Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa (1010 Views)

Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / (jubril Of Sudan: Why Buhari Didnt Attend President Debate - Nnamdi Kanu Reacts) / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2023
Sudan can go to hell.

There are 30+ jets in the presidential fleet, if i were the GCFR i will only inform sudanese air command and without waiting to hear their response, i will fly 30 jets into sudan and airlift Nigerian Nationals out, if by mistake or intentionally, Sudan's warring factions shots down any jet from our fleet, it will automatically lead to declaration of war with Sudan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by helinues: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Sudan can go to hell.

There are 30+ jets in the presidential fleet, if i were the GCFR i will only inform sudanese air command and without waiting to hear their response, i will fly 30 jets into sudan and airlift Nigerian Nationals out, if by mistake or intentionally, Sudan's warring factions shots down any jet from our fleet, it will automatically lead to declaration of war with Sudan!

So you want to fly into Sudan airspace during the war?

How una dey reason self?

4 Likes

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:

How una dey reason self?

Yes.
Only nigeria is evacuating by bus, any body with an RPG will take out some of those buses.
Reason am.. use your head!

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by helinues: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Yes.
Only nigeria is evacuating by bus, any body with an RPG will take out some of those buses.
Reason am.. use your head!

Make I shake my head for your ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:

Make I shake my head for your ignorant

Shake it well.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by falcon01: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2023
Heheh this one want Friendly match

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Draslo(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Sudan can go to hell.

It doesn't work that way. You want to challenge the sovereignty of another country's airspace especially when there are warring factions that have led to deaths of hundreds of their own citizens Dey play. You know nothing about international politics, jurisdiction or conflict resolution.

8 Likes

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Felabrity: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerians used to be respected and feared in the 80s

But we don't respect each other, they no longer rate is

The real giants of Africa are Kenya, Ghana, Morocco, Algeria, Ethiopia and South Africa

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by inoki247: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Lol indians are moving dere citizens through ship nd aircraft...

The goal is to get everybody home safely...

I don't know why u dey rant this isn't a time to show Any mumu Giant shiit even US nd the world Power had to beg for 2days Cease Fire....

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by donbachi(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Op, Nigeria is big for something oo
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by RepoMan007: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Sudan can go to hell.

No need for all these. Just contact bandits and have them kidnap Nigerians in Sudan then pay the ransom. Jobs will have been created and lives saved.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Emperormartin(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerians living in Nigeria know that Nigeria isn't anywhere close to being giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by misano(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Draslo:

It doesn't work that way. You want to challenge the sovereignty of another country's airspace especially when there are warring factions that have led to deaths of hundreds of their own citizens Dey play. You know nothing about international politics, jurisdiction or conflict resolution.

Naija nor get levels, if US wan do am dem go do am. Inform them that U are coming. Remember they closed their airspace to civil or commercial flight not air force.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by princemillla(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Sudan can go to hell.

You are a kid who doesn't know anything.

Go and seat down
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by misano(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2023
inoki247:
Lol indians are moving dere citizens through ship nd aircraft...

The goal is to get everybody home safely...

I don't know why u dey rant this isn't a time to show Any mumu Giant shiit even US nd the world Power had to beg for 2days Cease Fire....

They used ship, Indians are smart. U closed airspace but not waterways. Buses can be destroyed with one rocket launcher.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by princemillla(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2023
misano:

Naija nor get levels, if US wan do am dem go do am. Inform them that U are coming. Remember they closed their airspace to civil or commercial flight not air force.

So you would fly jet into another country air space and claim ignorant of what's going on, if you meddle in such situations even your friend will attack you in reprisal.

International politics of conflicts issues don't work that way. You don't provoke an already escalated issues instead u pull out ur own and wait for the perfect time to strike.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by princemillla(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2023
misano:

They used ship, Indians are smart. U closed airspace but not waterways. Buses can be destroyed with one rocket launcher.

Do you know it took them 14hrs to access Khartoum from the supposed ship?

The major play ground is Khartoum and some other parts not the entire Sudan.

It will take 15 to 16 hrs to get to Chad which I believe is the best route Nigeria bus access except am mistaken. Either way the goal is to get ur citizen out. They are so QED
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by misano(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2023
princemillla:

So you would fly jet into another country air space and claim ignorant of what's going on, if you meddle in such situations even your friend will attack you in reprisal.

International politics of conflicts issues don't work that way. You don't provoke an already escalated issues instead u pull out ur own and wait for the perfect time to strike.

If US or any respected country is desperate they will do it. I said get permission first.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by inoki247: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2023
misano:

Lol water can be attacked also..,..

Right now any route that will take people home is what we need not we debating on what we don't know nor av idea on...

I know they've people on ground and they can't just wake up nd say they're taking the Road Route dey must av done dere assessment and see what which is more affordable and less risky....

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Lifestone(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Sudan can go to hell.

You must be a small pikin. Fly Presidential jet into a conflict zone without agreed understanding. Which airport will you use, how will your people get into the airport when your action is unilateral, imagine. So if you are shot down, your people dies and you declare war, which was why you are evacuating your citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by princemillla(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2023
misano:

If US or any respected country is desperate they will do it. I said get permission first.

You are right about US doing it to some extent.
Even the UK had to send their royal guard in conjuction with US marine and other counties guard to evacuate.

But the bottom truth is you don't just Berge into a sovereign states and do as u like. The world will blame you and u may get sanctioned or lose diplomatic ties
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by princemillla(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Lifestone:

You must be a small pikin. Fly Presidential jet into a conflict zone without agreed understanding. Which airport will you use, how will your people get into the airport when your action is unilateral, imagine. So if you are shot down, your people dies and you declare war, which was why you are evacuating your citizens.

His submissions suggest his age bracket and the kind of movies he watch.

Thats what nairaland should be all about. Educate you and put in the right path of understanding.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Jokerman(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Who made Nigeria the giant of Africa?
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
princemillla:

His submissions suggest his age bracket and the kind of movies he watch.

Thats what nairaland should be all about. Educate you and put in the right path of understanding.

Tor now that the bus has stopped in sahara desert over non payment nko?

De think before u talk
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lifestone:

Oga boss, elderman
Now that the bus has stopped in sahara desert over non payment nko?
How fa?

Not all elders are wise!
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:

How una dey reason self?

Nigerians
Wallahi u suppose suffer forever and ever.
Too much cowardice and ignorance

Now wey the students don de stranded for desert nko? Iswap and bandits come kidnap them fa?

You see ur life ba?
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
falcon01:
Heheh this one want Friendly match

Kai omo u guys no deserve a good country
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
You want to declare a war with Sudan when you have a lot of domestic issues. Dey play tongue
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
You want to declare a war with Sudan when you have a lot of domestic issues. Dey play tongue

One day you sef go de stranded in captivity and nigeria will abandon na that time u go know how fa. Dey play.
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

One day you sef go de stranded in captivity and nigeria will abandon na that time u go know how fa. Dey play.

LoL you think if I was in Sudan I will be waiting on the foolish Nigerian government instead of finding my way. Dey play tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by rhymesnoni(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Of all the countries in the world, Wetin go carry person go Sudan sef?
Re: Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa by Birdbyrde440: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

LoL you think if I was in Sudan I will be waiting on the foolish Nigerian government instead of finding my way. Dey play tongue

Instead of you to be advocating for the state to perform its duties with strong convictions, a sense of sincere purpose and patriotism you are talking about being individualistic. Omo i know why politicians plunder your wealth, its because you are all wicked at heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

France And Japan Delegation Arrive Nigeria For Inauguration / Tinubu In Trouble As Tribunal Admits Certificates Against Him / I Might Not Have Won But It Will Go Down In History That I Contested Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.