Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President (50786 Views)

Leman Killing: Buhari A Failed President Leading A Failed Government / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Harrynight(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
We tot Buhari is too old, weak and fragile,
It appears Tinubu is even worst
🥺
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
I don't have any free data to waste on delusional people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by wunmi590(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lymasaba:

He is going to jail for that dollar vedio

Lol, with the likes of tinubu as the president? I doubt
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by aliyubaka: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Most useless pair ever.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by ozo13(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
aariwa:
Incompetent buhari and coward mandate thief that couldn’t stand his fellow men in a free and fair elections…still begging for congratulations from world leaders up till now..no celebration up till now anywhere in a country of more than 200m people…very shameful.Nobody can ever legitimize illegitimacy or confer it on people who have taken actions to destroy Nigerian democracy
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-uk-pm-writes-tinubu-ahead-of-inauguration-says-i-look-forward-to-working-with-you
Epele I understand how it feels
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Walamide: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
I haven't seen Abdullahi Adamu in a while.. Seems he is still refusing to support the popular mandate.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by habsydiamond(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
young people in Nigeria are only interested in sex, hookup, oloshi, cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and thuggery. That's why the old are always on advantage.
that's what those old people have turn them to.. if those people are doing fine with their lives there won't be people to bribe for these old people during elections and those to carry out their evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Diligent1:

Your youth councillor in your area what has he done
so.... you think k the councillors are given free hands to run projects... u better stop deceiving urself... even chairman sef no fit run anything.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Abeg baba God send small bombs from Russia to hit aso rock and corrupt defence house, so shall it be.
95 Africans problems will be solve by bombing aso rock and national corrupt assembly.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by habsydiamond(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
onuman:

Oyibo colonial masters want it that way. Misfits to govern Nigeria that has the best of administrators all over the place.
Oyibo wouldn't tolerate multi religious country in Europe. But they watch Nigeria of impossible common value systems deteriorate. The 220m people in Nigeria inhabit the poverty capital of the world, amidst petrodollars that made Nigeria to be Oyibo plantation.
the white people can't gain from any country in Africa that is peaceful.. they must find a way to penetrate them through violence so as to milk them dry. No wonder they see us as animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by habsydiamond(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
victorsola:
but GEJ was not an old man na. Explain what he did
he tenure was better than this now. No youth will leave is country to go and build railway track in another country now...
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Diligent1:

Your youth councillor in your area what has he done

What has yours done?

Please list even one here.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
blowjohn:

The young people are not trying either.
By the way, u get money to contest election?

The young billionaires are only concerned about building clubs, plazas and hotels.
when the old men in the game will not give them the chance... they prefer to pass the government within themselves than allow any youth to take over.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by norriswood(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Is it this packaged vegetables you think will be sworn in? I laugh
..nope they will swearing in Obichukwudi giringori
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Chucks13: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Ok wait till May 29 and let's see.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by famology(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Buhari is so fresh
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

your 😭 is very sweet
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Helgreenluv(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

Tyr wise up abeg. Your mumu never do?
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Helgreenluv(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Baddestqueen and finestgurlie repeat after me... Sir, Your Excellency, Alhaji, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on your mandate we shall stand.

Good girls. Send your account details to me so I can credit your accounts. A good dog they say, deserves a bone!
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by brutal1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin can’t you read the lines? are you wishing your candidate something bad? You just mentioned his name here.
aariwa:
Thanks for announcing your obituary before time. Rest in pieces Agbado brain
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Tyr wise up abeg. Your mumu never do?

Boya you should ask your ask dad first..

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by EvangelistChuks(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
God has the final say,not man .
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Helgreenluv(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Boya you should ask your ask dad first..
I can see that wawanci flows from your blood line. Ubangiji Allah ya tsine wa Abban ka. Dan Zina, dan Alade irin ka. Allah ya tozarta ka
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Morphinne: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2023
abc115:
Outgoing President leading the way for the Incoming President
When will these mandate thieves return Peter Obi’s manhood? Obi needs his something in the oza room abeg cool
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by airliner(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2023
SpatialKing:

Nobody is dying...
Stop wishing people death

We survived Buhari's eight years
We are survivals

Survivals kill you der
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Augustenite(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2023
habsydiamond:
Is it a curse that we must be ruled by old people in this country.. i still don't understand. This government will be similar to that of the present government, but anything is still possible b4 29th of May.

You people don't have sense at all. Since 1960, the oldest person to rule Nigeria is Buhari and now Tinubu. So what happened to the other young people? Why didn't they carry Nigeria to promise land? So, stop disguising under old people to speak your tribalism trash. I said it before election and I am saying it again, Obi can never and will never become Nigeria President.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by blowjohn(m): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2023
habsydiamond:
when the old men in the game will not give them the chance... they prefer to pass the government within themselves than allow any youth to take over.

But they are dining with them.
They have to wrestle it away frm them.
They not interested.

U know how many young billionaires and multimillionaires we have in this country?

They no get politics time.

Do u know how many people will support say, davido if he contested in his local government or house of reps or senate?
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by orisa37: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2023
RIGHT. JUST BEWARE OF MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET. THOUGH I TAKE TINUBU AS IFA AND NOT A JUNK FROM MAURITANIA.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by Julliet1122: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2023
aariwa:
You need that most to get away from that generational poverty pouring bitterness into you
Your pain will be forever with no cure if you like hang yourself some of you come here to say people are poor in this faceless forum only if you know me but let me say I will feed your father and will help your mother booster her pure water business
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President by aariwa(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Julliet1122:

Your pain will be forever with no cure if you like hang yourself some of you come here to say people are poor in this faceless forum only if you know me but let me say I will feed your father and will help your mother booster her pure water business
lazy poverty stricken idiot go and hawk Agbado and agbo to help your parents instead of wasting your time online opening monikers to sell your diseased dirty pussy online.Spits on you brain dead pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates / Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.