Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page (3402 Views)

Settled. Everything has been resolved / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Settled

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2023
You think you can spoil people's mind with all this lies of yours? Why are you lieing?
See, no matter what you do I will not and never be shaken, you know why? I have my reputation already.

Why is it that you are the only person that have issues over 5 year plus of doing biz on NL? Swear with your life I didn't find a solution?
When you refused to return a phone I sold to you that you claimed it's not working fine, what else do you want me to do?
If you don't return it how do I verify that the issue the phone has is actually the problem? Or how will I know it's not tampered with over there?

When you refused to return the phone, we assume it's battery I bought battery for 8k, sent it to you with 2,500, with this my only gain on the phone is 5k and to satisfy you, I am 5k short.

IF YOU HAVE RETURNED THE PHONE AND I REALISED THE PROBLEM I WOULD HAVE RETURNED YOUR MONEY.

If you need to know, your phone is one of 5 phones of same model that came in, I sold the remaining here.
Even one of the peeps that bought from me came on the thread you created and said his phone was working fine.

See Kebbi peeps are wonderful people, I deal with a lot of them here, so don't come and spoil there reputation.

See, only if I did you bad, then all curse and abuse will be on your own.
Oga am not shaken coz my mind is pure. Do your worst!!!

7 Likes

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by osmosis101(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Deep
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by willi926(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op is wat he said the truth?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ofcourse he will say the path that will favour him..

Let me tell you something and the trick the guy played which I later discovered after he sent the battery. I choose to stay mute about it till I finishing my exams and Project.

So here is the thing. When I took the battery to the Engineer replacing, when he opened it, you should see the previous Gums scattered everywhere the Scammer used on the phone, to show the phone is not UK used as he claimed. That phone as been abused by him before he decide to pass it on...

The Engineer has to ask me again to be sure if it's really UK used. Lol..

He said nothing is wrong with the previous Battery. That it's not the panel. I told the Scammer ,he said he was sorry

willi926:
Op is wat he said the truth?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by lilachiever(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Comment retracted.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
I wasn't more than 30minutes when I detected he issue upon receiving the phone of which I told him immediately. He never gave me the option of returning the phone, he said I should keep observing and kept saying he didn't know. He was clearly running from the issue. Mind you I received the phone in Niger State, he kept postponing me till I resumed back to school in kebbi state.

He said he's sure its battery issue, that I should change it. Told him I can't, not for a phone bought with fault.. I said he should instead buy a new battery himself and send. Which he did. But unfortunately it didn't stop there.

I also know Sellers like him and how they play their tricks. They always find a way to put blame on Customers.

EVER SINCE I CALLED HIM OUT ABOUT HIM LYING THAT IS HIS PHONES ARE UK USED. he changed the description to "NAIJA USED"

The guy is a liar and deceit.

lilachiever:
Why didn't you return the phone?

We know people like you sha.

Once I sell you a gadget, it shows sign of being faulty, I always ask for a return and I refund you fully minus the waybill.

If you didn't oblige him when he asked you to return then you are the hypocrite.

If you take a phone you bought from me to an engineer, then you have no case with me again.

Period! My customers know me.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
I took the phone with his permission and consent.. read the part i said he sent a battery.. abi u expect me to change the battery myself.

Yes Taking the phone to an Engineer will definitely reveal some sellers evil acts. Sellers that are selling semi dead phones as UK used

lilachiever:
Why didn't you return the phone?

We know people like you sha.

Once I sell you a gadget, it shows sign of being faulty, I always ask for a return and I refund you fully minus the waybill.

If you didn't oblige him when he asked you to return then you are the hypocrite.

If you take a phone you bought from me to an engineer, then you have no case with me again.

Period! My customers know me.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:
I took the phone with his permission and consent.. read the part i said he sent a battery.. abi u expect me to change the battery myself.

Yes Taking the phone to an Engineer will definitely reveal some sellers evil acts. Sellers that are selling semi dead phones as UK used

Funny!!! Don't hide under " you took it with my permission"

It was when you refused to return the phone and you said what you want is I should send you the battery, and you said if I send the battery then you will be ok.
That is what you promised everyone on that thread that day.

So you going to the engineer is not my problem, you opted for the solution yourself.

You should have sent back the phone when I asked you to and probably get your refund before you take matters into your hand.

If not that you have another impression or motive, why can't you send the phone back?

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:

UK used doesn't come as new bro, I wasn't there when the 1st owner over there was using it, how will I know what have been done over there?

I post different phones, if it's naija used it will clearly be stated in my ads, and if it's UK, it will too
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
That was the phone when I bought it, that is eBay

So don't assume that I worked on any phone.
Phone coming on and off is always software related that can be fixed. There are good software gurus in Lagos here that will solve it, you engineer over there might not have the software knowledge. If I have gotten my hands on the phone, I am very sure it would have been solved.

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nice one.

Ofcourse I expected this trash. Phone was with you for days,weeks or month and you didn't notice any issue right.

You're just funny. Continue

Igemburg:

UK used doesn't come as new bro, I wasn't there when the 1st owner over there was using it, how will I know what have been done over there?

I post different phones, if it's naija used it will clearly be stated in my ads, and if it's UK, it will too
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Abi you will swap it with another and claim you did wonders to the phone.

Bro you're a liar.

If its software related and whatever related. You definitely saw the issues,but decided to pass the phone on like that. If not thay you're wicked

Igemburg:
That was the phone when I bought it, that is eBay

So don't assume that I worked on any phone.
Phone coming on and off is always software related that can be fixed. There are good software gurus in Lagos here that will solve it, you engineer over there might not have the software knowledge. If I have gotten my hands on the phone, I am very sure it would have been solved.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Igemburg you definitely saw the issues with the phone but decided to try your luck, maybe it will stop before it reaches me...

Fault was noticed immediately I received it. With I noticed you immediately
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
As if you gave me the option of returning it immediately.

Wasn't it after I went back to school?... and what was my response. I can't afford another waybill. If you're truthful in your dealings wouldn't you have take care of it than sending the battery.

I didn't just go for the battery option. You left me with no option because you refused to accept to pay for the waybill.

I guess you were happy when I requested you to send the battery, cox thing were going as you planned right?

We both shall see to the end of this.

Igemburg:

Funny!!! Don't hide under " you took it with my permission"

It was when you refused to return the phone and you said what you want is I should send you the battery, and you said if I send the battery then you will be ok.
That is what you promised everyone on that thread that day.

So you going to the engineer is not my problem, you opted for the solution yourself.

You should have sent back the phone when I asked you to and probably get your refund before you take matters into your hand.

If not that you have another impression or motive, why can't you send the phone back?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
I don't know how many guys you have deal with from kebbi.. but let me tell you this today. The last guy to buy phone from you from Kebbi, i was the one that referred him to you when we were still on the issue.

If you doubt I can forward you his number. Pixel2xl or so I think.

I did so because I still trust you then, that maybe things will end well. I'm very sure u know what you're doing and the right thing to do. But you think you will be losing. So you decided to play smart on me.

I agree you might have received the phone bad too. But trying to pin things on me is not the way to go.

You're just greedy.

Igemburg:
You think you can spoil people's mind with all this lies of yours? Why are you lieing?
See, no matter what you do I will not and never be shaken, you know why? I have my reputation already.

Why is it that you are the only person that have issues over 5 year plus of doing biz on NL? Swear with your life I didn't find a solution?
When you refused to return a phone I sold to you that you claimed it's not working fine, what else do you want me to do?
If you don't return it how do I verify that the issue the phone has is actually the problem? Or how will I know it's not tampered with over there?

When you refused to return the phone, we assume it's battery I bought battery for 8k, sent it to you with 2,500, with this my only gain on the phone is 5k and to satisfy you, I am 5k short.

IF YOU HAVE RETURNED THE PHONE AND I REALISED THE PROBLEM I WOULD HAVE RETURNED YOUR MONEY.

If you need to know, your phone is one of 5 phones of same model that came in, I sold the remaining here.
Even one of the peeps that bought from me came on the thread you created and said his phone was working fine.

See Kebbi peeps are wonderful people, I deal with a lot of them here, so don't come and spoil there reputation.

See, only if I did you bad, then all curse and abuse will be on your own.
Oga am not shaken coz my mind is pure. Do your worst!!!
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Krak(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:
I don't know how many guys you have deal with from kebbi.. but let me tell you this today. The last guy to buy phone from you from Kebbi, i was the one that referred him to you when we were still on the issue.

I did so because I still trust you then, that maybe things will end well. I'm very sure u know what you're doing and the right thing to do. But you think you will be losing. So you decided to play smart on me.

I agree you might have received the phone bad too. But trying to pin things on me is not the way to go.

You're just greedy.

All this long talk. Just say what you want him to do clearly and eloquently.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:
Igemburg you definitely saw the issues with the phone but decided to try your luck, maybe it will stop before it reaches me...

Fault was noticed immediately I received it. With I noticed you immediately
All this assumptions are not fact, how can you conclude based on the imagination in your head.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:

You're just greedy.

Good , did he ever complained to you about his phone?
Did I not send phone to him same manner I sent to you?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Because his phone didn't have issues means I'm lying about mine?

I'm just letting you to prove to you that I have no grudges against you. If I had. I wouldn't have referred him.

But you sold a bad phone to me knowingly or unknowingly. That's the fact. And that's a Scam act

Igemburg:

Good , did he ever complained to you about his phone?
Did I not send phone to him same manner I sent to you?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
He knows what to do. But he enjoys playing by his script.

Krak:

All this long talk. Just say what you want him to do clearly and eloquently.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:
Because his phone didn't have issues means I'm lying about mine?

I'm just letting you to prove to you that I have no grudges against you. If I had. I wouldn't have referred him.

But you sold a bad phone to me knowingly or unknowingly. That's the fact. And that's a Scam act

You are contradicting yourself,
GUY WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
I'm not. Just trying to clear you for saying I have other motives, if I do I won't refer anyone to you. Or I might even use my brother against you. Or did you see him coming out to say Negative things about?

It's between me and you. You sold a bad phone to me.

But since you're after yourself alone, you decided to turn a greedy man. You knew Battery wasn't the issue.

Why didn't you asked me to return the phone when the issue started until the phone dies?

And when I told you the waybill will be on you, what was your response.

Igemburg:

You are contradicting yourself,
GUY WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just creating awareness. I referred someone to you then doesn't mean I will now.. not even a fly. He was just lucky
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by lilachiever(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:

You should have returned the phone to him.

To me, once you take a phone I sell to you to a third party engineer, your warranty with me is void.

Case scenario: I sold a phone to a guy, the phone just refused to turn off after about 2 months. He reached out to me and I told him to bring it, I gave it to my engineer and he said that it's factory error on the motherboard. I only asked the guy to please give me 5K and I gave him another one, even though I only give one month warranty and it was past already.

But had it been he took it to another engineer before returning to me, I wouldn't believe it was factory error and I wouldn't replace the phone.

Best you could have done was return thw phone when you noticed something was wrong..

5 Likes

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by lilachiever(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goalty01:
I wasn't more than 30minutes when I detected he issue upon receiving the phone of which I told him immediately. He never gave me the option of returning the phone, he said I should keep observing and kept saying he didn't know. He was clearly running from the issue. Mind you I received the phone in Niger State, he kept postponing me till I resumed back to school in kebbi state.

He said he's sure its battery issue, that I should change it. Told him I can't, not for a phone bought with fault.. I said he should instead buy a new battery himself and send. Which he did. But unfortunately it didn't stop there.

I also know Sellers like him and how they play their tricks. They always find a way to put blame on Customers.

EVER SINCE I CALLED HIM OUT ABOUT HIM LYING THAT IS HIS PHONES ARE UK USED. he changed the description to "NAIJA USED"

The guy is a liar and deceit.

I'd he didn't tell you to return upon your complaint, then the fault is 100% his or he has something to hide.

That's not good for business.

For this reason, I retract my earlier comments.
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Meister(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
lilachiever:

I'd he didn't tell you to return upon your complaint, then the fault is 100% his or he has something to hide.

That's not good for business.

For this reason, I retract my earlier comments.

Don't retract anything, I remember when he called out igemburg in the beginning he explicitly said he only wanted him to send him a new battery though there was option for him to send the phone back so I don't really understand what he wants now.

Note to others if you get a phone and notice a hardware problem you notify the seller and return the phone as fast as possible, don't take it to an engineer and later expect the seller to do magic

4 Likes

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
You shouldn't have skipped the part he said he's not going to pay for the Waybill.

How much did he buy the battery, and compare it with the amount he was supposed to pay for the waybill.

Like I said he was clearly running away from him mess. He 100% knew what he did.

And how is it possible for an issue to start the moment I recieved the phone,, not upto an hour when I noticed the issue. He didn't asked me to send the phone then...

I'm not against you taking sides but do so with open eyes.

Thank you

Meister:

Don't retract anything, I remember when he called out igemburg in the beginning he explicitly said he only wanted him to send him a new battery though there was option for him to send the phone back so I don't really understand what he wants now.

Note to others if you get a phone and notice a hardware problem you notify the seller and return the phone as fast as possible, don't take it to an engineer and later expect the seller to do magic
Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Igemburg(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Goalty01:
You shouldn't have skipped the part he said he's not going to pay for the Waybill.

How much did he buy the battery, and compare it with the amount he was supposed to pay for the waybill.

Like I said he was clearly running away from him mess. He 100% knew what he did.

And how is it possible for an issue to start the moment I recieved the phone,, not upto an hour when I noticed the issue. He didn't asked me to send the phone then...

I'm not against you taking sides but do so with open eyes.

Thank you

You said you were scared to send back the phone, that I might not want to refund or send it back coz you dragged me, it's not about waybill @all.
The evidence is here below

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by udemzyudex(m): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Goalty01:
Nice one.

Ofcourse I expected this trash. Phone was with you for days,weeks or month and you didn't notice any issue right.

You're just funny. Continue

This is how it works, sellers don't go about using all the phones they have in stock,once it arrives they test it to see if it is okay according to what the UK/US seller stated in the description.

They stock it and that's it, that's why most sellers give at most 1week warranty on the phones or laptop, within 3 or 4 days you should be able to detect any fault and return it to the seller as long as everything is still intact.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by udemzyudex(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Meister:

No seller will collect it back from you after taking the phone to another engr,the best thing is to return the phone, in less than a week you should be able to notice a fault and contact the seller ASAP.

If e too dey the matter go dey drag ni.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Everything has been Settled. Check last page by Goalty01: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2023
First off, that happened on WhatsApp before I decided to drag you here

And secondly never quote me out of context..

Regarding the screenshot you provided... you asked me to apologise to you before you can take any necessary action which I refused, still on that,out of the blues you asked me to send... any right thinking would sense the game you were trying to play.
Igemburg:

You said you were scared to send back the phone, that I might not want to refund or send it back coz you dragged me, it's not about waybill @all.
The evidence is here below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel CUG For Couples/lovers. #500 Monthly Sub / Brand New Redmi Note 7 For Sale / I Need Flexispy Software Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.