Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo (52458 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
While insulting people she's supposed to be serving on social media

Some of you people know how to bring out the worst in others. You can't keep bullying everyone and expect them to keep quiet.

Say what you want about Abike Dabiri but she has done more for Nigerians in diaspora while the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, has always been mute. As much as you people attack her, Abike is always the one attending to Nigerians in crisis, nobody can satisfy you guys! I know that for sure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by b3llo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
spencekat:
So male muslims dey shake female hands?
Na Emir o... Then some Muhammad wannabe won't shake a woman but will secretly be disturbing her to bang
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
seanwilliam:
shut up and kill this woke mentality !
This is yoruba culture and thereโ€™s nothing bad in that .
We prostrate and kneel down to greet our elders.

In the old Egyptian culture , they bowed down to greet their kings, in Indian culture , they bow and touch their elders feet.

You people are just dump , there are many pressing issues, yet na this one una see problem with. Radarada.

The practice started at certain points in time on the course of history. It did not start in the Eden of Religions, it started when a certain class decided that there was need to control the mass of people. It is subtle mind control and has so long be attributed as Respect. It is wrong

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by foleskay(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
IVORY2009:
When the revolution comes, it will sweep all of them away, holding this great nation to ramson
Mumu. You lots are just bitter because your father or family members aren't among the people holding sway in d country,hence ur extreme level of bitterness towards d leaders.

BTW Sey na ur father wan start d revolution abi na u. Small boy thinking revolution na child's play. Go witness what's happening in Sudan rt now. Odee

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Allisgud: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Tinubu understands the language of eye service grin
You can defines his facial expression from the pics grin grin grin na dem dem
exactly see how him dey look am like see this one,we know as he dey go
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
onuman:

It's the culture of subhuman and real human which drives Nigeria down through denial of Education to the subhuman class by the real human class; on election day, the votes of the large population of the subhuman class determine who leads the country.
The regions of Nigeria that do not have the dual class system and allow access to education to all, suffer the consequences of inept leadership with all.
It's a terrible situation in Nigeria.

True, it goes even deeper. Property ownership in those tribes are determined by the controllers and the controlled must respectly obey even when ill-treated. HUman beings in this century must question the rationale behind every tradition and custom
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Cooldowntemper: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
It remain small for you to cry when he Tinubu swear in as president of Nigeria in days coming. Nothing can change it except God who is not on your side bcs God doesn't relate with bad Belle people that take hatred as their daily duties.

But I'm not your father
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Babathanks(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
Yes, North West and South West together with North Central West (Niger, Kwara and Kogi West) will form one country in the future.
Ori ta yin,๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. there are so many radical people in north west that like to kill people cos of religion or ethnicity, I was born there.....na only Yoruba state we want ooo

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Chetas81(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Blogger's
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Definitely.

I'm not forcing this on you, even some Muslim go against this but that's fact about the Islamic teachings.

You shouldn't force yours on me either, to each his own
Our culture is the real deal, over everything, it's our essence. Borrowed culture are not for us, that's why our major religions have not added anything positive to Nigeria, just division, hate and extremism.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Allisgud: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wyning๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃsee how him dey look am like see this one,we know as he dey go
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by foleskay(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yes, culture of Islam is that bowing is SOLELY for Allah.
And Islamic culture supercedes any culture that goes against its
So Islamic culture supercedes Yoruba culture
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Xbox2005:
in as much as you have point,but we cannot do away with customs and traditions because MAN is a cultural animal.most of these values and norms are intertwined in our subconscious mind hence it's difficult to eradicate them.we just need to respect our cultural diversity to have peaceful society as a pluralist society.

Mind Control started a long time ago in history and it has always been designed by the Controllers over the controlled. We can not in our life-time let things be and insist that others do not have the right to air our views over a certain inhuman action because it is not our tribe. Actually, the people with sight are the ones to help the blind. It is wrong to kneel down for a fellow human being.

We must ensure that people in offices are selected and elected based on their merits, and not because they are humble and kneel down to greet us. We must learn to evolve and compete with others on the level of informational intelligence
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Uptheante(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
oyebanji44:
Yorubas are adorable people
I thought she be Itsekiri?
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by onuman: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
It remain small for you to cry when he Tinubu swear in as president of Nigeria in days coming. Nothing can change it except God who is not on your side bcs God doesn't relate with bad Belle people that take hatred as their daily duties.

And it never occurs to you that Bola Tinubu brought the bad belle politics through his it's my turn declaration, whereas Tinubu knows that if it's turn by turn, it's not the turn of the SW to produce president for Nigeria in 2023.
After Obasanjo presided between 1999-2007, why would it be the turn of Tinubu in 2023, while the SE Igbo has not taken its turn?
Reasonable Nigerians who love peaceful coexistence based on equity and justice, understood this and voted for Peter Obi who won the presidential election. The INEC turned the victory of Obi to Tinubu's, because of the ignominious Islamic expansionism pursuits of those in control of today's government in Nigeria.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by placeofallure(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Personal goals for food on the table, money in the storage and employment.

You'd do more if it were you.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Gandrova: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Obidenceee will Never be happy with this act.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by lereinter(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nawa for nigeria politician

Kneeling abosi, she should not forget, she has to kneel for Remi too

After doing DG for 8 years, Fmr nta staff too. She's not contented

abiki use your body too o
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by IVORY2009(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
foleskay:

Mumu. You lots are just bitter because your father or family members aren't among the people holding sway in d country,hence ur extreme level of bitterness towards d leaders.

BTW Sey na ur father wan start d revolution abi na u. Small boy thinking revolution na child's play. Go witness what's happening in Sudan rt now. Odee

If you like be holding brief for them, when the almighty revolution that is more bigger than end sars comes, we would visit even your house and their houses, what belong to this great nation would be taken away immediately. My warming to you and your Apc leaders, we are coming
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by benjsniper33: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Does she greet her own husband like this or this is just for camera.

Yoruba culture my foot, have you seen any staff bowing down for any American president. This is just the end result of scarcity mentality.

The job pays well and many people would want to do her job, diaspora my foot

Nigeria's not America and Nigerians value culture and are cultured... Few days ago Obasanjo prostrated for Ooni of Ife it doesn't mean he's benefitting anything or keeping any job it's plain respect for culture ...

You can stand or sit on the chair and greet anyone if your culture permits , but in the Yoruba culture Men prostrate and women kneel to greet older individuals of political, traditional , economic and even matrimonial authority..

It's not grovelling it's culture , stop comparing America with Nigeria ... Nigerians are indigenous to Nigeria and as such we carry out cultural heritage with us wherever we go..

If you bump fists with your dad or slap your mum in the ass as your cultural way of greetings no one will judge you

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Who invented a custom and Tradition that requires Human Beings to kneel down before other fellow human beings?

Such Tradition is totally against the Doctrine of EQUALITY of HUmans. If such tradition is right, then human beings are not equal. Do not preach to me about Respect. Respect is conditional and vested on interests. Personal interest, the need to be seen as humble is manipulation.
na so DJ chicken dey talk until beating humble am, same date await u soon

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by placeofallure(f): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
NobleSeed:
predicament select ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

There's no crime in having a syringe and needle underneath. It's a show of strength and resilience. It's better than having igbadi, onde and akaraba (charms and amulets) underneath.

Go and sit down jooor!
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Xbox2005(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Mind Control started a long time ago in history and it has always been designed by the Controllers over the controlled. We can not in our life-time let things be and insist that others do not have the right to air our views over a certain inhuman action because it is not our tribe. Actually, the people with sight are the ones to help the blind. It is wrong to kneel down for a fellow human being.

We must ensure that people in offices are selected and elected based on their merits, and not because they are humble and kneel down to greet us. We must learn to evolve and compete with others on the level of informational intelligence
To sum up your assertion "so if I am being cultured, it means I am not competent enough and looking for short cut to get an offer or job"see,the better we understand our differences and try to live with others with their beliefs as long it's not harmful to us the better for us.leave this woke mentality.even in the so called developed countries they have theirs.The way you greet your elders should not be a thing of argument at all

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by bonnyhope: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
oyebanji44:
Yorubas are adorable people

Adorable my foot

Na just eye service

Give them chance dem go sell u
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Teeklef(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
placeofallure:

There's no crime in having a syringe and needle underneath. It's a show of strength and resilience. It's better than having igbadi, onde and akaraba (charms and amulets) underneath.

Go and sit down jooor!
The picture was even edited......it's not real.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by Johans2023: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Just look at the kind human being that they want to enforce on us.
I swear tinubu ugly no be small.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Xbox2005:
To sum up your assertion "so if I am being cultured, it means I am not competent enough and looking for short cut to get an offer or job"see,the better we understand our differences and try to live with others with their beliefs as long it's not harmful to us the better for us.leave this woke mentality.even in the so called developed countries they have theirs.The way you greet your elders should not be a thing of argument at all

The Invention called Culture, should be questioned. Cult-ure is designed as a Wrapping and Trapping of Enslavement and branded as Respect. There are many cultures that are designed to make others less than their equals. There is need to have a handshake as a respectable pattern of greeting between human beings. Or a warm embrace. We are Human Beings, not Tribe bots
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
That is how she will kneel down to beg Nigerians when the guinea cocaine sniffer returns the stolen mandate

For the next 8 yrs, the igbos will be pumping fake news, fake videos and fake picture...This is what chronic losers do. Instead of this senseless group of pigs to come together to figure out why they continue to lose, why they continue to kill themselves, why so many people around the world don't respect or want them around, and how to reimage themselves for a better future, they are now capitalize on debasing the our president-elect. BUT, TRUST ME, WE, NIGERIANS ARE READY FOR YOU PIGS....So, bring it on.

My question is: What exactly can you pigs benefit from insulting the chosen one, Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu? Whether you like it or not, the man will be our president for a very long time. By the way, Shettima is also ready to take over after Jagaban.....Therefore, if you ask me who are the chronic losers of all time, the big answer will SIMPLY be the senseless Igbos. I've never witnessed any other group of people who are not tired of constant losing like the igbos...

YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO DO THE SAME RUBBISH OVER AND OVER AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT OUTCOME.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by TheBillyonaire: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
na so DJ chicken dey talk until beating humble am, same date await u soon

You are an illiterate. Your case is very difficult.
It is necessary for you learn from those who are more intelligent than you if you must be free from your Controllers.
Re: Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo by RecentHistory: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
While insulting people she's supposed to be serving on social media

I'm happy she's putting the fear of God in you Biafran crybabies grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.