Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33081 Views)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by emerged01(m): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
You see why the president elect was out of the country for a while, it's going to be visit upon visit.

Success no get enemy
People will never understand that. They will count as ignorance if he is in the country and not attending to them.
In life just live to please yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

First of all, it is not a salary, they are not workers, they are monarchs, it is an allowance' Second of all, the money doesn't belong to any LG chairman, it belongs to Nigeria !
Third of all, the allowance paid to the king of England also gets delivered to him by someone much lower than the prime minister in the UK government, does that make the king of England inferior to that civil servant?

Use your brain, mate!

Also, I don't know if you are aware, but presidents don't pay themselves their salaries, that is done by a person much lower than them in the government ranking !
Try and make sense, please.

Please stop responding to those bots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by KingMack(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Xbox2005:
Kano ta dabo.koda maikazo anfika.Everybody wants to identify with the successful or winner

Nassim 😜
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Oba of Benin do visit Aso Rock

LG chairman dey more powerful pass First Class Traditional Rulers
no be for everywhere. Na even first class traditional rulers most times dey install lga chairman.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by pquaver(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

One of the differences between Benin and other monarchies in Nigeria is that the future king is already known while the current is still on the throne. And the current is his father. All the dukes are family members of the king.
Of course there could be a rogue government which attempts to remove the king, but who will they replace him with ? The next in line is his first son (even by the constitution of the state, which takes this dictat from Benin tradition). Will his first son want to betray him ?
If the first son says no then the next in line is the second son... You will have to go through all the family members of the king until you finally find someone willing to backstab his traditional overlord and close relative.
Then the rest of Benin tradition and people will reject the usurper, all the monarchies which were part of Benin empire (see map below) and which are spread across southern Nigeria and go way beyond Edo state will reject the usurper...
Turmoil, carnage, blood, unrest...
And to Benin tradition which predates Nigeria, the monarch is still the monarch, a piece of paper from state government doesn't mean anything when it concerns Benin tradition!

Edit. Once again, a local government chairman can not dethrone a king. I know you want to be right so very much, but you are wrong and that won't change. Repeating the claim many times won't change reality child.

Even in old benin kingdom princes fought for tge throne.. Oga LG will remove ur oba once a willing person is found.. Again public interest is the only thing stopping such.. Now i like how u admitted that they can and LG can but public interest is the only consideration.. If the people are again the oba and favour the LG chairman.. The oba is gone.. Again Oba is under LG chairman.. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bintdawood(f): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2023
Madallah da sarkinmu🙌 Allah Ya qara lafiya Baba Tinubu🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by wolesmile(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2023
IVORY2009:
Selected president

Sorry ehn.
I know how you feel
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by casualobserver: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:
Although I don't expect Tinubu to be any better than incompetent Buhari, I just hope he disappoints me and do the right thing. He has always shouted that it's his turn, so don't fail Nigerians even know we know you manipulated the system to win the election.

Competence has never been Tinubu’s problem, you can throw a lot of things against him but not incompetence. The reason why he is where he is today despite all the question marks against him is precisely competence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tegabadguy(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Melezenawii:
The Emir of Kano visits President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu residence now is like Macca

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1651640163074809858?t=FwY7kosTbu3OnTNs4QEDNg&s=19
grin grin grin grin grin grin see awa Tinubu face
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Rebelutionary: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Jones4190:
you will never the oba of Benin visiting anybody.
I love their tradition
U sure?
https://sunnewsonline.com/my-regular-visit-to-buhari-will-soon-yield-results-says-oba-of-benin/
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonature1: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2023
casualobserver:

Competence has never been Tinubu’s problem, you can throw a lot of things against him but not incompetence. The reason why he is where he is today despite all the question marks against him is precisely competence!

Tinubu is too old and sick for that job.

Tinubu is clearly an evil man - people in Lagos know that for a fact. That explains why he lost in Lagos.

Everything about Tinubu is shrouded in mystery and secrecy.

Lastly, Tinubu didn't get this far because he's competent. Instead, Tinubu got this far because he's lording it over a people who are too timid to challenge their elders even when these elders are clearly wrong or not good to them.

I can go on and on.....

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2023
UKEMY:
What a Shame,this emir should Queried he behaves so partisan .
Yusuf will Dethrone him.
Game of Throne in Kano

Wailing wailers have started.😂

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by juman(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2023
God bless buhari.
We appreciate this.
He gave power to oduduwa man.

Sai buhari.
Sai northern governors.
Sai nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by juman(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Tinubu de irorun de.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Jones4190:
you will never the oba of Benin visiting anybody.
I love their tradition

Because he is a sign post abi

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-buhari-hosts-oba-benin-aso-rock/amp

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Realist777: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:
Although I don't expect Tinubu to be any better than incompetent Buhari, I just hope he disappoints me and do the right thing. He has always shouted that it's his turn, so don't fail Nigerians even know we know you manipulated the system to win the election.
His ability to manipulate the system to win election simply showed he is by far smarter than other candidates

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by juman(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Buhari is the best political partner you can find.
Very nice person.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Didi2d(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
You see why the president elect was out of the country for a while, it's going to be visit upon visit.

Success no get enemy

Him for never come back sef, the visit go too much. Now woke wants him to come to PH

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:

Tinubu is too old and sick for that job.

Tinubu is clearly an evil man - people in Lagos know that for a fact. That explains why he lost in Lagos.

Everything about Tinubu is shrouded in mystery and secrecy.

Lastly, Tinubu didn't get this far because he's competent. Instead, Tinubu got this far because he's lording it over a people who are too timid to challenge their elders even when these elders are clearly wrong or not good to them.

I can go on and on.....
Please go on and on.... you have 8 years

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Even when he visited BUHARI the other time BUHARI still failed us God punish all those old men wey dey scatter NIGERIA for us
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lereinter(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:

There's no person that can be worst than buhari
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by manchyme: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
UKEMY:
What a Shame,this emir should Queried he behaves so partisan .
Yusuf will Dethrone him.
Game of Throne in Kano

you think say na every governor fit dethrone emir like Ganduje.?
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonature1: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Realist777:

His ability to manipulate the system to win election simply showed he is by far smarter than other candidates

No, it shows he's an opportunist and criminal who takes advantage of the weak institution while the rest push for a level playing field.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by simfrost90210: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:

My Bro, if you're in Lagos and its environs, you'll understand that a man can't give what he doesn't possess and as a matter of fact, BAT won't disappoint you.. It's almost definite that he'll replicate his acts in Lagos nationwide and you'll probably realize that the northerners are still in control in Nigeria as BAT's demise clock ticks.. He'll Rest Well..
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by alaafin(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2023
It is constitutional matter.
Ghostwon82221:

1) in what sense is LG chairman more powerful than a first class monarch ?
2) lg chairman bows to first class monarch, I don't recall the opposite happening
3) ambassadors and foreign leaders do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ? Are they unaware of your "ranking" ?
4) presidential candidates do visit first class monarchs, but they don't visit LG chairman, why is that ?
5) when people just repeat sentences without using their brains and asking themselves how the sentence even makes sense...

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mitchy49(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Yeye emir
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SOFTSKILL: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
He was in aso rock last month though...

But well he's still the most respected monarch I can give it to

I beg to differ! How do you measure "most respected"

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonature1: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2023
simfrost90210:

My Bro, if you're in Lagos and its environs, you'll understand that a man can't give what he doesn't possess and as a matter of fact, BAT won't disappoint you.. It's almost definite that he'll replicate his acts in Lagos nationwide and you'll probably realize that the northerners are still in control in Nigeria as BAT's demise clock ticks.. He'll Rest Well..

I am in Lagos.

Tinubu didn't build Lagos.

Lagos had always been the commercial capital of the country before he became governor.

In fact, that man caged Lagos, which explains why he lost in Lagos. Loots Lagos money and imposes his stooges to run the state.

Lagos is so viable that even if you bring an idiot to govern the state, it won't stop companies from coming to Lagos to invest because of Lagos seaport and markets (population). Those are the key factors that bring investments to Lagos. It has nothing to do with Tinubu.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Xbox2005:
Kano ta dabo.koda maikazo anfika.Everybody wants to identify with the successful or winner

We only win when we win and prosper in peace and harmony as a nation. Even Buhari cannot back and live in Daura, his hometown. Is that what you call a win?
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
wolesmile:

Sorry ehn.
I know how you feel

Of course you do, Tinubu must fall....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos / Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.