Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page (3481 Views)

Settled. Everything has been resolved / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2023
Good day guys
Thank you all for your concerns

The Google pixel 2 received
I checked it and I realized that the motherboard have been worked on.
What he told me was that the engineer put the new battery I sent and same thing happened, and that afterwards the phone didn't come up again.

Now there are evidence of serious heating of the motherboard, the metal foil covering the sensitive part of the motherboard have been peeled off. Pics is attached below,

So the initial issue he told me was that the phone will go off at 30% thereabout and later it will come on and off, which we thought after putting a new battery I sent will solve it but he said it's the same.

So I was expecting to get a phone coming on and off, which am sure is a software glitch, and fix it, am not expecting to get a worked on damaged motherboard.

His engineer who is not experienced enough in order to protect his own work, framed it as a very bad phone and you came to me with that mindset.

Please peeps what else should I do

The pics below is a pic of the motherboard and second one is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by C2Ok: 8:53am On May 03, 2023
Na wa🥲
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 9:56am On May 03, 2023
You can Do whatever you wish with the phone.

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by C2Ok: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Lemme nor lie, both the buyer and the seller can’t tolerate themselves enough to reach an agreement or resolution

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 03, 2023
it's not that I'm siding with goalty10 here, initially, if the phone isn't faulty, he won't take it to engineer.
Igemburg:
Good day guys

What he told me was that the engineer put the new battery I sent and same thing happened, and that afterwards the phone didn't come up again.

Now there are evidence of serious heating of the motherboard, the metal foil covering the sensitive part of the motherboard have been peeled off. Pics is attached below,

So the initial issue he told me was that the phone will go off at 30% thereabout and later it will come on and off, which we thought after putting a new battery I sent will solve it but he said it's the same.

So I was expecting to get a phone coming on and off, which am sure is a software glitch, and fix it, am not expecting to get a worked on damaged motherboard.

His engineer who is not experienced enough in order to protect his own work, framed it as a very bad phone and you came to me with that mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by TypicallyBrunt(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2023
Igemburg:
Good day guys

All expenses that have been racked up in this transaction (outside the selling price of the phone) and the cost of a replacement motherboard should be shared 50:50 between the seller and the buyer.
That's to say
- All waybill costs (to and flo)
- Cost of motherboard
- Cost of the replacement battery (if it can't be returned)
Should be calculated and shared equally between both parties. This means the buyer should be reimbursed his purchase amount minus half of those miscellaneous if he'll accept it.
This is the best solution i can think of really.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by rayvelez(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2023
You have already been scammed right from the beginning of this deal.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 6:41am On May 04, 2023
Exactly.

rayvelez:
You have already been scammed right from the beginning of this deal.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2023
This una Matter don get out of hand o
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2023
TypicallyBrunt:

All expenses that have been racked up in this transaction (outside the selling price of the phone) and the cost of a replacement motherboard should be shared 50:50 between the seller and the buyer.
That's to say
- Cost of motherboard
Should be calculated and shared equally between both parties. This means the buyer should be reimbursed his purchase amount minus half of those miscellaneous if he'll accept it.
Seconded
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by celestial1: 9:08pm On May 08, 2023
Igemburg:
Good day guys

he's honest person because I have to leave my redmi note 9 for him for four day, and the phone that stuck at redmi logo page, he fix it for me and I can't believe it , He's genius
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 10:55pm On May 08, 2023
Update..

Last week Thursday (4th-05-2023) he offered a solution of which I accepted.

Lol. Today things are beginning to take new dimension.

Check images below

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 8:00am On May 09, 2023
I caught him red handed this morning again, thank God for GB GB WhatsApp.. he deleted his lie and came with another lie

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2023
Goalty01:
Update..

Check images below

You need to post the part where I said if you can get the motherboard cheaper or at your own rate I will gladly accept.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 8:08am On May 09, 2023
The scammer said I'm dragging him cox of 50k...

Well, FYI I didn't steal the 50k

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2023
Goalty01:
Update..

Check images below

Am not in the mood for argument, I still stick to the proposed solution, and I sent what I saw. The site is accessible by anyone not private, check if you get it at any rate that suits you and send link, I will gladly and willingly accept.

Picking out chats that favour you and your assumptions is not our proposed solution.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 8:11am On May 09, 2023
And I told you I won't, bcs you already knew of the price before deciding on returning the remaining balance after removing money for the motherboard.

You knew there will be nothing left Scammer..

You will see know the Magnitude of ur actions

Igemburg:

You need to post the part where I said if you can get the motherboard cheaper or at your own rate I will gladly accept.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2023
Goalty01:
And I told you I won't, bcs you already knew of the price before deciding on returning the remaining balance after removing money for the motherboard.

You knew there will be nothing left Scammer..

You will see know the Magnitude of ur actions

Assumptions won't lead us anywhere, do the needful

Someone proposed another solution earlier will gladly take that as well
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 8:19am On May 09, 2023
Do whatever pleases you.
Igemburg:

Assumptions won't lead us anywhere, do the needful

Someone proposed another solution earlier will gladly take that as well
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2023
Goalty01:
Do whatever pleases you.

The link you sent to me, send it here, I want everyone to be able to access it
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2023
Goalty01:
Do whatever pleases you.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2023
TypicallyBrunt:

That's to say
- Cost of motherboard

I accept this
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 9:15am On May 09, 2023
Scammer with pride...

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 9:16am On May 09, 2023
There is a reason I sent it to you...

You should resend it and risk ur Nairaland account from Ban... but not me

Igemburg:

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 9:17am On May 09, 2023
Do the calculations yourself...

Igemburg:

I accept this
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2023
I swear I go soon flog both of una....
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by C2Ok: 6:27am On May 11, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
I swear I go soon flog both of una....
Wo, ah say the both of them get time gannnn😂💔
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by udemzyudex(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2023
Godisablealltim:
it's not that I'm siding with goalty10 here, initially, if the phone isn't faulty, he won't take it to engineer.

If you buy a phone that is faulty,the first thing you should do is report to the seller and return it back ASAP.

He should have stood his ground and return the phone and both can work a way round the waybill fees.

Like I said earlier before,no seller will take back a phone you already tampered with, even if you are a seller,you won't do that.
The best option is to return it,no matter the excuse the seller is giving,as long as it didn't pass the warranty period he gave you.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by udemzyudex(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2023
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by celestial1: 8:43am On May 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

If you buy a phone that is faulty,the first thing you should do is report to the seller and return it back ASAP.

He should have stood his ground and return the phone and both can work a way round the waybill fees.

Like I said earlier before,no seller will take back a phone you already tampered with, even if you are a seller,you won't do that.
The best option is to return it,no matter the excuse the seller is giving,as long as it didn't pass the warranty period he gave you.
you're right the first thing is to send it back to where you buy it from rather than give it to your engineer that spoiled the motherboard
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 11, 2023
yen yen yen, sell a faulty phone for me, I'll use it and return it after months. I'll bring military along, they'll beat the hell out of your life then I'll collect my full refund. Don't ever sell a faulty device, be warned.
udemzyudex:

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2023
Godisablealltim:
yen yen yen, sell a faulty phone for me, I'll use it and return it after months. I'll bring military along, they'll beat the hell out of your life then I'll collect my full refund. Don't ever sell a faulty device, be warned.

Na only you dem do military for? It's obvious you're a kid. Get lost.

You go carry the one wey go put you for trouble,go and buy a faulty phone and don't return it within the warranty period, unless na battalion you wan hire with your money, that's if you even get money to even pay for a soldier.

Kids everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Ways To Find Out If Your Xiaomi Redmi Note Is Fake / Best Among Samsung Galaxy A30 And Redmi Note 7 / Between S9+ And Iphone 7+ Plus..which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.