Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET (697 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Birdbyrde440: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
You have to be above average intelligence to understand the intrigues in government but it is unfortunate that more than 90% of Nigerians are low IQ i don't if it is the excess garri, akpu, amala that you people are eating everyday or if Low IQ is hereditary. I have watched with dismay how a small group of people are feeding the large majority with propaganda, the undicerning majority swallow the propaganda happily.

During the campaign, the talking point was that Tinubu was brain dead because of his disjointed utterances like "god bless PD APC" "Cassava garri ewa"
"A townhall different from balabu, bulablu".
They used this to shift your attention and made you believe Tinubu stood no chance against the opposition, in truth he stood no chance but unknown to you he had bigger plans and today he is the president-elect. If you had known that there will thuggery, rigging, inec and police complicity you would have acted according and be more prepared. Instead you were focused on trivialities.

Now they are back with another propaganda to shift your attention from the on going PET with the fake news of
"Tinubu is unhealthy"
That will be your new talking point and because of short attention and memory span you will soon forget that Tinubu is a Guinean, He was accused of complicity in drug related activity in 1993 and as a consequence was made to forfeit proceeds from drug trade, you have quicky forgotten that one of his daughters is an LGBTQ and the other is in a mental hospital, you have forgotten that Mahmood declared Tinubu president through unconstitutional means, you have forgoten that Tinubu cannot be declared winner without 25% in FCT...

You forget all these things because conducted a photo ops with fake pipea in tinubu's hand claiming that the pipes are connected to his heart. When will you be wise?

Better be serious and take responsibility for your lives, stop fooling around!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Jashub: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Another olodo in the form of yoruba stupidity. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
I dont ever follow their nonsense propaganda. When their show of shame in Adamawa against Fintiri fail they quickly came out with all sorts of propaganda to cover and to divert the attention of nigerians away from their show of shame in Adamawa

First it was their attacking machinery keyamo that first came out to attack obedient when that one didnt work, their chief lying machinery lying muhammed came out to attack obi saying they will arrest him, that one too did not work, they have now gone back to their first strategy which religion because that is the only thing they can to deceive the northerners.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Birdbyrde440: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jashub:
Another olodo in the form of yoruba stupidity. undecided

Nothing like that, if you like call me okpolo... let them televise the presidential election tribunal on live tv so nigerian will know what is happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Nothing like that, if you like call me okpolo... let them televise the presidential election tribunal on live tv so nigerian will know what is happening.
grin grin

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Jashub: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Your drug lord bought the judiciary so televising it or not won't make a difference . And if you're expecting me to think that a drug lord like Tinubu is the right candidate to rule Nigeria, then you must be stupid in heart and mind

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Birdbyrde440: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jashub:
Your drug lord bought the judiciary so televising it or not won't make a difference . And if you're expecting me to think that a drug lord like Tinubu is the right candidate to rule Nigeria, then you must be stupid in heart and mind

Something like mental instability at play here.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Birdbyrde440: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

Nigerian broadcasting commission

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Jostoman: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
They said baba is back and i ask them which of the baba? is it baba obasanjo or our baba with DUA CITIZENSHIP of Nigeria and GUINEA.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Birdbyrde440: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jostoman:
They said baba is back and i ask them which of the baba? is it baba obasanjo or our baba with DUA CITIZENSHIP of Nigeria and GUINEA.

Yea nigerians are interested in presidential election tribunal

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by NothingDoMe: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Which PET? The one that has not started abi another one dey?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Sick, Plot To Divert Attention From The PET by Birdbyrde440: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Which PET? The one that has not started abi another one dey?

It can still be televised.

(1) (Reply)

FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal / APC Hired Almanjiris To Act As Niger Delta Pro-tinubu Protesters / Agbonayinma Steals The Show At Pst Ize-iyamu's Daughter's Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.