Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) (51180 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by godliman: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zonefree:

Learn to reduce how you watch Africa Magic. It's affecting your reasoning already.
well one' African Magic' happened in my neighborhood a few years ago when a side chic snatched a woman's man and she went after the side chic and the husband was beating her on the street right outside my gate. So that one is on which channel according to you? Stop living with your head in the clouds my man, these things are happening everywhere. A woman I know very well has been living single for over ten years because a side chic became "front chic" and sent her packing from her husband's house. Is that one African Magic too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by godliman: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
kazyhm:

Be deceiving yourself.....what you're saying in essence is that women divorce men to protect men ?
Don't be silly, go and learn comprehension, I said the foundation of marriage is where the problem is, i am not supporting divorce.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Klass99(f): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by thonylinks: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Have you not heard of sugar mummies? they are what we call them because they have what it takes to have any young male to cater for their sexual needs, etc. if you fall in this category why not? if you don't fall-in that category my dear you gat to be loyal and hopefull you don't have a cheating husband.
Donjazet2:
My only question for the original poster is this;

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
if you are a fellow who is serious about his life, I am happy to show you how the Bible validates itself as the word of the true God Jehovah. That way, you will know that every word and sentence written therein , belongs to Him.

1. In the Bible, Jehovah stated that the earth is spherical ( round or a circle). It took man's best scientific brain more than three thousand years after God wrote that statement down in the Bible, to discover that the earth is actually spherical. Before then, humans believed that the earth was flat and that you'd get to somewhere and then fall off. Google is your friend.

2. More than five hundred years before the birth and life of Alexander the Great, the true God had already documented his life and death in the Bible and what will happen to the empire he (Alexander) will create.

3. More than two hundred years before the birth and life of the Persian(present day Iran) King Cyrus, the true God had stated that Cyrus will be born and that he(Cyrus) will be the one who will free God's people from bondage. The rest as they say, is history.

4. Over the last one hundred years, the Unites states of America and Great Britain have been in an especial relationship that is puzzling to political and historical observers. It will interest you to know that the true God had stated that this will happen. When did he record that in the Bible? More than 2,500 years before the last one hundred years.

5. More than one thousand eight hundred years ago, the true God had stated the very exact condition of human live on earth today: men and women being very selfish , self centred, without love of goodness, not open to any agreement, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, etc. We see that in large quantity everyday in our neighbourhoods, etal. The contemporaneous history of Nigeria is littered with it.

It could only have been the person who created the earth, the person who created the human family, it can only be He who knew all these things thousands and hundreds of years before they happened or were known by humans.

He is also very clear on what He will do to those who do not follow his values system, laws and principles. He stated that He has earned the right to be our law giver by giving us life and the means with which to sustain it. You cannot argue with that.

You and I have no excuse!

koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by tamdun: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.
Not just in Africa,it's a man’s world all over the world
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by computer0810(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.

I'll say is more easy to be a woman......the man pay all d bills
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by tamdun: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
dawnomike:
Every woman, especially wives should endeavour to be financially empowered!!!
No matter how rich she is,she can never escape it,except she's not a single mother
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by koladata(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
what's the point , even your pastor have concubines , why not wife her instead side chick and sharing diseases everywhere

ask the emirate , their world is not messaged up while all of them have four wives, they are wealthy and peaceful. If the bible ideology didn't mess things up, 2 women and one man would make 3 parents and raise better children.
naturefellow:
world is still pretty messed up with the 'one man, one woman' thing. Now, try imagine if there wasn't such ideal.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by ashawopikin(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
The husband sef na ashawo grin
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by okoroemeka(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
superCleanworks:
Hello wives
please don't mind this guy and his one sided logic. who says you can't leave with your kids and be alright? please leave that marriage as soon as you sense the slightest hint of cheating no matter how much your husband begs you to stay. Leave and don't look back.

We need more single mothers independent women in the society 😁
I remembered when a made the calamitous mistake of getting my sister in law pregnant,my wife raised fire and brimstone and packed her bags to leave but had a second thought when she discovered that her family are ready for me to marry the junior sister if she leaves,she saw sense and calmed down,the seductress inlaw is now happily married and the child is living with my in-laws and everybody is very happy now,case closed.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by cjudy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
godliman:

well one' African Magic' happened in my neighborhood a few years ago when a side chic snatched a woman's man and she went after the side chic and the husband was beating her on the street right outside my gate. So that one is on which channel according to you? Stop living with your head in the clouds my man, these things are happening everywhere. A woman I know very well has been living single for over ten years because a side chic became "front chic" and sent her packing from her husband's house. Is that one African Magic too?
You too watch Nigeria Movie
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
folake4u:

Na wa oh. 😂😂😂😂

It is not even advisable for a lady to enter marriage without financial stability and she's here saying another tune.

Honestly, na the best thing to do be that. I don't bother myself arguing with such people, I just agree with them and keep mute.

I don't ever want to experience that scenario also, bringing innocent kids into this world to suffer. It's not cool at all.
Nothing is certain in this life anymore oh. You just took it from my mouth.

There was one woman who I knew in my state then. She was happily married to her rich husband then with 5 kids. The man told her not to work but just stay home and look after the kids. The man later died and that time she was pregnant with TWINS!!!!
That woman didn't have any source of income, no backup plans whatsoever. The man's family came and took EVERYTHING. They also wanted go take the young children too but they protested and said they'd be with their Mother.
It was well meaning Nigerians who had empathy on her and helped her. She gave birth to the twin children. She's the only one currently raising 7 children. All by herself.

Perse, it wasn't funny for her at all.

I also liked it too.
Lol ... I didn't bother to tell her that I plan to have only two kids . grin grin before we enter another fight.
Honestly I don't understand why a lady, an educated one for that matter will go into marriage without being financially stable. Ordinary to date self go dey do me somehow. Na dem dey beg for sub up and down. grin . I know to chop a man's money is sweet but please have your own grin

I feel sorry for that woman cry cry Truth is men would want their wives to stay at home and take care of kids, it is on women to reject such offers because in the long run they bear it negative impact most. This happened to a relative by marriage, hers is 3 kids very wealthy, she was an housewife too. When her husband died, everything scatter. She couldn't manage his business, his kids were young. Some relatives took over too. They suffered no be small. Women should stop being housewives biko

Also I believe men shouldn't be burdened with too much, imagine working your ass off to take care of 5 children and a wife? That's too much. He makes the money ,yes but at the expense of his health. No I won't take that ooo. Biko no turn me to child bearer and young widow lipsrsealed . Two kids, I work, you work, we outsource and live long. Very simple!

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by godliman: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
cjudy:

You too watch Nigeria Movie
continue to live in your dream land, its your choice
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Solidkay(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.

You have seen the light my brother,
Keep walking in the brightness thereof.
Amen.....

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Klass99(f): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by folake4u(f): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol ... I didn't bother to tell her that I plan to have only two kids . grin grin before we enter another fight.
Honestly I don't understand why a lady, an educated one for that matter will go into marriage without being financially stable. Ordinary to date self go dey do me somehow. Na dem dey beg for sub up and down. grin . I know to chop a man's money is sweet but please have your own grin

I feel sorry for that woman cry cry Truth is men would want their wives to stay at home and take care of kids, it is on women to reject such offers because in the long run they bear it negative impact most. This happened to a relative by marriage, hers is 3 kids very wealthy, she was an housewife too. When her husband died, everything scatter. She couldn't manage his business, his kids were young. Some relatives took over too. They suffered no be small. Women should stop being housewives biko

Also I believe men shouldn't be burdened with too much, imagine working your ass off to take care of 5 children and a wife? That's too much. He makes the money ,yes but at the expense of his health. No I won't take that ooo. Biko no turn me to child bearer and young widow lipsrsealed . Two kids, I work, you work, we outsource and live long. Very simple!

You for tell her say na two kids you want jor, she for tear your bra that day. 😂😂😂

Gbamm. Ordinary to date sef get as e be oh. grin grin Talkless now entering marriage institution without being at least financially independent. E gbami. cheesy

Na their type dey beg for 2k sub. I find that thing very tacky ehn.

To eat man's money is sweet but abeg having your own too brings respect, dignity and overall peace of mind.

Sis!!! Women who are housewives are trying. House wife job is not as easy as it seems. If the men can at least pay their stayhome wives, that won't be bad too.
As for me, I can't be a House wife sha, my legs too dey itch for waka waka. grin grin

You can imagine oh. I felt bad for the woman too. Life took a toil in her. She aged from too much stress and burden.

Some women don't even help matters. They're meant to be helpmeet for their husbands but instead of helping, they keep burdening him with more loads. Them nor just get sense at all. undecided

Wo! Let everybody work and pool resources together. It's easier that way.

I want to enjoy my family. We will both work, and do heavy outsourcing (Let nobody come and be stressed from too much work), and live life.

C'est fini.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Earthstorms(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
OmoOshodi:
tbe kids are their meal tickets o

Not in Africa.

The men abandon them and the kids after divorce and the law does not help the women to get redress in Africa.

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by naturefellow(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
what's the point , even your pastor have concubines , why not wife her instead side chick and sharing diseases everywhere

ask the emirate, their world is not messaged up while all of them have four wives, they are wealthy and peaceful. If the bible ideology didn't mess things up, 2 women and one man would make 3 parents and raise better children.
bold of you to make such erroneous assumption. And how sure are you that I'm Christian?

If you want to keep side chick outside marriage, then practice polygamy with your full chest. Don't be like Yul Edochie, who after making a sacrosanct vow (to God) to spend the rest of his life with only one woman, foolishly made a u-turn and adopted a second wife even if that was to legitimize an illegitimate son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by koladata(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
you warned me, my mail box is filled cry
Draslo:

They're coming for you. Brace yourself
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
qtguru:
Don't cheat in marriages, honor your vows towards God. angry
But you'll cheat in marriage, this I can see.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by talk2hb1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
1Alex:
unfortunately, there is nothing they can do about it.
It’s just the bitter truth,
The same way we men are seen as cash cow.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by damoceile: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
laivwire:
This is for women or men who are not self sufficient. It goes both ways. That's why it's important everyone develops and ensures they are financially independent at least.

How does it goes both ways? Any man left by a woman will always bounce back to marry a better woman, either young or woman with trinities... But same can not be said for vast majority of women..
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by bepositive11: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:

Some men willingly stay with only one woman, but some men don't. Some women willingly stay with only one man, but some women don't.

At the end of the day, people who stay loyal to one person deserve people who do the same. Cheaters who get cheated on have no right to complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by kazyhm(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
godliman:

Don't be silly, go and learn comprehension, I said the foundation of marriage is where the problem is, i am not supporting divorce.

What you outlined in your initial post is the danger of having a side chics to men......I quoted them and asked the question?

Maybe you didn't understand what you posted to start with.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by qtguru(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But you'll cheat in marriage, this I can see.

Never, I hate dealing with more than 1 woman, you women stress men too much. I'd rather than stick it out with one. Cheating is too much stress. before I was dating, I tried dealing with 2 women and it was the most stressful part of my life.

I'd rather be alone than have multiple women stress my life it's not worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Aguogba(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:

I beg, you fit show us where dem write am for Bible say, one man, one wife?

I don find am tire oh!
Letters of Paul to the church (epistle)
Use Google before asking such questions since you have data.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earthstorms:

Hello, I don’t support adulatory. But men do get sex in advance from women daily, men can easily manipulate by women. Men are not that strong to stand on their own decision, when it comes to sexuality aspect.

Let me tell you as a man, what we see, is what we sense to our brain. Women of nowadays dress anyhow. It takes glory of God to flee from the temptation. I don’t support women to leave their marriage cos their husbands cheat, nobody holy pass unless their husband is a woman beater.

Our mothers of old encountered a lot of things, they still wait and now enjoying fruit from their labour. Marriage is not smooth, you will have up and down. Marriage is for how you both tolerate each other. Some people would be saying he/she betraying my trust. Don’t you know Judas betray Jesus.

In abroad men paying their child support. If it happen to me, I will personally continue paying for my child support without no problem.

But my advice never leave your house cos your man cheated you, outside is cold. What you have may be good than your best friend’s husband. A good wife/husband cover the mistakes of their spouse from the world to see. Correct your wife/husband in a corner.

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Paracetamol01: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Paracetamol01: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
godliman:

she never for once care to know what the husband wants and needs
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by koladata(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
no man willingly stay with only one woman, they all stayed because they have no options and they have to remain faithful to their option.

any man that willingly stay with one woman has medical issue. every healthy man should get erection every morning , every single morning regardless of if she's on her period or in the labor room.
bepositive11:

Some men willingly stay with only one woman, but some men don't. Some women willingly stay with only one man, but some women don't.

At the end of the day, people who stay loyal to one person deserve people who do the same. Cheaters who get cheated on have no right to complain.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by isabi2lof: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
To me o , if you like cheat , if you no like no cheat , my own be say CD is available, I no dey carry love put for head , I no go born pass my power , I go concentrate on my job . grin grin

Na you get your money to finance two women, abi na my money you wan carry go give another woman

E go better because, I no go too worry over anything as you don get another woman, make she start from where I finish 🤣🤣🤣

I no just no why some women dey make noise about cheating, is either you cheat back in peace or press the ignore button.

Life no supposed hard at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Married, But Living As Single / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.