Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo (1324 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:41am On Apr 27, 2023
The leader of the apex Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo, has said Nigeria currently has no President-elect despite the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declaring Bola Tinubu of the ruling All Progressives Congress winner of the February 25 presidential election.

In a recent interview with Arise TV, Pa Adebanjo insisted that what the country currently have is “a sham that will be pulled in due course.”

He said INEC jettisoned constitutional methodology and must explain to Nigerians why.

He said, “It is just the result of a bad government. A disaster that God will help us to get rid of. I can assure you there is no President-elect at all; it is just a sham that should be pulled in due course.

“This is a game we all see. We are all living witnesses to it. Why don’t you [INEC] follow the laws that will guide the elections?”

The 95-year-old said Tinubu’s camp in their attempt to reply to the groundswell of criticisms that trialed his controversial announcement as the winner of the presidential election, picked up the messengers and leave the messages which is the main issue.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/26/tinubu-theres-no-president-elect-what-we-have-is-a-sham-adebanjo/

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Betanaija42moro: 3:51am On Apr 27, 2023
They just wasted money in the name of conducting election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Aufbauh(m): 3:53am On Apr 27, 2023
How miserable some people can be delusional beat my imagination.

Maybe after the swearing in of Tinubu on the 29/05 as the President some of the delusions will be cure.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by TemplarLandry: 3:57am On Apr 27, 2023
These are the fifth columnists in the Yoruba Nation.
Awon màdàrú àgbàlágbà tíò mo'rawon l'ágbà.
Stupidly claiming to be woke.
We're still waiting for Tewonde George to go on his promised self-imposed exile.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Ihateheadslamer: 4:05am On Apr 27, 2023
How Nigeria can progress like every other countries is the top priority.

APC doesn't have what it takes to make Nigeria reclaim her lost glorious day as the giant of Africa because of people like you tongue
Aufbauh:
How miserable some people can be delusional beat my imagination.

Maybe after the swearing in of Tinubu on the 29/05 as the President some of the delusions will be cure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by IVORY2009(m): 4:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
They just wasted money in the name of conducting election.

Am telling you billions wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Moferere: 4:29am On Apr 27, 2023
On a serious note, what exactly is Baba Adebanjo smoking?

He must be getting his supplies from the East cos na dem dey talk like this undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Nahunger(m): 4:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Lol
Fuji House of Commotion AKA Naija
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Nahunger(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Moferere:

He must be getting his supplies from the East cos na dem dey talk like this undecided

Let's air our opinions with respect for elders please, irrespective of how dissatisfied we are with their opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Corridon: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Moferere:

You lack home training. Is this how you talk to your parents when you don't like what they say? So many mannerless people loitering around here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Luckylife(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by TheATM: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2023
But the world malaria day has been marked since 25th April.I'm surprise this man is displaying his own symptoms today for the world to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Aboki99(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Cry daddy. Whether you like it or not, Bola AHMED Tinubu is your next president.

Yes, a Youruba MUSLIM that you hate is your Presido!

Adebanjo, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Houseontherock1: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Pa Adebanjo should take a chill pill and rest! He is obviously speaking for himself at this point and not Afenifere. Tinubu is cruising to Aso rock and painful as it may be for haters, it's safer to let go because this ship has sailed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Alary: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Iwonba la ba nii se OTA mo. You wan carry grievances go heaven.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2023
IVORY2009:

Am telling you billions wasted
On the loosing side its like that.

On the winner side its the best election

On our side its the best selection election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Pa Adebanjo should take a chill pill and rest! He is obviously speaking for himself at this point and not Afenifere. Tinubu is cruising to Aso rock and painful as it may be for haters, it's safer to let go because this ship has sailed!
what i dont like is this after all this hate he will still run to Aso rock to get contract and financial support he did not merits while you and me who use our data our time energy and money to campaign for this people will get second to zero direct benefits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Legitisreal: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Tinubu don enter defense house already and no amount of "our mandate" "obi is president" have stopped him

No amount of noise online would still stop him from swearing in officially

Then he can be seen as president select for four years while obi can be your president elect in your dreamland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by theophorus(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Wisdom is knowing when to stop speaking on a matter.
Wisdom is knowing what to speak on a matter.

Everyone should go and prepare toward 2027 cos 2023 elections is gone already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Houseontherock1: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2023
bewla:
what i dont like is this after all this hate he will still run to Aso rock to get contract and financial support he did not merits while you and me who use our data our time energy and money to campaign for this people will get second to zero direct benefits
A working country is my direct benefit and that's all I want. I did very well under Bubu as bad as his government was, I'm sure I'll do even better under Asiwaju because he's a better leader.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by DMerciful(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2023
Absolutely, until the court proceedings are exhausted, there's no president elect
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Throwback: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2023
Did this wailing wailer win his Polling Unit and ward for Peter Obi?

Let us start from that level of personal history, before we can prescribe the right medicine for his anti-tinubu mental condition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Throwback: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Alary:
Iwonba la ba nii se OTA mo. You wan carry grievances go heaven.?

The baba na real shameless talkative who cannot even win his polling unit for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Throwback: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Moferere:

If he commits any treasonous offence during the Tinubu administration, the government must not hesitate to arrest and prosecute him.

If he has no wisdom despite his old age, he should go to prison and learn there.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Houseontherock1:

A working country is my direct benefit and that's all I want. I did very well under Bubu as bad as his government was, I'm sure I'll do even better under Asiwaju because he's a better leader.
Gbas gbos for who they wait for government
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Throwback:

If he commits any treasonous offence during the Tinubu administration, the government must not hesitate to arrest and prosecute him.

If he has no wisdom despite his old age, he should go to prison and learn there.
After all Mandela grow white hair in prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Epistasis(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Adebanjo's hate for Asiwaju is legendary, I just wonder how a man decided to live all his life in bitterness....I pray baba does not die an embittered man!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Whistleoftrut: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Moferere:

He's smoking same thing your fa**er smokes
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by marlow1962(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Tell them
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by IVORY2009(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2023
bewla:
On the loosing side its like that.

On the winner side its the best election

On our side its the best selection election

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Zandena(f): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2023
This Pa Adebandit or what is he called will not respect his age yet at 95! That's most unfortunate of an elder who has spent the most part of his life on earth and he's just given a bonus by Almighty God, yet he wants to set the country on fire to deny millions of Nigerians long life he's enjoyed on earth through unguarded and misguided utterances.
We all know the card the old man is playing---Religious bigotry of old generations! What does Obi has in common with Adebandit or sorry Adebanjo that Tinubu doesn't have? Ofcourse 'Religion '
Obi is a Christian just like Adebanjo while Tinubu is a Muslim, hence his sustained attack against Tinubu and the 2023 elections which remains Nigeria's most credible and freest election ever since 1999.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Vp Dati Ahmed And Mrs. Peter Obi In Court. / Tinubu: One Of The Ten Wonders Of The World / Which Way Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.