Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? (32066 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by tubolancer(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
There is nothing you can do about it, be prayerful and watch your back.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Swaelyf(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
the same brother you claim moved to a 1 bdroom because things were difficult, the same one you claim sold his car and students reduced in his school. This shows you guys never tried to help him and as a human being its understandable he probably went into depression, know this and know peace your brother stopped getting close to you guys because you guys gave him no peace. it rather feels like whatever goes on in his life you guys bring up the wife you never wanted him to marry
dboY1123:

This my brother was the second born of the family, he is compassionate, nice and he loved his family not until this lady came in..
The point is, Since my mum warned my brother against this lady, my brother took a step backward from us all, and since then more than 4/5 years, I knew things weren't right. There's no mutualisms, true love between his and our family.

That was part of d reason my brother didn't stand up for his mum. Things already started heating up. My other elder ones don't stay as close to my mum. My and my brother are the closest, and moreover he didn't spend a dime in hospital bills of my mum and imagine that. More like it was intentional.. Not even 5k.

From what my brother did during those times my mum was sick, I detest him..and he knew it. Has the Second born and a man, he should be the front-runner..
Infact, my brother stopped coming to my dad's church completely, and he was d choirmaster. Everything was strange like something came upon him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by lebron7(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Should I get her arrested for questioning by the police?

Modified
You should have ensured an autopsy was carried out when he died
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Shokoloko:

My condolences.
You do not need to wait to sit her down.
Get an autopsy done asap. Your questions will be answered.
If you want to wait 40 days to find out what killed your brother you are being crafty.

You forgot to tell the man to just marry the woman, chikena!
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by stevups(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
chicoMX:
People with BP related issues could look healthy in the morning and be dead in the evening.

Allow the woman to mourn her husband, if you smell any foul play run an autopsy.

Who told you she is mourning?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by FireUpNow(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
OP the wife of your brother should mourn her man for now. You said the wife made your brother to be far from the family. Did you or other members of your family try to get in touch with your brother when alive? Were you people aware of his health situation when he was in the hospital? Did you people know he was admitted and if yes, did you try to find out the hospital and go there to see him? Did you try to talk to the doctor in charge of his treatment?
To me you have to conduct autopsy before you do anything. BP can kill fast if not properly managed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Biodun556(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:
I lost my brother early last month and I have been unsettled and paranoid. He visited us a day before and he was healthy and hearty only for us to hear of his death the next day which was on Sunday.

He was admitted in the Hospital, on the bases that he was short of blood. He took 4/5 pants of blood and stayed 1/2 weeks before he was discharged and that only made him live for a month or so.

I want to know more about his death, exactly what happened. His wife is someone who didn't relate well with us (in laws) and she distanced my brother from us, while he objectively did as well.

This wife didn't visit my mum throughout her stay in the hospital for more than 3 months before my mum passed on a year ago. When I visited the hospital where my brother was rushed to being the same place he was admitted, they told me that he must have been bothered about somethings, and that the drugs he was given parts were hypertensive, that he stopped taking the drugs and all those excuses.

I was informed by the nurses that my brother has been suffering from insomnia, he hardly sleeps in nights and if he does, it's just few hours. All these things, the wife didn't tell us anything.

Now, I want to take the fight to her. I need her to tell me exactly what transpired, how did it happen! She's been in 40 days mandatory sit-at-home stuff and I can't wait to sit her ass down and interrogate her.

Modified

Pls you don't have any point. Allow his children and the widow to mourn in peace

Stop looking for ways to usurp their inheritance
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Biodun556(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
OP the wife of your brother should mourn her man for now. You said the wife made your brother to be far from the family. Did you or other members of your family try to get in touch with your brother who. Alive? We're you people aware of his health situation? When he was in the hospital did you people know he was admitted and if yes, did you try to find out the hospital and go there to see him? Did you try to talk to the doctor in charge of his treatment?
To me you have to conduct autopsy before you do anything. BP can kill fast if not properly managed

The OP has no point
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by obinna58(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
I don’t understand the reason why the wife should be arrested, as a family man there are responsibilities and once you’re incapable of handling it lots of problems sets in both physiologically and physically fastening the number of days you’re meant to live, men respect men no matter the differences, if you loved your brother you wouldn’t say the wife took him away from you unless he’s The one Who rejected your every attempt to help his situation

Some family members don’t bring solutions to problems, once they know your problems they bring in blames

If you’re to pass blames like buhari government which basically helps no situation then
For your brothers death and level of contributions base on the story, I blame hardship(96%) you(90%), the wife(60%), your mom(20%), the whole family, no excluding the present government that caused it all(100%).

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Guruindahouse(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
can I have your email ID? I want to see some of your architectural drawing
AsomStructures:
Get an autopsy done bro we're in the 21st century...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Anonymoususher: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

You're filled with hate. Thank God report didn't say your brother was poisoned.

Just allow the woman to mourn her husband
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by BigIyanga: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
Go and get autopsy done on your brother. Stop speculating.. Why would a woman kill her husband because of her inlaws?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by FireUpNow(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Biodun556:

The OP has no point
I dey tell you
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by sonssyo(f): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

Oga, what a hell is wrong with you, get her arrested for what? if your brother is suffering from insomnia, why did he not tell you guys himself, in life nothing is sure, anybody can die anytime! several instances shows such, if you don't want to embarrass yourself, better leave that woman alone

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Emmanuel30a: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Huh...?... Is that "Magun"..., or could that be "Magun..."? Is that... or could that be Magun, or Sangunsangun, Lagunlagun, Runmolegun, etc...? Maybe u are doing/into or do celebrates&elaborates "odun egungun", etc; in your lineage...?... Oh! ROCK OF AGES CLEFT FOR ME..., LET ME HIDE myself in THEE... HUH...?...
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by AsomStructures: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Guruindahouse:
can I have your email ID? I want to see some of your architectural drawing

Reach us on WhatsApp with 081 441 81499
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by aikyg(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
I think you want to go to prison.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See kweshion oo!! grin
serious question because how?
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by mclloyd22: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified

My brother/sister, I know you are sad and bereaved but trust me ‘ For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh’… says the word of God. This is not your fight legally and all. Unless your brother is not legally married to her. Talking about the lack of sleep.. the wife mustn’t report their personal issues to your family because it’s not really an issue to table to your family. I have a lot to say but please let the dead Rest In Peace.. so long as your brother never told you people that his wife is alway fighting him or making his marriage miserable. At this point let’s just freestyle Inlaw fight and pray for the family he left behind. Trust me you don’t push a widow to the wall because when ever she reasons to fight you diabolically maybe because of frustration.. you no live to tell your own side of the story. ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by forexprophet(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
You are a very stupid somebody.
Leave the innocent Lady alone.

Or go and fool your self at the police station without evidence.

Some people are walking corpse
Maybe your brother is one.

RUBBISH

dboY1123:

Modified

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by EmmyDJourno: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
If na by wetin you dey describe for here, rest😮‍💨
You brother follow do himself, may he RIP, may she mourn in peace🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by dangotesmummy: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
dboY1123:

Modified
you're an evil and demonic inlaw.no wonder your brother doesn't want to have anything to do with you and your narcissistic family members.your brother died and the next thing you think of is to take out your bitterness and resentment that you have been nursing against her for years.i now see the reason why your brother stayed away from your family

Na for Nollywood we dey watch this kain things,we no know say all this wicked inlaws still exists.any woman wey marry enter into your family don enter 1 chance

I know that you be are thirsty for your brothers properties.the next thing Una go dey scheme is how to take their properties and drive them to the streets.na because of your type women dey pray make their in-laws die before wedding.god forbid

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by KoladeChris24(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
I am trying to understand the various aspects of your post however, here are my comments:

She and her husband decided to distance themselves from the family and you are trying to push the blame on her. If your brother for the sake of whatever it was decided to agree with his wife on distancing the family, that isn't her business. That said, she not visiting your mom before she passed and your brother passing (May God rest their soul), isn't her fault in its entirety and you could have asked her why she didn't visit your mom if that mattered to you while your brother was alive.

That he was bothered about things and was suffering from HBP, what response do you want to hear from the wife on that? That he, as a man decided to neglect his medication could be an act of faith or rebellion or whatever it meant to him you needed her to come report him to you? Are you expecting the wife to take the medication for him or force him to take the medication? Do you have an idea if that was one major cause of argument in their home? Just let things be and let her mourn her husband and you too mourn your brother in peace.

While it wouldn't be bad if the wife had told you, you still can't blame her for not telling you what was going on in their home. It was their home and they have every right to manage it the way they thought best of it. She owes none of you an explanation of what was going on in their home and you should respect that. Don't start looking for what is not missing thereby, disturbing your own peace.

Most importantly, if your brother did not tell you, why were you expecting a 3rd party to tell you? Can you look inwards to realize the dynamics you are trying to portray wasn't even there from the word go? Your brother couldn't tell you his challenges and here you are trying to make it look like someone else's duty? Biko, respect yourself and don't go lose the little respect his family has for you.

On this last one, I guess you are about setting out to disgrace yourself. If you arrest her or interrogate her, what are you expecting to hear? Oga, face front, focus on your business, and if you want to be the good uncle you are trying to be, find ways to be involved in the life of your late brother's children with the consent of the wife. Don't create unnecessary tension that would deny you access of standing as a father figure to the best of your ability for the children. Please, be the uncle your brother would appreciate you are to his children.

I red everything you posted and I can't be ashamed of you more. Africa is not an individualistic society. When you marry a wife, you marry her into your family with you the husband being the primary provider and responsible for your wife at most.

The family deserves to know whatever happened to their son. The only advise I have for the man who created this thread is to tread carefully and not to blame the wife entirely. The husband could be culpable in his own death too.

And to the men out there, any wife who tells you not to involve your family in some critical issues is giving you a huge red flag. Don't agree with a wife who wants to separate you from your family. One of the things every woman out there want is a man who won't do A because his wife tells him to do B, even if A is the right thing to do and B is clearly wrong. It's the nature of the typical woman out there. Relate with one and ask her if I'm wrong. It is left to you to sit down and think.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Are u ready?
Don't labour in VAIN.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Sambab(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wow!!!
I really like your comment on this issue.
You really make me like you for the first time.
This is the first time I've seen your comment without any bias.

IyaebeTheGreat:
In as much as I hate toxic inlaws please women should learn never to cause division in a family. Women should be a bridge, a peacemaker and have that forgiven spirit. Know where to put your leg and when to hide your head. He's just your husband and not your property, stop colonising men away from their family just because he has married you. Be a unifier, a peacemaker and above all an IYAEBE.
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sambab:
Wow!!!
I really like your comment on this issue.
You really make me like you for the first time.
This is the first time I've seen your comment without any bias.

I dy always behave well for family section cheesy
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by litaninja(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Are you okay at all?

dboY1123:

Modified
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by GboyegaD(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
KoladeChris24:

I red everything you posted and I can't be ashamed of you more. Africa is not an individualistic society. When you marry a wife, you marry her into your family with you the husband being the primary provider and responsible for your wife at most.

The family deserves to know whatever happened to their son. The only advise I have for the man who created this thread is to tread carefully and not to blame the wife entirely. The husband could be culpable in his own death too.

And to the men out there, any wife who tells you not to involve your family in some critical issues is giving you a huge red flag. Don't agree with a wife who wants to separate you from your family. One of the things every woman out there want is a man who won't do A because his wife tells him to do B, even if A is the right thing to do and B is clearly wrong. It's the nature of the typical woman out there. Relate with one and ask her if I'm wrong. It is left to you to sit down and think.

Oga, keep your "ashamed" to yourself. You don't need to have the same opinion as me. We all have the right to see life from our spectrum and if a chauvinistic mindset is what you believe in, live it. No one has the right to dictate to a family how to live their lives. After all, both in our religious centers and the court, what we here is that they join husband and wife, I have never heard of a time where they said they join a wife to the husband's family.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by ForSaleGuru: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Here's how to be richer than dangote

Learn the secret https://m.wikibit.com/en/?client=MM136
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by onadana: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oyindidi:
Allow the woman to mourn her husband in peace abeg, you say your brother no near una, why you want pour your frustrations on her?
No disturb her with una family wahala

No mind the winch
Re: Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? by cucumbar: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
dmostcheerful:

What exactly made her a bad woman?
From the look of things you people hated her first, you even disagreed with the marriage.
What where you expecting her to do?
Crawl to you people for love?
believe your mum went to make trouble in her home hoping her son will stand by her.
No wonder your brother distanced from you people's toxicity.

Abeg leave that woman to mourn her husband and plan how to look after her children.
Wicked people.
a lot of women are evil and manipulative ,always wanting to separate their husbands from their siblings ,especially if the so called husband is well to do, as if they are oblivious of the fact that these husbands knew their siblings before they came to know them, oblivious of the fact that blood is thicker than water.
However you look at it, a wife is a visitor in the scheme of things and should not be scheming to separate her husband from her siblings.
Except she used jazz. It would most times fail. It’s only a stupid man that would become enemies with his siblings because of a woman that came into his life at a later time of his existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.