Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette (22473 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by garfield1: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Dapo ‘Eleyi’ Dagboru of Ogun State is one of the “winners” that will return their Certificate of Return just like his criminal and drug lord mentor in Lagos State.

Others like him who will return the mandate they have stolen are Uba Sani in Kaduna, Abdullahi Sule in Nasarawa and Peter Mbah in Enugu. I almost forgot the Simcard in Rivers State.

So, the earlier these idiots stop sending traditional rulers as emissaries to beg supposed “losers” to withdraw their cases from court after they publicly chanted “go to court” like an antiphon, the better for them.

Mandate thieves!

Ndi ala!

Are you not tired of wailing and losing? Better join the winning side kid
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by woleabayo(f): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin awon o;oriburuku someody grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Acidosis(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
SwissMass:
No the bitterness they are showing is beyond that of Adebutu, the indignation and anguish is like that of biafra war defeat and Peter Obi's shameful immeasurable defeat, what concern igbos with Ogun state politics.

You don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by TippuTip: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by casualobserver: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:
Sending your traditional rulers on errands like they are some college kids 😂😆😂😆

Prenonjebose:
Traditional rulers are helpless in the scheme of things with politicians.

Traditional rulers are employees of the state. In fact by law they need authorization from the local government before they leave their domains. This is why they can and are removed at the will of the governor. We seem to forget that all these traditional rulers lost their kingdoms to the British and were only retained to help administer the natives as employees of the British government. When the British left the governors inherited the powers of the British. However any constitutional recognition or role for traditional rulers disappeared in the 1979 constitution. You will not find any reference to traditional rulers in the constitution….under Federal law traditional rulers do not exist. They exist only under state laws and therefore are at the mercy of state governors.

Traditional rulers are subordinate to governors, they only exist for preservation of traditions and TO AID THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY IN ITS DUTIES. Any traditional ruler that doesn’t play ball or thinks he still has a kingdom will meet his fate like Sanusi and ALaafin. Many people do not know that ALaafin was the supreme king in Yoruba land until he decided to act against Awolowo and support Akintola. Awolowo promptly demoted him and promoted Ooni Aderemi as the supreme Yoruba King. This is the root of how Ooni became the paramount King in Yoruba land today. Traditionally the paramount king of the yorubas is the ALaafin. You will not find any account in history that will tell you that the Ooni was superior to ALaafin prior to this event in the early 1960s. In fact Ooni was traditionally Not highly regarded prior to this.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by CooldudeX1: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dem don steal mandate, he Don hook them for neck.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Jagabanarmy: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by MrFly(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Endtime traditional chiefs that are supposed to uphold equity and justice are taking sides thereby promoting fraud because of a few millions. Errand chiefs!
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Yankiss(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Aside Ooni of Ife, most traditional rulers in Yorubaland no get level.

Imagine a little boy like Seyi Tinubu pulling the bear bear of a whole Oba of Lagos.
How do you mean? You can see it was an informal setting. Seyi was even kneeling. To me it's nothing wrong. Kings are humans and also play.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by telleyway: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Dapo ‘Eleyi’ Dagboru of Ogun State is one of the “winners” that will return their Certificate of Return just like his criminal and drug lord mentor in Lagos State.

Others like him who will return the mandate they have stolen are Uba Sani in Kaduna, Abdullahi Sule in Nasarawa and Peter Mbah in Enugu. I almost forgot the Simcard in Rivers State.

So, the earlier these idiots stop sending traditional rulers as emissaries to beg supposed “losers” to withdraw their cases from court after they publicly chanted “go to court” like an antiphon, the better for them.

Mandate thieves!

Ndi ala!

Traditional rulers are part of the problems we are facing in this country. Politicians have reduced them to errand boys and they're shamelessly doing their bidding.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Freethinker87: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
ecolime:
Na waoh

Which state did APC win squarely apart from Benue?

People are just fed up of the demonic party.

APC did not win Benue in the Presidential election. They won the Gubernatorial election though.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by ecolime(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Freethinker87:

APC did not win Benue in the Presidential election. They won the Gubernatorial election though.
Was actually referring to the Governorship elections
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
This razor gazette can lie for the whole world.

I pity the person behind it cos he would soon bite more that he he chew

That is the truth . the newspaper didn't lie
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by helinues: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
stormborn28:

That is the truth . the newspaper didn't lie

But when they write about Yes daddy, you guys called them unprinted names.

Isn't that high level of hypocrisy?
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

The case is in court,let's wait for the outcome.keep the peace in the state

Abiodun is a thief... He stolen Adebutu mandate
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

But when they write about Yes daddy, you guys called them unprinted names.

Isn't that high level of hypocrisy?
Can you quote where I disagreed with that news you are talking about? I'm not a blind supporter. I am for the good whether PDP, APC ,LP ,NNPP etc.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by helinues: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
stormborn28:

Can you quote where I disagreed with that news you are talking about? I'm not a blind supporter. I am for the good whether PDP, APC ,LP ,NNPP etc.

No be today you people dey deny your affiliation with LP when cornered. So not surprised
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Shikini: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
PDP won Ogun state but rigged out
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

No be today you people dey deny your affiliation with LP when cornered. So not surprised

I supported Buhari in 2015 election .when I saw his abysmal performance. A tribalist bigot, and security being at its lowest. You don't expect me to support such an individual
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Slurity(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://gazettengr.com/dapo-abiodun-sends-akarigbo-ogun-chiefs-to-beg-adebutu-to-overlook-dubious-election-withdraw-petition-from-tribunal/
Claps for you for your intentional skill to label Dapo is illegal winner of the election. I want to remind you that such fake and poor journalism is what lead to death of many excellent career in journalism. You may regret posting such nonsense one day if you don't stop.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos by slowice(m): 3:07pm
When I remember what that overrated Fashola said about electricity prior to 2015 election I laugh because we told them nothing would come out of it.

Today same gangs of failures have brought in a bigger failure as president with more promises and nothing will come out of it as usual.

I hate the PDP but they are by far more reasonable and accountable than APC.

That is a quote from someone who is sincere and has conscience
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Freethinker87: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
ecolime:

Was actually referring to the Governorship elections

Noted. Cheers!
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by slowice(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
stormborn28:

Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos by slowice(m): 3:07pm
When I remember what that overrated Fashola said about electricity prior to 2015 election I laugh because we told them nothing would come out of it.

Today same gangs of failures have brought in a bigger failure as president with more promises and nothing will come out of it as usual.

I hate the PDP but they are by far more reasonable and accountable than APC.

That is a quote from someone who is sincere and has conscience

Me deny LP for who? How does stating fact led to denying the only serious political party in Nigeria today?

Things were better under pdp doesn't exempt pdp from corruption....it is pdp's recklessness that drove Nigerians into choose the devil
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Bobloco: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Whatever, fake news, impersonating and unnecessary attacks on others must be tamed

Fake news, impersonation are qualities and characteristics of a certain drug lord
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by helinues: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bobloco:

Fake news, impersonation are qualities and characteristics of a certain drug lord

You just described the criminal Obi who was deported from UK for impersonation
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by initiate: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
who owns this nonsense peoples gazette referring to kabiyesi as mr
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by juman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Abiodun´s people in ogun east voted against him in the election.
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
slowice:

Me deny LP for who? How does stating fact led to denying the only serious political party in Nigeria today?

Things were better under pdp doesn't exempt pdp from corruption....it is pdp's recklessness that drove Nigerians into choose the devil
I was not referring to you . I used your statement to educate someone who is a blind follower of APC

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by slowice(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
stormborn28:

I was not referring to you . I used your statement to educate someone who is a blind follower of APC

Sorry man
Re: Abiodun Sends Traditional Chiefs To Beg Adebutu Over Election Petition - Gazette by Musso16: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Aside Ooni of Ife, most traditional rulers in Yorubaland no get level.

Imagine a little boy like Seyi Tinubu pulling the bear bear of a whole Oba of Lagos.

Blame the Tinubu’s slave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido / Police Commissioners, Others Storm Abuja, Lobby New IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.