Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video (9966 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Lamidi Apapa Denies Withdrawing Obi's Petitions From Tribunal / Our Candidates’ List For INEC Is Ready – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
dis CORNfused babalawo urch on a mission!
grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
who are these clowns?
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by oxygeng: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Apapapapapa native doctor should better respect himself. Labour party is standing on the structure of informed, intelligent,
and good hearted Nigerians. As such no group of few idiots can emerge from anywhere and mess around.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why are they giving these nuisance platforms?
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by SimonStorch: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okay
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by onuman: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ellu P, Peter Obi, and others concerned, don't touch this Apapa or Oshodi man's story, not even with a long spoon.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by Chucks13: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
So which of LP faction fighting for election result? Anyway I don't really care
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by chaloskyx: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Can you see the way he sways from left to right with the chair if you read body language it show a man not at ease some lying but needs to keep his body and movements engaged to avoid people reading him
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by onuman: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fdowc_1zrg

Akingbade, listening to your talk here, even a primary school pupil would see that you are infighting against the Labour Party.

First, the manner you mentioned Peter Obi was contemptous.
Second, as a lawyer, you ought to have known that in Nigeria, votes go to political parties, not to candidates, therefore, it's the Labour Party with presidential candidate Peter Obi, who petitioned the Election Petition Tribunal.
You are an ethnic bigot.
Go and sit down with your fellow Apapa. You are a useless and hungry lawyer seeking for payoffs from APC politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by Obiedun(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Labour party used to be a good party but Obi and gullible followers destroyed the party
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by Simple005: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Feintline post=122784040]You cannot redraw it. The electoral law is clear on the process to redraw a petition.
Peter obi as the first person on the petition makes it impossible.
Return tinubu money. OBIDATTI are getting back the mandate.
No retreat no surrender.

[I wonder if you know what electroral law says, PO doesn't have 2/3 of the votes cast, no spread, he doesn't have majority of the lawful votes cast. What mandate are you talking about?]
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by ezechi242: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
foolish people .....they've found out that obi sued the case with his own name and not with the parties name grin grin.....obi na beast

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by Funflipper: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Are these the clowns that want to bring about a new Nigeria? Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by blacknp(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Feintline:
You cannot redraw it. The electoral law is clear on the process to redraw a petition.
Peter obi as the first person on the petition makes it impossible.
Return tinubu money. OBIDATTI are getting back the mandate.
No retreat no surrender.

Illustrated Illusion @ best.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by blacknp(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
ezechi242:
foolish people .....they've found out that obi sued the case with his own name and not with the parties name grin grin.....obi na beast
See Something calling another someone foolish?

In Nigeria no independent candidate, you must be sponsored by a political party, so Obi can only sue through a party, but true I understand your point, since Obi’s name was not on the register of the Labor party, who in turn did not field any eligible presidential candidate in the just concluded election.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by YesDaddyTill203: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi and his IPOB followers are nothing but bunch of liars and conmen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by ezechi242: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
blacknp:
See Something calling another someone foolish?

In Nigeria no independent candidate, you must be sponsored by a political party, so Obi can only sue through a party, but true I understand your point, since Obi’s name was not on the register of the Labor party, who in turn did not field any eligible presidential candidate in the just concluded election.

grin grin grin mugu ...i feel your pains, the APC cancer in LP con no longer function effectively grin grin
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by RaptorX: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Little success at the polls they are already divided into factions, and this party is supposed to be the long awaited messiah.
Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Authority1o1:
Okay...

When Apapa was being given money, the fatness of the envelopes would have made him promise quick delivery thoughtlessly to Tinubu, with a confident smirk as a topping.

Now, I'm sure he must be dodging calls from the camp of the President-Select as he has met unforseen difficulty in outsmarting Obi and the LP.

And he has spent all the money.
Chai....you funny. grin grin grin

Lamidudeen has swallowed Thiefnubuu's money without reading the electoral act. Hope say this one no go hook am for throat. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video by alamoht(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amazonkingibe:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Wao! I love this

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara / PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory / Lagos Bans Hawking By Children During School Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.