my mum already advised and cautioned him about the woman, and that's after several findings about her family. But he wouldn't listen.
We didn't treat d wife anyhow, cz even despite my mum's disagreement with my brother, she still invited her every Christmas to cook with us and they all came.. infact, I did visit then once a while too, and gave his two children money(4 and 3 years old).

Infact, before my mum passed, my mum always assisted them with food stuffs, and my dad always visited them. The wife is not just a free person, the kind of lady who is not open, free minded and relatable.

Infact my mum paid for her delivery(the wife) at the hospital when they had the first born.. and she always asked her grand children to come and spend days with her cz she loves seeing grandchildren..
So what again? Despite all this, when my mum was sick none of them showed care, not even with a dime.. or even call or visit even if there's no money.
I swear my mum had nothing against her son, infact my sister's asked him to move to my Dad's house for d main time till he gets himself, but he didn't listen. My dad wanted to give him a house in one local area around Aiyetoro, my brother declined saying he didn't like the area stuff like that..

So how did we not love him? We paid part of the hospital bills, my dad paid part too.. he just didn't open up about his wellness and none of us knew about it.

I'm d last born, and I'm just getting my feet cz I just finished Sch last year, I have learnt him money before when he was broke, and I'm sure my dad would have raised him if he said anything.

My other siblings don't live close cz they're married and they live far away, it's just me, my dad and one sister here who's also facing her own challenges catering for her own children.

So, I don't think we had anything against his family I don't think we were bad..

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Rupertek: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
You think you own the police? You go tell them this cock and bull story, they follow you to go arrest the widow?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by GoodLord95: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nawa oo, would you have said this if it was the wife who died?. These are the type of things that usually happens when there is no court wedding.
Do you even know that no matter what happened if they had child/children together then you cannot even try all this rubbish sit at home.... Unless you have evidence and you want to officially accuse her of killing your brother. The wife, together with your brother family and you are all both wallowing in a pool of stupidity, a dangerous unnecessary pool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Exceed15: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just like the case of osinachi. Her family wasn't in good term with the husband. So when she died they used it to nail him even when autopsy proved the cause of her death.

My take, if your in law don't like you , even if the cause of death is natural dem go say u kill am. This might be hard , if you cannot settle with your law , biko leave the marriage. I don tell u o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. / Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.