Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard (43508 Views)

Breaking: All Known Drug Lords Don't Sleep Until 2 Or 3am / Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary / Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Labour party is a party for sane extremely people. I'm sure they had that warning written up there because of the likes of ffk, Reno and keyamo. Those ediots are ready to run to labour party the moment the election tribunal declares peter obi president of Nigeria. Of course labour party isn't for daft modafuckers pussy ass niggars. LP is for real niggars like obi and datti. Damn!!!!
You have forgotten that with that inscription on the board even Obi too is not qualified to be in the party. Obi was former PDP man, Datti was former APC man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Ifiegboria(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na Edo state, I saw same at Ramat Park
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Dhoneymix(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
E no shock me again; I don see OBIDIENT MOVEMENT at the base of the banner.
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by isan(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Peter Obi fell from heaven😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by fcbelle72(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
The two evil parties must not corrupt our virgin party LP... Keep off
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Arapmoi22: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
OBI IS A KNOWN PDP MEMBER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by goody2019: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
christejames:
That's how it's supposed to be... 😅

Evil men should remain in the evil parties; PDAPC.

As PO should have remained in PDP. How sensible are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by bionixs: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
GRV and Peter Obi are both ex-PDP. Bode George of PDP would have been his godfather if GRV had won.
Salvador in Lagos was an Ex-APC too. Are they going to kick them out because they have obviously been infected by the big party virus grin

This billboard was put up by an ignorant Labour Party member.
oga, say all you want. I am glad their message is clear
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by one4GOD(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:
“All known PDP and APC members are not welcome in Labour Party” this billboard reads.

I wonder what state this is?

I would want to guess it’s Abia where power has gone into the hands of Labour Party and career politicians would want to migrate their so they can continue having a bite of the public pie.
100% support because LP is going to be the party to beat and it's already in the forefront of political party and very soon u will see this frustrated thieves running helter skelter like headless okuku looking for where to perch. No room for them in LP maybe they can merge and form half party
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by harmony75: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
I support we don't need people like Mr apapa in labour Party!
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by merits(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:
“All known PDP and APC members are not welcome in Labour Party” this billboard reads.

I would want to guess it’s Abia where power has gone into the hands of Labour Party and career politicians would want to migrate their so they can continue having a bite of the public pie.

Who wan join failure party before LP my foot 👣🦶

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by vRendoh(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Shey Peter Giringory Obi is included in the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by abysirius(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Send PO away then we shall take you serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Chucks13: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
potent5:
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

All the political jobbers and thieves should stay away and steer clear.

And Obi is from which party before joining LP? Sorry Doyin Okupe was which party member before joining LP? Oh sorry Kenneth Okonkwo came from which party biko?

Only idiot will leave pdp or apc to join LP. When I no dey craze how can I leave pdp and say na LP the party of bulliers, liars, occultic, threaten and death merchant I go come join, God forbid......

Guys leave all these drama the more you pull the string the more you are making your so called LP or whatever vulnerable.

Stop been dramatic focus on your personal life, politics profit no one except the main actor bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Pascal9: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
nazicartel:
We that fought very hard to make sure LP won in Abia. Then left the state to my base. I have been seeing how PDP members from my side are romancing with Alex and some are gradually crossing to LP. They have called me to come so we can see the man. Omoh, I don't have their time. I just want Abia to be good. If Alex goes there and Bleep up. I will still come back again and campaign heavily against him. That's how I will be doing it now
continue, you will get tired
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by king1250: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Photoshop
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by BouncerT: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
nazicartel:
We that fought very hard to make sure LP won in Abia. Then left the state to my base. I have been seeing how PDP members from my side are romancing with Alex and some are gradually crossing to LP. They have called me to come so we can see the man. Omoh, I don't have their time. I just want Abia to be good. If Alex goes there and Bleep up. I will still come back again and campaign heavily against him. That's how I will be doing it now
that's the standard bro

1 Like

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Nzogbu2012: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
But Una welcome Doyin Okupe ....

Who came to deplete the bank treasury of the Labour Party... Yeye people everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by brutal1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Your twitter president will be sworn in online and his certificate of return will be in pdf 😝😂
potent5:

1 Like

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
And Peter Obi is not a known PDP member? Ndi'ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by bong4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Exactly how it should be!!
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by bong4(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nzogbu2012:
But Una welcome Doyin Okupe ....

Who came to deplete the bank treasury of the Labour Party... Yeye people everywhere

And what happened to him when he was discovered? Were it to be other parties, wouldn't they have hidden the case.
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Dottormentor: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
This mumu party again
Tell me where peter Gregory ported from? Even one arm general that won IMO guber under Elupee wasn't he from PDP
Awon Alainikanse EDA
Penguin2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by onuman: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
potent5:

Nationwide. LP of 6 months old defeated the two old political parties last presidential election. They resorted to thwarting the Electoral Act of 2022 to consign victory to one of them, Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by 7upnigeria: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
oxygeng:
This is not right.

Political suicide. Those people are well known to be highly UNSMART because they dont learn from EXPERIENCE. Wheres APGA today? APGA that cant develop one southeast state talkless of entire southeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by jconsulting(f): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Tinubu supporters are stark illiterates.

LP should hold a Thanksgiving service to honor Buhari , for making them winning one or two election,

This Tinubu era LP will not smell anything.....go and write it down....you will know what is called politics Now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Myself2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
potent5:

Are they not in labour party as well ? You will be kidding yourself if you think there is one pokitical party in Nigeria made up of saints.
I always laugh whenever I see that schemer called Kenneth Okonkwo on TV trying to pontificate as if he is not just the same as every other Nigerian politician out there, the bloody opportunist, former PDP and former APC member, trying to reap from the mass appeal of Peter Obi, shiorr
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by onuman: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
7upnigeria:

Political suicide. Those people are well known to be highly UNSMART. Wheres APGA today? APGA that cant develop one southeast state talkless of entire southeast.

You deceive yourself with the false propaganda that LP is Igbo party.

Without the Yoruba, LP would not win Lagos state.

Edo no be Igbo.
Nasarawa no be Igbo. etc etc many other non Igbo states won by LP.
Your only smartness is in the unpatriotic political alliance to steal crude oil and gas revenues from the Niger Delta by your politicians.
Shophistiwretched.
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Bashirkareem31: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
MorataFC:
Seriously cheesy
Is Peter Obi also included?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by enobongalfred: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard by Bashirkareem31: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Where Obi, Osuntokun, Alex otti, Gbadebo Doyin Okupe, and so on and so on come from?

This delusions is strong....how do we help this people?
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.