Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom (6720 Views)

The Southwest In Reality Is Not As Developed As Southeast Or South South / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 / Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa Most Fiscally Stable Nigerian States- Fiscal Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
NOC1:
I can agree Akwa-Ibom and Rivers are developed based on your myopic ways of defining development. I am yet to understand how you brought the present-day Delta state into this your development comparison.

Is Akwaibom more industrialized than Ogun or Lagos, what are the infant mortality rate of Akwa Ibom and other South Western states, what is the unemployment rate

Always bragging with Lagos, yet you guys forgot it was our resources that was used in developing Lagos.

Even the industries in Ogun are located only in agbara and ota, which are just Lagos satellite towns.

In terms of health, Akwa Ibom is also ahead of most SW states. The women mostly deliver their babies in hospital unlike in SW where women mostly deliver at home, using local midwives.

Also, in Akwa Ibom, the people mostly visit hospitals and pharmacies when they're sick unlike in SW where people make use of dangerous concoctions like agbo.

Currently, kidney and liver damages are rampant in the SW.

Delta state is even doing much better than any of your states in virtually every aspect. I will prove it too with data.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Isobug: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Ndi ipob, let's stop this dick measurement biķonu.

Ndi chest beaters Zukwanu ike!
Someone puts a challenge to you, all you could do is to deflect it. If Pastor ibiyomi is not well known you people would have tagged him Igbo abi IPOB even

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Lol.. why not SE? Give me one good reason a SS person will attack S'Westerner like this?

Hello, are you educated at all?

Didn't you read my last paragraph where I gave you my reason?

Abeg carry your obsession with SE to them, it's non of my business. I really find it pathetic how you guys keep bringing SE to this discussion. Argue based on facts and stop running away shouting ibos grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yoruba obsession on Ibos is real o cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by muykem: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
SS and SW are not interested in unproductive comparison. Let those who says they have everything in their region but the place is not habitable to them continue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Christistruth03: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Lol

My SS people no dey stoop so low in this kind of Tom and Di.ck measuring. Na the usual impersonators go dey behind this.

This will only make the SW work Harder

We are even happy if SS is developing

It means Nigeria is moving forward

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by N3TRAL: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Although I'm not happy with the level of development in SS states. We ought to have advanced far and be among the most developed in Africa. Considering we are arguably the richest in terms of mineral resources.

Nigeria has really slowed down our pace of development. It hasn't even been that long when we started receiving 13% derivation. Almost everything used to go to the central purse, from where it is distributed across Nigeria.

Lagos infrastructure was developed with our resources. Anyone in doubt should Google about the Lagos ship armada in the 1970's when uncountable ships flooded our coastal waters waiting for space to berth at the Port. Most of them were bringing in cement and other materials used in infrastructural development of Lagos.

That's by the way...

Despite all these unfair treatments and drawbacks, SS states have managed to make appreciable progress in terms of infrastructure, education, sports, industry, entertainment etc.

My Yoruba friend was arguing with me the other day in P.H that SS is backward. I had to use facts and figures to disabuse his mind. I told him that aside Lagos, no other state in SW can be compared with SS states in virtually every aspect of development.

Unfortunately, his uninformed opinion is held by many other yorubas who erroneously believe they're doing better than others due to the Lagos illusion.

I agree. The rural parts of the South West look like the 19th century.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
PureFace1:

South South is better than South West in all ramifications

I hope you are happy now grin grin

That's a glaring fact.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I agree. The rural parts of the South West looks like the 19th century.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Finding a honest Yoruba man is difficult these days.

However, to be honest with you, it's not just the rural parts alone. The towns and cities are not much better as you can see from some of the pictures I posted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by malele(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Although I'm not happy with the level of development in SS states. We ought to have advanced far and be among the most developed in Africa. Considering we are arguably the richest in terms of mineral resources.

Nigeria has really slowed down our pace of development. It hasn't even been that long when we started receiving 13% derivation. Almost everything used to go to the central purse, from where it is distributed across Nigeria.

Lagos infrastructure was developed with our resources. Anyone in doubt should Google about the Lagos ship armada in the 1970's when uncountable ships flooded our coastal waters waiting for space to berth at the Port. Most of them were bringing in cement and other materials used in infrastructural development of Lagos.

That's by the way...

Despite all these unfair treatments and drawbacks, SS states have managed to make appreciable progress in terms of infrastructure, education, sports, industry, entertainment etc.

My Yoruba friend was arguing with me the other day in P.H that SS is backward. I had to use facts and figures to disabuse his mind. I told him that aside Lagos, no other state in SW can be compared with SS states in virtually every aspect of development.

Unfortunately, his uninformed opinion is held by many other yorubas who erroneously believe they're doing better than others due to the Lagos illusion.

Very true not just ss , SE follow too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
malele:

Very true not just ss , SE follow too

Yes, I'm impressed with the aesthetics of SE settlements both rural and urban. They all appear presentable and livable.

Developmental indices of SE is also impressive just like that of SS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by NoFucksToGive: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
Igbo man. You have been weighed and found wanting. Keep impersonating other ethnic groups.

🤣🤣😭 You Yorubas are not just low in self esteem you are also very uncivilized. Because your tribe is so low on the intellectual scale you assume we in the Niger Delta are like you.

Who are you to tell him or her what we in the Niger Delta feel about your tribe?

Do you assume that everyone who questions the idiocy of your Yoruba are Ibo? So ibo are the only tribe brave enough to stand up to your evil in Nigeria?

You assume everyone who questions the devilish behaviour of Yoruba must be Ibo? 🤣🤣

Useless people

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
The first two pictures are that of P.H. now compare with two last pictures of Ibadan, capital of oduduwa.

P.H can pass off as a world class city to an extent. While that of Ibadan looks like something from the 18th century grin grin

You are doing well...Don't stop.

LET THEM WAIL... EKITI,OYO,OSUN,ONDO,OGUN BABANLA SLUM WITH LAGOS SLUM PRO MAX

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

This will only make the SW work Harder

We are even happy if SS is developing

It means Nigeria is moving forward

First time you Don talk wetin no make me see your name ,Vex once for you..

First ever meaningful contribution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Even something as basic as airports is still seen as unaffordable luxury in the SW. You can only find decent airport in Lagos. But in SS, all the states have an airport. Some even have two like Delta, Rivers and Cross River.

Awolowo will be in pains seeing what SW has become despite all his attempts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by NoFucksToGive: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Soccrates:
angry

My friend stop dragging my beloved south south people into Igbos vs Yorubas roforofo and dick measuring fight.

Get a life. @helinules

🤣🤣😭 You Yorubas are not just low in self esteem you are also very uncivilized. Because your tribe is so low on the intellectual scale you assume we in the Niger Delta are like you.

Who are you to tell him or her what we in the Niger Delta feel about your tribe?

Do you assume that everyone who questions the idiocy of you Yoruba are Ibo? So ibo are the only tribe brave enough to stand up to your evil in Nigeria?

You assume everyone who questions the devilish behaviour of Yoruba must be Ibo? 🤣🤣

Useless people

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Do you assume that everyone who questions the idiocy of you Yoruba are Ibo? So ibo are the only tribe brave enough to stand up to your evil in Nigeria?

Useless people

Lower your voice comrade, I have been laughing so hard at their pathetic attempts at reducing the thread into another round bigotry.

I can't even wrap my hands on why they keep shouting ibos in this thread instead of arguing based on its merit. Is it they're scared of confronting SS or they're trying to be condescending.

Whichever one, it's really pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by N3TRAL: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Thanks for agreeing with me. Finding a honest Yoruba man is difficult these days.

However, to be honest with you, it's not just the rural parts alone. The towns and cities are not much better as you can see from some of the pictures I posted.

I'm not Yoruba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You are doing well...Don't stop.

LET THEM WAIL... EKITI,OYO,OSUN,ONDO,OGUN BABANLA SLUM WITH LAGOS SLUM PRO MAX

Thank you!
Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not Yoruba!

My bad, sorry about that.

Thought as much.
Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by helinues: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Useless people

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Starboytwo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

My bad, sorry about that.

Thought as much.
yes we have agreed. Ss is better than southwest hands down…

We only eat Amala and ewedu and have big tribal mark on our fat cheek.

Can we move on now. Or anything else remain??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by wahahlawahala: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
EmiDior:
agadorian of the first order.
childish wailing igbo

2 Likes

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by spy24(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
NOC1:
I can agree Akwa-Ibom and Rivers are developed based on your myopic ways of defining development. I am yet to understand how you brought the present-day Delta state into this your development comparison.

Is Akwaibom more industrialized than Ogun or Lagos, what are the infant mortality rate of Akwa Ibom and other South Western states, what is the unemployment rate

I have been to both state. Delta is actually more developed than Ogun state

Ogun does not even have an airport, Delta has two

You cannot count up to 3 cities in Ogun, in Delta there is Asaba, Agbor, Warri, Ughelli and sapele

You can't compare these places to Ota, or shagamu

I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by MrColdsweat: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
yes we have agreed. Ss is better than southwest hands down…

We only eat Amala and ewedu and have big tribal mark on our fat cheek.

Can we move on now. Or anything else remain??
You want to move on to insulting igbo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by MrColdsweat: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Take away Lagos and the southwest is a big giant slum. You need to see the level of poverty in ekiti.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by BloomingDale(f): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Useless people

Niger Delta Igbo man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Starboytwo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You want to move on to insulting igbo?
only a madman insults another man unprovoked na?? Besides, op said SS vs SW. how you take bring the Igbo’s inside is your personal problem sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Elliotg: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Soccrates:
angry

My friend stop dragging my beloved south south people into Igbos vs Yorubas roforofo and dick measuring fight.

Get a life.
Shut up! Did the yorubas separated us from the igbos in their madness? Do we not all look like omo igbo in their eyes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Starboytwo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Take away Lagos and the southwest is a big giant slum. You need to see the level of poverty in ekiti.
you are indeed correct, apart from Lagos, every other place na slum.

Hopefully, the reign of the BAT will helpfully bring even development to other SW states. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

4 Likes

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Elliotg: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
Lol

My SS people no dey stoop so low in this kind of Tom and Di.ck measuring. Na the usual impersonators go dey behind this.
obori man. Dey one place.

1 Like

Re: No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom by Elliotg: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
mcmurphy132:
I Know the poster is an ipob man in disguise..

My SS brother no they stoop so low
Are there no Igbo in Delta state and elsewhere?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zamfara: Ohanaeze Calls For Arrest Of Traditional Rulers Promoting Banditry / Kagara Abductions: We Are Committed To Safe Rescue Of All Abductees - IGP / Osun Election Tribunal: INEC Overvoting Cleansing Give Victory To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.