Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag (2411 Views)

Breaking News: Ijaw Defense Council Will Be Live On Bonny Island. / Ijaw Republic Flag Raised In Yenagoa / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2023
the Ijaw supreme force, code name Izon Ibe defense Forces (IIDF) is about to raised the Ijaw Republic flag.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Jennymine(f): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2023
Source?
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Jennymine:
Source?
as in?

the message is coming directly from the Creek.
authentic message, not filtered one.

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by mbaise1000: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2023
How will this translate to tests on Biafra? Did BIAFRA tell you that they will be against any set of people that want freedom fr the shit hole? They should be happy to see others who don't see the chains and SHACKLES on their hands as ornaments of gold and diamond, at least they will stop being gate men like dokubo who is guiding his inheritance for other people

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Holyfic: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2023
grin grin >: make una nor theif people land join una republic o

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Cooldowntemper: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2023
mbaise1000:
How will this translate to tests on Biafra? Did BIAFRA tell you that they will be against any set of people that want freedom fr the shit hole? They should be happy to see others who don't see the chains and SHACKLES on their hands as ornaments of gold and diamond, at least they will stop being gate men like dokubo who is guiding his inheritance for other people

Leave liable people

A country in chaos thrives in tribal confusion.
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2023
mbaise1000:
Dokubo guiding pipeline is just prank.

so let's forget that....

but Yorubas are happy about this development,,,but I don't why most Igbos who we thought could be happy about it are sad

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Heffalump(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Everybody has right to self actualization. It's not by force to be glued together, especially when it has become proven that you're ethically disunited from origin.

6 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Holyfic:
grin grin >: make una nor theif people land join una republic o
no bro... only Ijaw areas from abia state to Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2023
Heffalump:
Everybody has right to self actualization. It's not by force to be glued together, especially when it has become proven that you're ethically disunited from origin.
ok sir
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by itchie: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
What concerns Biafra with your ijaw republic? It's like generational madness dey worry you. Fool, you better go and face your real fight and stop fighting imaginary enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by mbaise1000: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Captain8:
Dokubo guiding pipeline is just prank.

so let's forget that....

but Yorubas are happy about this development,,,but I don't why most Igbos who we thought could be happy about it are sad

I don't believe IGBOS will be sad about that, NEVER you can't be fighting for your freedom and are sad when others start doing same for themselves, it means you are not sincere, I am IGBO and fully in support of a different country from nigeria but not at the expence of a single soul whoever they are or from wherever they come from, I don't believe nigeria deserve the blood of any human being,
That being said, I wouldn't know where you come from, but if you are yoruba, will you sincerely tell me why you are happy for the ijaw for this? If you are not yoruba, will you still tell me what you think that will make yoruba yo be happy for the ijaw for this?
I will tell you what I think is the reason they will be happy for this, I will not be hundred % sure because I believe that impossible is nothing, but I will be 99% sure that the only reason they will be happy for the Ijaw if this were to be TRUE is because they will think it will hurt the IGBO and that the IGBO will not like it, because I am not trolling anyone because I don't like doing so (every one is Free to check me out) and don't like it when anyone do so against us but if anyone has any other reason, I will listen,
If this is actually TRUE, I will say good luck to the ijaw and don't pray to have the type of politicians that the IGBO have, they are 99% of them are the WORST versions of the original ISCARIOT, and they shouldn't let dokubo come near them, he is as bad as our own ISCARIOTS, he might even give them out for free, I know our own ISCARIOTS will never give us out for free, they will collect something no matter how small but dokubo? Nooo

10 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
mbaise1000:

I don't believe IGBOS will be sad about that, NEVER you can't be fighting for your freedom and are sad when others start doing same for themselves, it means you are not sincere, I am IGBO and fully in support of a different country from nigeria but not at the expence of a single soul whoever they are or from wherever they come from, I don't believe nigeria deserve the blood of any human being,
That being said, I wouldn't know where you come from, but if you are yoruba, will you sincerely tell me why you are happy for the ijaw for this? If you are not yoruba, will you still tell me what you think that will make yoruba yo be happy for the ijaw for this?
I will tell you what I think is the reason they will be happy for this, I will not be hundred % sure because I believe that impossible is nothing, but I will be 99% sure that the only reason they will be happy for the Ijaw if this were to be TRUE is because they will think it will hurt the IGBO and that the IGBO will not like it, because I am not trolling anyone because I don't like doing so (every one is Free to check me out) and don't like it when anyone do so against us but if anyone has any other reason, I will listen,
If this is actually TRUE, I will say good luck to the ijaw and don't pray to have the type of politicians that the IGBO have, they are 99% of them are the WORST versions of the original ISCARIOT, and they shouldn't let dokubo come near them, he is as bad as our own ISCARIOTS, he might even give them out for free, I know our own ISCARIOTS will never give us out for free, they will collect something no matter how small but dokubo? Nooo
first, thanks for careful analysis.....you make good write up,,I am very surprised to see an igbo person writing like this.....unbelievable

Well,,,I am Ijaw.
Ijaw tubo.
Ijaw son.

Reason, I know Yorubas will be Happy at Ijaw Republic agitation.....it will make it easier for their Yoruba Republic,, because what holding their Yoruba Nation from coming true is the oil in our land which holding the country as one,,,if we shutdown the oil, then nigeria is gone.....and 2nd Yorubas are happy that people are beginning to see no future in nigeria........so this is the reason and it clear..

Concerning the Igbos....yes,,Igbos are not happy about Ijaw Republic.

you have good heart...you have pure heart.... you have pure intention,,,but this your good and pure heart is not in most igbos........you as Igbo maybe thinking as ipob or kanu talking as if they are pure in mind,,,,but, we Ijaws and some other niger delta people know they are devil in hearts.

We have seen in many occasion that they hated to hear independent Ijaw Nation,,,,,what they want is Ijaw to be in biafra.......you must fall to their mumu deceit that they just want to freed people.

To confirm what I am saying,,,,look at this thread or any thread that will speak about Ijaw Republic or any news that speak about Ijaw Republic, igbos will not to on it,,,,but Yorubas will be contribute with words of support,,,,,,but if the thread or news say about Ijaws say they want biafra,,you will see igbos full the thread with happiness and if it is a thread of Yoruba republic, Igbos will encourage it,,but when it comes to Ijaw republic, they will never encourage it......your call gidgiddy who is a strong ipob know what I am saying,,he seeing what I am writing.

you maybe new on social media,,,but our people have engaged with millions of Igbos on nairaland facebook youtube they will saying Ijaws are all biafra and even go ahead to tagged the Ijaws arguing with them to fulanis, saying real Ijaws are biafra but immediately they show them Ijaw republic map or stuffs of Ijaw republic, they will be heartbroken and felt like committing suicide,,,,they will no longer say any word again, they will be in sorrow......

as for Assri Dokubo,,,,he is good man to we Ijaws....the only sin he committed against the Ijaws was joining biafra,,but now he has learn his lesson.

Asari never will sell Ijaw...

4 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
itchie:
What concerns Biafra with your ijaw republic? It's like generational madness dey worry you. Fool, you better go and face your real fight and stop fighting imaginary enemies.
but, Kanu and ipob and ekpa hate to hear Ijaw republic na

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Brendaniel: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Captain8:
first, thanks for careful analysis.....you make good write up,,I am very surprised to see an igbo person writing like this.....unbelievable

Well,,,I am Ijaw.
Ijaw tubo.
Ijaw son.

Reason, I know Yorubas will be Happy at Ijaw Republic agitation.....it will make it easier for their Yoruba Republic,, because what holding their Yoruba Nation from coming true is the oil in our land which holding the country as one,,,if we shutdown the oil, then nigeria is gone.....and 2nd Yorubas are happy that people are beginning to see no future in nigeria........so this is the reason and it clear..

Concerning the Igbos....yes,,Igbos are not happy about Ijaw Republic.

you have good heart...you have pure heart.... you have pure intention,,,but this your good and pure heart is not in most igbos........you as Igbo maybe thinking as ipob or kanu talking as if they are pure in mind,,,,but, we Ijaws and some other niger delta people know they are devil in hearts.

We have seen in many occasion that they hated to hear independent Ijaw Nation,,,,,what they want is Ijaw to be in biafra.......you must fall to their mumu deceit that they just want to freed people.

To confirm what I am saying,,,,look at this thread or any thread that will speak about Ijaw Republic or any news that speak about Ijaw Republic, igbos will not to on it,,,,but Yorubas will be contribute with words of support,,,,,,but if the thread or news say about Ijaws say they want biafra,,you will see igbos full the thread with happiness and if it is a thread of Yoruba republic, Igbos will encourage it,,but when it comes to Ijaw republic, they will never encourage it......your call gidgiddy who is a strong ipob know what I am saying,,he seeing what I am writing.

you maybe new on social media,,,but our people have engaged with millions of Igbos on nairaland facebook youtube they will saying Ijaws are all biafra and even go ahead to tagged the Ijaws arguing with them to fulanis, saying real Ijaws are biafra but immediately they show them Ijaw republic map or stuffs of Ijaw republic, they will be heartbroken and felt like committing suicide,,,,they will no longer say any word again, they will be in sorrow......

as for Assri Dokubo,,,,he is good man to we Ijaws....the only sin he committed against the Ijaws was joining biafra,,but now he has learn his lesson.

Asari never will sell Ijaw...

Oga, an average Igbo man has no issues with Ijaw man, as for me, my own concern is for the Igbo speaking parts of the south-south and Benue/Kogi and any other interested tribe to be given an option if they will like to be in Biafra or out of Biafra, what ever they decide I believe Biafra will be fine with or without them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
God blessed Ijaw Republic

I will update the world again on IIDF again
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by MrAgbako: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
If Naija divide it certain that war will broke out in between south east and south south Nigeria. . Biafrans should focus on their east land and don't cross the Niger bridge to avoid stories that touches the heart

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Hessem: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fool.
Didn't u ask yourself why they raised flag if Nigeria is well

Na only Biafra your demented brain directed you to

Punk
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
If Naija divide it certain that war will broke out in between south east and south south Nigeria. . Biafrans should focus on their east land and don't cross the Niger bridge to avoid stories that touches the heart
you correct

1 Like

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hessem:
Fool.
Didn't u ask yourself why they raised flag if Nigeria is well

Na only Biafra your demented brain directed you to

Punk
but biafrans are the ones shivering anytime they hear Ijaws are not biafra

1 Like

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by GodinDaFlesh: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
This is good, we need more regions splitting from the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
mbaise1000:

What you call Nigeria is just a geographical space.
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Caleb15(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Captain8:

Is that the only reason you can come out with?
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by itchie: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Captain8:
When have they ever even spoken about ijaw republic? Have you ever heard ipob saying anything about ijaw republic? You're just a mad man looking for who to be mad with you.
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Greenbirth: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tears for your papa House. What concern Biafra and Ijaw raising their flag. Evil people in this Nigeria. That is how you people are
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by itchie: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Captain8:
but biafrans are the ones shivering anytime they hear Ijaws are not biafra
Lol Biafra shiver over ijaw republic? Why? Now I can confirm that you are truly mad. Biafra doesn't give a damn about any ijaw republic. Whether you people stay in Nigeria or leave, how does that affect us? You are a very stupid person to be writing all these nonsense you are writing here. When has biafrans ever talked about Ijaw republic on any platform?you are mad
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by MrAgbako: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
itchie:

Lol Biafra shiver over ijaw republic? Why? Now I can confirm that you are truly mad. Biafra doesn't give a damn about any ijaw republic. Whether you people stay in Nigeria or leave, how does that affect us? You are a very stupid person to be writing all these nonsense you are writing here. When has biafrans ever talked about Ijaw republic on any platform?you are mad
emotions emotions every time. Go and check the self constructive map release by your IPOB leaders. It included ijaws regions, other states and akwa ibom the ibos ojukwu military did dirty during the civil war when they invaded their land.. Aren't Nigeria force that repatriated your zombified Igbos lot,?

Argue with facts. Not throw curses. Don't make people easily guess your tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Wutinky: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
emotions emotions every time. Go and check the map self constructive map releave by your IPOB leaders. It included ijaws others and akwa ibom the ibos did dirty during the civil war. Argue with facts. Not throw curses. Don't make people easily guess your tribe.

Shut it Yoruba boy, this is una foot print, join anybody to fight Igbos, very disgusting people
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by itchie: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
emotions emotions every time. Go and check the map self constructive map releave by your IPOB leaders. It included ijaws others and akwa ibom the ibos did dirty during the civil war. Argue with facts. Not throw curses. Don't make people easily guess your tribe.

Modified: I just went through your page and discovered you are actually a Yoruba miscreant, I made a mistake writing the original response thinking I was responding to a human being with brain but now I see that you are just a brainless wild animal displaying your lunacy, you will from now on only get the response you deserve and that's me telling you what you really are, an irredeemable idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 4:01am On Apr 29, 2023
itchie:

oga quiet.....biafra agitators said without Ijaw biafra will not come,,even Kanu said it..
Biafrans are now feel like committing suicide over this Ijaw Republic announcement...
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by Captain8(m): 4:12am On Apr 29, 2023
itchie:

When have they ever even spoken about ijaw republic? Have you ever heard ipob saying anything about ijaw republic? You're just a mad man looking for who to be mad with you.
you are too mumu...
Ipob Kanu ekpa said without Ijaw biafra will not come.

Kanu even said he was given his Igbo Nation to go with his biafra but he refused because of Ijaw...
we have seen many time since 1967 till 2022 how biafrans have been fighting dying to steal our lands to biafra,,,but on hearing this will make them shed tears.... because they have wasted billions to bribe some Ijaw people like Assri and few individuals to delivered Ijaw Nation to biafra.......they have even sacrifice hundredths of youthz over Ijaw land to be biafra......but now,they are seeing Ijaws are betrayals...... biafrans are must be crying bitterly over Ijaw not been biafra
Re: Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag by MrAgbako: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2023
itchie:

Modified: I just went through your page and discovered you are actually a Yoruba miscreant, I made a mistake writing the original response thinking I was responding to a human being with brain but now I see that you are just a brainless wild animal displaying your lunacy, you will from now on only get the response you deserve and that's me telling you what you really are, an irredeemable idiot!!
what a weakling you are😂

"Yoruba miscreants" are far better than ipob ESN terrorists😂
These ones kills their people every Monday and cannibalize on unfortunate souls that crayfish into certain territory😂
Amadiogha potopoto red mud Biafra region. E clear😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kano Govt Pulls Down 'symbolic' Roundabout Built By Ganduje / Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria / Biafra Will Be The Most Corrupt Country In The World If Created.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.