Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo (22544 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by BidenDTrounced: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by TrumpDonald2: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Such a bad time to be a Nigerian because of one man's devilish ambition

INEC decieved Nigerians big time, why promise the whole world free election that you don't mean in your heart, if not for INEC AND BUHARI promise every party would have planned for RIGGING so that as usual the highest rigger takes the lead as it was before electoral act and 300B election budget.
You are so on point. I just look at the stupid individuals supporting the evil just because it favors their candidate.
This election was peaceful to an extent because of the trust other parties had on INEC delivering a free and fair election.
If this is left to stand, the next election will be like a war. Not to talk of increase in the level of voters apathy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by babajero(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
seanfer:

Same Adebanjo who has always been supporter of any government that is greasing his palms, did he criticize GEJ's Presidency like he has been doing in the past 8 years? We know that he is still hurt that Tinubu didn't follow his Afenifere group like other 5 AD Governors did in 2003and they lost their re-election bid.
GEJ's government is saint compared to what buhari have turned Nigerian government to, please have you pitied benue people today? If you haven't please do because they really need it, due to the effect of your buhari and his people.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by babajero(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
bewla:
He mate lie alot Obasanjo

he lie alot because he doesn't support criminality and political thuggery.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by spiralwedge(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
I would be so ashamed if i were this man’s child or family member
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bayplus: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Shedrack777:
we believe the court will pass judgement in favour of obi on or before 15th may, 2023

Dream on!
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Pandev(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
babajero:
All of you that go about opening multiple monikers to lay curse upon yourselves and your generations because of the stipend you are being paid, I pray the curse you all are heeping up don't extend to your next generations but perish with you. When we warned benue people they were mocking us, but today I believe many of them are regretting, many are even dead including those mocking us here on nairaland.
one of the sad kids is here, he couldn't hide his sadness. See, in life, try your best not to hate so much, the consequences are terrible. It'll take miracle to heal you hateful souls. See the way you typed incoherent jargon.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by pandoragirigory: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
babajero:
The same old man has seen life that you might likely not see till you die. Everyone don't have to dine and wine with corruption and criminality in order to be called good.
Speak for yourself your family members and your generations, your declaration utterances are for yo7
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Rising on what reason?

IPOB/ESN has polarised every facet of life from the destructions of security apparatus to killing of security agents, politicians, businessmen, rich people, academicians, traditional rulers to Monday sit at home, burning of motors transporting goods and passengers, to indigenes and investors fleeing the regions and fear of returning home by your brothers working and living in other regions.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by onumadu: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
God is a God of justice and MERCY.

Therefore he raised someone like Pa Ayo Adebanjo at this point in the history of the Yoruba to save them.

How is Adebanjo saving the Yoruba?

He is doing so by putting up a STRONG MORAL rejection of the Feb 25 SHAM, which some Nigerians are already starting to see as a Yoruba conspiracy.

In fact many Nigerians had started to believe that the Yoruba lack morality and that has elicited a lot of bitterness against the Yoruba in Nigeria.

Those who have eyes can see this.

But with Adebanjo standing strong and remaining consistent in his (and Afenifere's) rejection of electoral and political immorality, other Nigerians can now give the Yoruba nation some benefit of the doubt, that all of them are not evil.

One day, the Yoruba will understand and appreciate people like Adebanjo, whether still alive or dead.

As God can destroy a nation through one man (ASS-i-waju), God can also save the same nation through a righteous man Pa Ayo Adebanjo.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
babajero:
he lie alot because he doesn't support criminality and political thuggery.
Yes but he spoke when fulani invade Ogun community

Also when igboho was invade by dss he champion the riot

He was also the main person leading end sazs then

Not to forget when kokori was chase up and down by abacha his the leader that champion the nadeco and sarowewa case

Also when buhari was having fill day dealing with us he was on national tv fight for us

Sit down relax with bottle of 33 nothing them.bring come we never cccccccccccc
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by greatiyk4u(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
maasoap:

IPOB/ESN has polarised every facet of life from the destructions of security apparatus to killing of security agents, politicians, businessmen, rich people, academicians, traditional rulers to Monday sit at home, burning of motors transporting goods and passengers, to indigenes and investors fleeing the regions and fear of returning home by your brothers working and living in other regions.

Waoooh, are you serious?
We on ground ain't aware of such.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by babajero(m): 3:07am On Apr 28, 2023
Pandev:
one of the sad kids is here, he couldn't hide his sadness. See, in life, try your best not to hate so much, the consequences are terrible. It'll take miracle to heal you hateful souls. See the way you typed incoherent jargon.
Your moniker sounds middle belt, I pray you survive the fulani terrorists onslaughts to reap the criminality you people are fighting for.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Ifogift007: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2023
bewla:
Sorry papa

Rest
Fulani herdman killed 17 in Benue what do you have to say about it?

Cause I have a feeling u will be next any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

D blood of innocent farmers killed in dere farms and sleep will be on dere entire generation
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Ifogift007: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Old man with so much bitterness and indignation, so because Tinubu ignored him, he is running after him
Fulani herdman on genocide rampage in Benue state.. what do you have to say about it Sir?

Nothing I guess

Any Man or woman supporting dis evil blood thirsty government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

D blood of innocent farmers in Benue kogi just to mention a few will be on Ur Head
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Ifogift007: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2023
seanfer:
Ayo Adebanjo is still dead nd bitter that Tinubu keeps excelling after he called their bluffs in 2003.
Other SW state governors that followed afenifere lost their 2nd term election but Tinubu who didn’t follow them is the president elect today.
I hope Ayo Adebanjo will not go to his grave with this bitterness
U mean those excelling in thuggery and rigging...is that ur own style of democracy

Fulani herdman kill 17 people in Benue.... temporary president elect yet to say anything

Life is very simple

Any Man or woman supporting dis evil blood thirsty government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

It's a fact
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Ifogift007: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Pandev:
grin as May 29 approaches, so the sadness of Adebanjo and zombidients increases. We warned you fööls, now hatred for Asiwaju has turned to sadness in your life. You wake up everyday crying over the election you lost since February, gallantly, coming distant 3rd. Well, your tears are delicious
U see what is happening in Benue state it's gonna be child play compared to what is coming to Ur family...

Since u sold ur conscience for 30k

I pray before you leave dis earth u shall experience what does innocent farmers in Benue and kogi state are experiencing

Born fool
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by pandoragirigory: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Ifogift007:
Fulani herdman on genocide rampage in Benue state.. what do you have to say about it Sir?

Nothing I guess

D blood of innocent farmers in Benue kogi just to mention a few will be on Ur Head
Peter Obi SARS was on rampage in Anambra when he was the governor and the perpetrator was heavily rewarded by Peter Obi and his successor ?
what do you have to say about it?
So according to your utterances and declaration, if you support him, you should die horribly?, the blood of those that were killed and dumped into azu river should be on your head? well the choice is yours, your declaration utterances and even whatever is in your mind is for you, your family members and your generations unless God is dead , you will fall into your own pit.
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Ifogift007:
Fulani herdman killed 17 in Benue what do you have to say about it?

Cause I have a feeling u will be next any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

D blood of innocent farmers killed in dere farms and sleep will be on dere entire generation
Thank you for wishing me death am above 50 and nothing matter most to me in this life
As long as i make heaven

And to you
If you really no what is going on now in that land
Not all you see in paper is real

You take side without even finding the truth
Why did they vote A P C not the governor's party or labour party

Be wise as you have no sense just to pure your emotions on who you dont no or meet before
Do you no how hurt or how joy i wake with this morning
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Bluntemperor: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2023
This Chief Adebanjo is seriously vex with Tinubu because,he abandoned Afenifere for a national cause, nothing more!
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Pandev(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ifogift007:
U see what is happening in Benue state it's gonna be child play compared to what is coming to Ur family...

Since u sold ur conscience for 30k

I pray before you leave dis earth u shall experience what does innocent farmers in Benue and kogi state are experiencing

Born fool
you should put more energy in praying to God to take this your sorrow away. You are pretending like a patriot, but you're just pained that your favorite candidate didn't win. The pain and sorry will never elude you and your family member, you shall mourn every single day of your life.

PS: I heard that inauguration aṣọ ebi is available, get yours before it's too late cool
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Pandev(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
babajero:
Your moniker sounds middle belt, I pray you survive the fulani terrorists onslaughts to reap the criminality you people are fighting for.
thanks for the prayers. You can now face your front and pray for your family
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Ifogift007: 2:49pm On May 07, 2023
Pandev:
you should put more energy in praying to God to take this your sorrow away. You are pretending like a patriot, but you're just pained that your favorite candidate didn't win. The pain and sorry will never elude you and your family member, you shall mourn every single day of your life.

PS: I heard that inauguration aṣọ ebi is available, get yours before it's too late cool
Nothing meaningful next ... are you suddenly scared of Fulani herdman son...dey are coming for you and anyone else who supports dis evil government... watch ur back son....ur gnashing of teeth has just started ode
Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by Shinr: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

You are born liar , South East never voted for Abiola instead they voted for Tofa from Kano stop misleading people with fake narratives.
thanks for your concern but that is not a receipt but my hospital file holder I just snapped it because it was not allow to be given to patient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Amaranmati Village, Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead (Graphic Pics) / Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.