Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,318 members, 7,853,473 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. (312 Views)

Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos) / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / “Nigerians Deserve Better” - Ben Bruce On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by inforesource: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Because they bear the name Nigerians meanwhile Nigeria does not exist.

OK let me break it down. If you go to the USA, you will see Americans so proud to be in America, as vast as the country is, they are united in purpose. The same applies to the UK Canada, etc.

However, here in Nigeria, we bear the name Nigerians but so divided in accepting oneness of purpose and unity. So everything that makes a country great and grows is a noun in Nigeria instead of verb. You hear something like this, we are one Nigeria, one people, one nation but in practice, it is zero.

Since this is lacking, Nigeria will never grow and better life can never be achieved. This is not a curse but a fact about life and its principles. Until this is fix, sufferings continues. As for me and my house, we're for success. This statement is personal. You can do so as well to yourself.

Enjoy!!!
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by blacknp(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
inforesource:
Because they bear the name Nigerians meanwhile Nigeria does not exist.

OK let me break it down. If you go to the USA, you will see Americans so proud to be in America, as vast as the country is, they are united in purpose. The same applies to the UK Canada, etc.

However, here in Nigeria, we bear the name Nigerians but so divided in accepting oneness of purpose and unity. So everything that makes a country great and grows is a noun in Nigeria instead of verb. You hear something like this, we are one Nigeria, one people, one nation but in practice, it is zero.

Since this is lacking, Nigeria will never grow and better life can never be achieved. This is not a curse but a fact about life and its principles. Until this is fix, sufferings continues. As for me and my house, we're for success. This statement is personal. You can do so as well to yourself.

Enjoy!!!
Nonsensical Nonsense.
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
try to rest small for this weather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by inforesource: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:
try to rest small for this weather
How can I rest? Why I made this post is because of the news of Nigerians who FG budgeted $1.3m to rescue in Sudan are stranded in the desert due to lack of fare payment. Is that a good report? Other countries have been evacuating theirs no such news.
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
inforesource:

How can I rest? Why I made this post is because of the news of Nigerians who FG budgeted $1.3m to rescue in Sudan are stranded in the desert due to lack of fare payment. Is that a good report? Other countries have been evacuating theirs no such news.

the post has no correlation with this
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by XY23: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Exactly! Classic Stockholm syndrome. How can different generations of people accept recycled evil in the name of political correctness? Well, it's turn by turn. Imagine $1.3M gone down the drain at the expense of people's lives and mental health. The day Nigeria happens to you, you'll understand the bane of a society that does not work for ALL. Just ensure you wail responsibly when that day comes. For those in Sudan, they have got the drift.
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
blacknp:
Nonsensical Nonsense.

Make arguments with your brain, not your anal orifice.

What exactly is nonsensical about the post?

Are Nigerians united?? Even if it happened overnight, i would have read about it by now here on nairaland.
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by Felimax(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nigeria can be divided for all I care.
Thank God the people that held the pillars of unity, the generation that hold the principles of unity are leaving the earth one by one.

Nigeria can never be united!
Re: The Only Reason Nigerians Deserve To Suffer. by inforesource: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:

the post has no correlation with this
The underlying factor of Nigeria not confronting their leaders headlong is because we are not united. We can stop government excesses by coming together as a people, but this is not possible due to division.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Postpones Council Elections to September 2 from May 6 / Tribunal Court Hearing Day 1,watch As It Gets Hot In There,obidients Are Loaded / 2 Things That Can Stop Abba Kabir Yusuf From Becoming Kano State Governor - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.