Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What's Your Philosophy Of Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Philosophy Of Life? (3253 Views)

The Christian Philosophy Of Marriage / The Philosophy Of Marriage / 5 Funny Facts Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2007
My Philosophy of Life is summarised in this hymn

For everyday we live, we gradually fade away
when we finally fade away, we are remembered not by the things we own,
but by what we have done.
Will you be missed even though you are succeeded by others,
who will reap the the fruits of all you have laboured for.
only the truth that we have spoken when we were alive, and only the seeds we have sown in the lives of others will remain when we are gone.

So what i want to do with my life is affect as many people as i can, It doesnt take much from me. A simple smile, a friendly hello and a nice compliment or a helping hand. All this will remain when I am gone.
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Seun(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2007
What happens when all the people you have affected by your friendly smiles, friendly hellos, nice compliments, and helping hands all die? When they die, you will be forgotten. So it takes much more than that!
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2007
Seun there is a law of muliplicty, when you help someone, he/she will help someone else. It goes on and on. It is not about me as an individaul being remebered, it is about affecting people and helping them affect others
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2007
What happened to "All this will remain when I am gone"? I think such an ambition is worth it, really.
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
Live and let live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
do unto others as u want to be done by
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by ssRhino: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2007
Be the best you could, and leave no stone unturned, the quality of your life is not only about how much of quality you live, but ghow much pf quality you help other live as well, only you can kill your dream, and if you could dream it, you could make it happen, appreciate all u got, and always say thanks
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by jayvin01: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2007
"""do what people thinks you can never make on your own! grin grin

Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by amaikama(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
How well would you remember me when am gone?
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by mamaput(f): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2007
forward ever backward never.
born alone die alone.
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by iice(f): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Live and let live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine too!
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Seun(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2007
Live and let live is one of my philosophies, but it's not my central belief, and I don't think it's yours either!
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by iice(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2007
Sure its one of my philosophies, i use it more often than not
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by mohawkchic(f): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
~Life must be understood backward ~ But it must be lived forward ~Soo. . . . I defy some rules N be who i want to be Regardless grin

~I Prettty much  let Tomorrow Worry About Itself!!

Abraham Lincoln once said "The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time" Soo i take each day as it comes ~ There will be Uncertainty~ Challenges~ Adversaries ~Laughter ~Tears ~Joy ~Misery ~ whichever comes each day i wake up,i manage a smile N say "Thank U Lord" N hope Tomorrow is Better!!!
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by almondjoy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
Learn to mind your own business and let other people's business keep minding you! kiss
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by kalmebad(f): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
Live today to d fullest as if 2m never exist

Let my enemies live and see what becomes of me in d future

Finally,Those who are blessed with the soaring swift of an eagle and has flown before,let them fly,i will travel slowing and one day i will arrive
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Beline(f): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
live today to the fullest and plan tomorrow for others
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2008
I fee u aisha2 esp investing in those not related 2 u n not seeking any awards, recognition or honours 4 it.Live 4 me is all about d no. of people i can affect who must not necessariy b related 2 me- d boy/girl under d bridge without a means of lively hood, exposed 2 all manner of evil;d boy/girl on my street who cannot afford 2 go 2 even a public school;d housemaid, d poor villagers in my community where dr is no road,electricity or clean water,etc.
My philosophy is give n give n give.
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by geegee(f): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
never fall in love,walk in love,live in love
and say in love.
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:00am On Feb 25, 2008
Live everyday to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: What's Your Philosophy Of Life? by osat02: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2008
prepare horses for battle but victory belongs to God. succinctly put God is the ultimate sum in all equations. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

.. / A Must Read True Life Story / What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.