Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. (250 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by xana101: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
What is that one thing this out going government of president Buhari has affected you positively or negatively. Mine is the high cost of commodities especially Beer. The only thing guys use to calm down after the day stress.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by richmond500: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
I dislike the way he implements his policies, it dosent give Nigerians time to prepare.

And I like the way he is focused on his job despite insults from trolls, he did not even answer them.
Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
I am waiting for any one with positive record of Buhari's Government
Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by Flier: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Buhari arguably the best president when it comes to road construction but also the worst president ever when it comes to overall performance
It doesn’t even feel like we have a president in the last 8 years,all his cabinet are just doing whatever they like since there is never going to be a reshuffle so no one cares.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by Afamsi: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
One thing i like about Buhari is that he proved to the world that what Igbos see lying down our noisy neigbours from Brown Roofs Republic will not see it though the climb an eight story building

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by xana101: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Really want to hear what are the Likes about buhari.
Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by VEHINTOLAR: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2023
I like the way he has dealt mercilessly with Kanu,the ipob fool. I don't like his penchant for ethnic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by Bobloco: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I am waiting for any one with positive record of Buhari's Government

There is no positive record

Buhari failed in 1984

Came back and failed again

The worst of it all is that he is handing this country over to a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago Conakry has ever known

Buhari is failure personified

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by xana101: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hhmm.
Re: What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. by FreedomArmy: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Afamsi:
One thing i like about Buhari is that he proved to the world that what Igbos see lying down our noisy neigbours from Brown Roofs Republic will not see it though the climb an eight story building
I like him because he enabled his brothers to chase them to benin republic idp and when they protested Buhari sent army who flogged oba wotowoto.

(1) (Reply)

Former President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, Speaks Ontinubu And Dual Citizenship / Fire Guts A Section Of The Palace Of Ooni Of Ife / Lagos Acquires Electric Buses For Public Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.