Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? (895 Views)

Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914 / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Una penis don enter una belle?All the noise in insults and cyber bullying how una end.I warned u guys but u didn’t hear.Do u guys stl think tinubu will not be sworn in by may 29?Do we stl have delusional OBIDIENTs left in the house?small children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Slavery de sweet dis one for Belle....

Las Las ya eye go clear....no worry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by muykem: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2023
They have been evaporated.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by 001Lagos: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2023
And your papa go think sey na pikin he born

3 Likes

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by 001Lagos: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2023
You expect them to still talk about voting or campaign after election

Since your papa no see work give you, kuku continue to campaign for your presidiot-select na

1 Like

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Slavery de sweet dis one for Belle....

Las Las ya eye go clear....no worry
when be una next rally?I wan join?una go just Dey zuzu.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2023
muykem:
They have been evaporated.
4 months politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Ihateheadslamer: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2023
The breakfast go reach everybody eventually tongue
highchief1:
4 months politicians.
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2023
001Lagos:
You expect them to still talk about voting or campaign after election

Since your papa no see work give you, kuku continue to campaign for your presidiot-select na
hahaha.so na 4 months Andrews liver salt?Small insults stl remain for ur mouth.The president select will rule u to ruins bro.the job and life I have bros nobody for ur community get am.Una stl Dey hope on court?Yes daddy idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Isobug: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
Una penis don enter una belle?All the noise in insults and cyber bullying how una end.I warned u guys but u didn’t hear.Do u guys stl think tinubu will not be sworn in by may 29?Do we stl have delusional OBIDIENTs left in the house?small children
Suffering and smiling pass this one.
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Isobug:

Suffering and smiling pass this one.
who is suffering?obi impoverished anambra people are u hearing that from me?Nigeria is better with tinubu.he doesn’t lie
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Royal0: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2023
It's not over until it's over
Come may 29 tinubu will not be president
We only have one president which is Mr peter obi
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Isobug: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
who is suffering?obi impoverished anambra people are u hearing that from me?Nigeria is better with tinubu.he doesn’t lie
Tinubu doesn't lie with controversies on corners of his life. Where do I start? Only true Lagosians know what is happening in Lagos till date hence they wanted anything unconnected with Tinubu the chief looter himself
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by pandoragirigory: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Ned Nwoko said Peter Obi Petition is a waste of time, effort in futility, better for Peter Obi to collect minister of Azu river before it is given bishop of ozubulu

2 Likes

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Isobug:

Tinubu doesn't lie with controversies on corners of his life. Where do I start? Only true Lagosians know what is happening in Lagos till date hence they wanted anything unconnected with Tinubu the chief looter himself
everybody is a thief including u.e no get nyash when dem go open when sheet no Dey.Make I hear word bros
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Agbado thread spotted!
Glad Obidients are focusing on the tribunal instead of bantering with agbadoRchins online.
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Isobug: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
everybody is a thief including u.e no get nyash when dem go open when sheet no Dey.Make I hear word bros
😉😁😁Yes but there should be limit and not also to the detriment of the citizens
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Isobug:

😉😁😁Yes but there should be limit and not also to the detriment of the citizens
hahaha.I greet u bros

1 Like

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Agbado thread spotted!
Glad Obidients are focusing on the tribunal instead of bantering with agbadoRchins online.
tribunal of what?before u wake up world don end.keep sleeping
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by abobote: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
We de owe you?
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Raskimonojendor: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Even the PeterObinusa twitter that I used to listen too on twitter space, they have seriously reduced in number. People that would often call in or listen in are evaporating. They used to be close to 1000 listening in and they would insult the hell out of any one that has a varying opinion than the ones of their echo chamber.

Now they are not up to 100 listening and calling in. Infact, they are now humble and begging people to ask for mic grin
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
abobote:
We de owe you?
yes from top to bottom
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Even the PeterObinusa twitter that I used to listen too on twitter space, they have seriously reduced in number. People that would often call in or listen in are evaporating. They used to be close to 1000 listening in and they would insult the hell out of any one that has a varying opinion than the ones of their echo chamber.

Now they are not up to 100 listening and calling in. Infact, they are now humble and begging people to ask for mic grin
I lost most of my friends to the whole nonsense.but I think we shouldnt have been friends in the first place.someone I’m smarter than cannot decieve .Obi should try another style.this one no work.
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
You can never cow obidients into submission we will recover our stolen mandate....

cool
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Kayode1979: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
No to be found
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Kayode1979: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
No where to be found

Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
You can never cow obidients into submission we will recover our stolen mandate....

cool
u may lose ur manhood where u are looking for imaginary mandate
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
highchief1:

Your gloating post is akin to that of a shameless thief who steals at gunpoint then goes on to mock the victim! You really think you’re ‘scoring points’ don’t you!?
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by Houseontherock1: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Royal0:
It's not over until it's over
Come may 29 tinubu will not be president
We only have one president which is Mr peter obi
Ranting of an ant
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Your gloating post is akin to that of a shameless thief who steals at gunpoint then goes on to mock the victim! You really think you’re ‘scoring points’ don’t you!?
yes we are scoring points.u don’t like us to score?.we should be losers like u?
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by highchief1: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Ranting of an ant
he will die dreaming.
Re: Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
highchief1:
yes we are scoring points.u don’t like us to score?.we should be losers like u?

Knock yourself out mate! The one you scored just after the unfortunate 2015 elections, we all saw how things panned out!

Nigerians, for all their smartness, are amongst the most daft people to ever walk the earth! They can’t see beyond immediate gratification and political one-upmanship!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Many Filling Stations Not Selling On Lekki Axis / I See Angels Congratulating Tinubu Igbo Original Pastor PHOTOS / Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.