Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption (3067 Views)

RCCG General Overseer, Pastor E. An Adeboye New Prophecy, Says It Will Happen Be / Father Mbaka Releases Powerful December Prophecy, Prays Against 5 Things / Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by muykem: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Revelations are divinely inspired messages of things that will happen in the lives of believers, and God conveys such messages to his people through his anointed servants. In this light, the leader of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, spoke via a video shared on the church's Facebook page and dropped a new prophecy. He said Tinubu's government will bring redemption to Nigeria.

In the video, the clergyman said: "For many years now, Nigeria has been passing through attacks chronicled by evil leaders who drag us back instead of moving us forward. Evil leaders have let insecurity besiege this country and they're not interested in the growing generation. They loot the wealth of this country yet they hardly provide jobs for the teeming youths.

"I prophesy that Tinubu's government will bring redemption to Nigeria. It won't be business as usual. God in heaven will do something in Nigeria and the ears that will hear about it will tingle".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f558dcfdda1b77d75dac8f200014f789?client=news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by TemplarLandry: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2023
God bless Fr. Mbaka. When Mbaka fearlessly told Obi the mind of God concerning his presidential bid, his worshippers went berserk and took it to heart. The Pharisees gagged him, suspended him as a pariah.
He's one of the few ministers who hear from God unlike the ones giving emotional predictions which they mistakenly call β€œprophecies”. Same ones who spew bitter political utterances from the altar of God in their bid to impose their selfish wills on God.

They fail to realize that God ONLY mandates them to guide us spiritually, but theyre always tempted to explore the gullibility of their members by trying to control all areas of their members' lives, even when GOD has mandated them to guide them only spiritually. Even my own spiritual father was campaigning against Tinubu during church services, he would say β€œagbado”, β€œis it for Garri...” but I never stopped loving him. While doing this, I would simply activate my inbuilt filtering mechanism and discard anything that's not spiritual. Wisdom is profitable to the direct.

#RenewedHope πŸ‘

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by muykem: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Nigerian from all walks of life must come together and support the incoming administration. We need to put our differences behind us and channel a new cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by MasterJayJay: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2023
The prophecy about Buhari to deliver good governance nko?

This yahoo Rev Fr.

Buhari refused to give him contract and he started blackmailing Buhari and became Bishop of IPOB overnight.

Mbaka just dey manipulate una. Fail to give him contract after this 'prophecy' and em go attack you with another 'prophecy'.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Eastlandx: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2023
muykem:
Revelations are divinely inspired messages of things that will happen in the lives of believers, and God conveys such messages to his people through his anointed servants. In this light, the leader of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, spoke via a video shared on the church's Facebook page and dropped a new prophecy. He said Tinubu's government will bring redemption to Nigeria.

In the video, the clergyman said: "For many years now, Nigeria has been passing through attacks chronicled by evil leaders who drag us back instead of moving us forward. Evil leaders have let insecurity besiege this country and they're not interested in the growing generation. They loot the wealth of this country yet they hardly provide jobs for the teeming youths.

"I prophesy that Tinubu's government will bring redemption to Nigeria. It won't be business as usual. God in heaven will do something in Nigeria and the ears that will hear about it will tingle".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f558dcfdda1b77d75dac8f200014f789?client=news

FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by clearcrystal: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2023
God bless Father Mbaka
One of the few MoG who has an active link to the most high
The Prophet that sees the future
You can hate him
But he will surely tell you the bitter truth

Tinubu's administration will restore Nigeria's lost values
Nigeria will rise again
We will become the true giant of Africa
Everyone will love to associate with Nigeria
I can't wait to witness this
Those who run to London will start returning as from 2025
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Strafudeen: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless Fr. Mbaka.
The only man of God that hears from God.
When he told Obi the mind of God concerning his presidential bid, his worshippers went berserk and took it to heart. #RenewedHope

Yahoo prophet that said buhari is the messiah grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by muykem: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless Fr. Mbaka.
The only man of God that hears from God.
When he told Obi the mind of God concerning his presidential bid, his worshippers went berserk and took it to heart. #RenewedHope
They gang up against him and also humiliated him. They don't know that most of time, prophets are not talking from energy of flesh. The prophecy has come to pass in their own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by muykem: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Eastlandx:

FAKE NEWS
Everything looks like fake in your fake eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Ola9ja23: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2023
K
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by RamseyKush: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Redemption camp ni

All this hungry men of God 🀣
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by pandoragirigory: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2023
It is time to wail for Peter Obi miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Printerscanner: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2023
The authentic Oracle of God.

When all Yahoo boys on the different business altars were predicting nonsense, this man heard from God.

3 consecutive prophesies have come to pass.

1. Goatluck Jonathan will lose to Buhari.
2. Atikulation Abubakar will lose to Buhari.
3. Peter Giringori Obituary will never rule Nigeria

All 3 have come to pass.

Definitely, this one too is coming to pass. Tinubu's government will bring redemption and prosperity despite the fact that the man at the redemption camp did not support him because Tinubu defeated his son fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo who failed with Buhari for 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by mightyhaze: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Somebody play me ' I'ma hustla' by Cassidy grin
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2023
From what I read in the article I think his statement is more like a prayer. The one I have seen Obembet and a few others pray in anticipation of the new incoming administration...

However, it doesn't stop me from telling him and his co-fraudsters in the business of religion to shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Tntsi: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2023
The same redemption that he prophesied pmb will bring.
De play with your destiny .
Tinubu is heading to a grevious collaspe . He is rejected by divinity.

PODATTI is the new Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by ojun50(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Ok ok ok ik ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by muykem: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2023
Moderator please take this to front page.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Westerhoffe(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2023
undecided
You should be stoned and stripped if it doesn't.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Solofresh2: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2023
I think he is right
A Yoruba adage says "ninu ikoko dudu leko funfun ti jade "
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by DMerciful(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2023
Who does not know Mbaka does not like Obi?

Obi will win at the tribunal, e too sure
muykem:

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Omoluabi16(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2023
I think oyedepo, enenche, mbaka and other reverred men of God should calm down on this their political leanings. I don't think it's right to be so partisan.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Printerscanner: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided
You should be stoned and stripped if it doesn't.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

He has predicted 3 consecutive Presidential elections, and he has been right on the 3 occasions. If he says that you will not make it, then you have to be reincarnated in another life in another far century before you can make it.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Peacecore: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The prophecy about Buhari to deliver good governance nko?

This yahoo Rev Fr.

Buhari refused to give him contract and he started blackmailing Buhari and became Bishop of IPOB overnight.

Mbaka just dey manipulate una. Fail to give him contract after this 'prophecy' and em go attack you with another 'prophecy'.
You be mumu man. Go to court if u no like Mbaka
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Westerhoffe(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

He has predicted 3 consecutive Presidential elections, and he has been right on the 3 occasions. If he says that you will not make it, then you have to be reincarnated in another life in another far century before you can make it.

Meaning he's now GOD to decide anyone's fate and future? undecided
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by theredaddy: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Tntsi:
The same redemption that he prophesied pmb will bring.
De play with your destiny .
Tinubu is heading to a gracious collaspe . He is rejected by divinity.

PODATTI is the new Nigeria.

New Nigeria with same existing Nigerians is like pouring coloring into water

Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Gbogbowa: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless Fr. Mbaka. When Mbaka fearlessly told Obi the mind of God concerning his presidential bid, his worshippers went berserk and took it to heart. The Pharisees gagged him, suspended him as a pariah.
He's one of the few ministers who hear from God unlike the ones giving emotional predictions which they mistakenly call β€œprophecies”. Same ones who spew bitter political utterances from the altar of God in their bid to impose their selfish wills on God.

They fail to realize that God ONLY mandates them to guide us spiritually, but theyre always tempted to explore the gullibility of their members by trying to control all areas of their members' lives, even when GOD has mandated them to guide them only spiritually. Even my own spiritual father was campaigning against Tinubu during church services, he would say β€œagbado”, β€œis it for Garri...” but I never stopped loving him. While doing this, I would simply activate my inbuilt filtering mechanism and discard anything that's not spiritual. Wisdom is profitable to the direct.

#RenewedHope πŸ‘
he said the same about Buhari yet Nigeria suffered, he saw hope in Imo yet hope uzodima is destroying imo. God that i know can never bless Nigeria through the hand of ungodly men and people that donot value life, people that are ready to do anything even if it mean killing humans to achieve their goal. Prophet you are wrong God did not send you
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Gbogbowa: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:
The authentic Oracle of God.

When all Yahoo boys on the different business altars were predicting nonsense, this man heard from God.

3 consecutive prophesies have come to pass.

1. Goatluck Jonathan will lose to Buhari.
2. Atikulation Abubakar will lose to Buhari.
3. Peter Giringori Obituary will never rule Nigeria

All 3 have come to pass.

Definitely, this one too is coming to pass. Tinubu's government will bring redemption and prosperity despite the fact that the man at the redemption camp did not support him because Tinubu defeated his son fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo who failed with Buhari for 8 years.
even you know that Atiku and jonathan will lose to buhari but you know Obi won this election hand down, we have seen it from the server and the mandate will be reclaim no matter what and for your information Obi is our next president
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Peacecore: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2023
Strafudeen:

Yahoo prophet that said buhari is the messiah grin grin
Locate the nearest transformer mumu man or go to court grin grin
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Eastlandx: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2023
muykem:
Everything looks like fake in your fake eyes.
stop smoking weed so you can stop sharing FAKE NEWS
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Arewagang: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Somebody is already gearing up for contract award, I hope if he doesn't get any, prophesy will not change🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Comes To Your Mind ? Who Resemble This / 9.3bn Returnee Honored / Ngige, APC Guber Candidate Slaps Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.