Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: (669 Views)

Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by sheriff07: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
Hey guys, 

I am pleased to notify you guys that as an Accredited Ejatutu Agent, there is an opportunity for you to make money with ease & 100% guarantee, just quickly go to  www.ejatutu.com  to register (Open an Account), Fund Your Account and Bet on your favourite teams.

To fund your account which is very easy to do, call me on 08029501893 or e-mail me: usherthots@yahoo.com, you can also get in touch if you have any questions. Hurry now and don't be left out.

I wish you the best of luck with Ejatutu.

Re: An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by enyoad(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
Well done, can you throw more light?
Re: An Opportunity To Make Money With Ease: by sheriff07: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2011
hii enyoad,

It's just a football betting site where you get the chance to bet on your favorite teams and win cool cash. All just need to do is create an account {Register} on www.ejatutu.com , buy ejatutu Pins then place your bets on your team. It's as simple as that. You can buy PINs as much as you want but the lowest you can buy is 500 Naira and stands to win cool cash.

This is no faux at all, ejatutu is 100% guaranteed, try it and see for your self.

If you have any questions, pls e-mail me : usherthots@yahoo.com or call me on 08029501893.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Online Within 48 Hrs Through A Standard Website, For N15,000 / Online Investment Biz To Start Soon! / Business Oppurtunity ... Lets Partner PLease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.