Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page (3486 Views)

Settled. Everything has been resolved / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2023
Godisablealltim:
yen yen yen, sell a faulty phone for me, I'll use it and return it after months. I'll bring military along, they'll beat the hell out of your life then I'll collect my full refund. Don't ever sell a faulty device, be warned.
Military kee you there. Look at one of the ediota causing uniformed men that are supposed to serve and protect us intimidate us. Fuu
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
who is this unbaptized pagan?
Benjaniblinks:

Military kee you there. Look at one of the ediota causing uniformed men that are supposed to serve and protect us intimidate us. Fuu
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2023
Godisablealltim:
who is this unbaptized pagan?
I’ve been called worse things by better men.
You can ask your father he should have an answer for you.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2023
a fatherless animal like you. Unscrupulous noun.
Benjaniblinks:

I’ve been called worse things by better men.
You can ask your father he should have an answer for you.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2023
Godisablealltim:
a fatherless animal like me. I'm a very useless thing. How can my wanking father and ashewo mother give me a good home training?
Fixed
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by eteebanky1: 6:09am On May 12, 2023
Na why I dy always avoid UK used or second hand devices that has defects

You go dy see their thread

"Pixel with burnt screen"
"WiFi only, no Bluetooth device, power button not working, burnt screen and so on

Especially those foolish beings that think they can sell Samsung devices with broken screen, defective screen at outrageous price fully knowing cost of replacement cost fortune
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by C2Ok: 6:13am On May 12, 2023
eteebanky1:
Na why I dy always avoid UK used or second hand devices that has defects

You go dy see their thread

"Pixel with burnt screen"
"WiFi only, no Bluetooth device, power button not working, burnt screen and so on

Especially those foolish beings that think they can sell Samsung devices with broken screen, defective screen at outrageous price fully knowing cost of replacement cost fortune
I understand where you’re coming from, but you can’t always blame those people, na who use e money take buy am nai find wahala
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 9:57am On May 28, 2023
Good morning..
I trust you'll doing great. We've agreed to share the losses. And he already sent part of the payment this morning.

The remaining till next month
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by noobody(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2023
Goalty01:
Good morning..
I trust you'll doing great. We've agreed to share the losses. And he already sent part of the payment this morning.

The remaining till next month

Then do the needful by editing the topic of this thread,a scammer won't do all these to try to satisfy you,
I think he deserves his name be cleared,so when anytime searches for igemburg,this dirty headline won't come up.
And I am glad you all can reach a resolution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Users: When Did You Visit Cyber-Cafe Last? / How To Use Java Applications On Your Tecno N3 / Airtel Internet Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.