Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Friend Is Not The Son's Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Not The Son's Father (2317 Views)

Poll: What will you do if you are the one?

Divorce her?: 66% (2 votes)
Forgive her?: 0% (0 votes)
Sue the man?: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Ex-wife Sued For Lies After Claiming For 17 Years He Was Her Son's Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tatyaguru: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2011
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tatyaguru: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2011
Here are they. More soon
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2011
Is the OP for real?I mean what is this?

Posting people's picture and information online,did they steal from you? or are you the bitter husband?Even that does not justify this.Do the right thing jor.

btw,why call that cute boy "product of adultery" when you yourself is a product of a recycled trash. Yeye angry
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tatyaguru: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2011
If you were the one, how will u feel? Lets stop hiding immorality in this country. How could a married woman stoop so low
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2011
[size=18pt]MODERATOR:

please take down this innocent child's picture at least
[/size]
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2011
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by blank(f): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
So how can we verify this info? As far as i am concerned this is hearsay. Why not wait for the husband to come and expose the wife? What is your business? Were u a jilted party? Na wa you o.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tatyaguru: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
Whether you believe it or not is none of my business. I do facts not fiction. I put the pics so people will see because i know that very soon parties affected will come out to debunk it. The facts are they and you can deny the resemblance between the col and the boy. If its a foreign gist now, you people will rush it with gusto
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by i1: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
guy if your freind is serious tell him to contact a lawyer. or better still let him call me. he can actually divorce her or,
tell him to call 08053779782.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Outstrip(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
The OP needs to get a life. Why is it your problem. You need to grow up and face your own house. This is some serious agbayaness going on here. Why did you not put the name of the childs school too. Joblessness
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by IfeLuvely: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
cute baby grin
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Pennywise(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
That's one happy colonel. The baby looks just like him. To all these hypocrite screaming take down thread get lost. Let the story develop there may be other hidden truths that will help all interested parties heal including the OP. Moderator u will be doing a lot of good if u ignored all these busy bodies
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
Obviously that boy is not the son of Mr walking stick. He doesnt look one bit like him. The babe not bad sha. Can we get a rear view? Pls. I will bet my last dime this babe is a tiger in bed. Look at those eyes. Damn.

Is she bini? They are hottt. Dont mess with them. They will pin a baby on your ar.s.e at first attempt
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by mazaje(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
Moderator pls take down this thread. . . .
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Outstrip(f): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
You don't even have to tell us. It is obvious that this "friend" is a spiteful human being. Even if were true a normal person with any ounce of sense would not do such a thing down to even the persons place of work. SMH
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Smilenw(f): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
Somebody please add another option to that poll up above, " sue the OP"  . I'm sure all the votes will go to that option ! angry
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by ronkebp(f): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!mwah kiss kiss kiss kiss!!! to that handsome little soldier!!! he is so cute.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by denzel2009: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2011
A clear case of gbeborun.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
This OP has issues,

I wish admin can publish the info of the OP so we can know the evil person behind this.

Dammy says he is the father,

Op who came to lodge a complaint with you? or are you the owner of the baby?
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Smilenw(f): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
Somebody who is closely associated with the family is here with these nasty accusations. Probably a case of bitter ex ? undecided
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
Op,

You are a liar, Na me get the pikin

Jobless person like you Shiiorrrr

Make you no go find your own family
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by horny4u(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
If you have any common sense poster you will remove the pic of that boy, what arrant foolishness

When adults go mad must they involve kids.

cry cry cry cry cry na today chess is turning to ludo, na matter what take the boy's pic off and then let adults contribute.

You are hurting by all means but that boy didnot harm you.

P.s when you phocking whithout condom unmarried, you no call us to come fan you  grin you were enjoying it alone.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by coogar: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
horny4u:

P.s when you phocking whithout condom unmarried, you no call us to come fan you  grin you were enjoying it alone.

i doubt you would have wanted to see the sweaty arse of a colonel. grin
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tpia5: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
jesu oba iye- see thread.

shocked

my goodness.

nairaland sha.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tpia5: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2011
Whether you believe it or not is none of my business. I do facts not fiction. I put the pics so people will see because i know that very soon parties affected will come out to debunk it. The facts are they and you can deny the resemblance between the col and the boy. If its a foreign gist now, you people will rush it with gusto

thought i'd heard it all in this place.

i was wrong.

anyway, the child looks like the walking stick guy.

and i suspect this is a fake thread.

there's no evidence actually, showing any of the three photos are connected in any way.

you people should stop all these evil things you're doing - just sullying folks' names anyhow.

na only you get computer?
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Sissy3(f): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
are you the husband, the mother in law or the sister in law

why are you posting their pictures on here without their knowledge?

nchongoloko
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Basildon1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
i do not subscribe to this sort of character assassination but will I be rocking the boat here if i say that the kid looks like the colonel, i am real sorry about that but there's an uncanny resemblance here.
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by coogar: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2011
Basildon1:

i do not subscribe to this sort of character assassination but will I be rocking the boat here if i say that the kid looks like the colonel, i am real sorry about that but there's an uncanny resemblance here.

uncanny resemblance? i cannot see it!
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tpia5: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
there's little resemblance beyond what you see everyday on the street, and in any situation.

the second man is smiling while the first man is not.

the child is smiling [think subliminal impression], so anyone viewing the picture will automatically make a connection. Seeing a "similarity" when in fact there's none.

and even if there was, it doesnt have to mean anything simply because the photos were posted on a public forum.

who are the people being used in these pictures?

can no one identify them?
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by Busybody2(f): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2011
tpia@:

who are the people being used in these pictures?

can no one identify them?

Haba, what is your excuse, post 19 is only just 3 lines long na tongue
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by tpia5: 2:15am On Sep 24, 2011
^^spell it out- i'm a bit slow today.

wink
Re: My Friend Is Not The Son's Father by r231(m): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2011
so what do you want us to anyways undecided undecided

do you want us to go to the mans hse

and help him throw his wife out or what undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / How Close Should "Men Of God" Be To Married Couples? / A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.