Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) (48938 Views)

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by online4business: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Stayed there for 4 days before moving to togo Nigerian to do... Here's what annoying you do fraud and proud of it.

Bribe wey them dey forbide for there you think say na Nigeria you dey.

Anyway I'm sitting comfortable here in togo sipping my cold pito

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
huptin:
If you visit Cotonou, you will be ashamed of Lagos. Nice roads, well planned, no agbero, very peaceful. Nigerians are now considered pests every where Benin is now deporting Nigerians! Na wa o!!
Keep FOOLING yourself grin
Benin wey I dey enter at least once a month.
Una too mumu lie for this country.
The whole Cotonou and Port norvo no reach 10% of Lagos in EVERYTHING ADVANCEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT.
Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by ebufa: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHChdHzcqA

According to reports, Benin Republic Govt are presently deporting a lot of Nigerian men and women.

Take a listen!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrnW4xTpgco/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The abominable Zoological Republik of shame and ignominy!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by GoodCane: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Did they vow to develop the place ?
If yes ,send them back to Nigeria

Unfortunately they're your fellow Yoruba brothers. They migrated to Benin republican just to escape sad waste and mc oluomo. Good thing they're being sent back to sad waste where they belong
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by ebufa: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
diplomat058:

All this epistle for Pandora who came a distant third? Hahaha Jagaban is your President, you need more buckets?

na you go need buckets ,when your lord and savior disappoints you!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by eroticecstasy: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
Imagine.ordinary kponkious benin republic.

They aren't ordinary, their currency has more value than your miserable naira now
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by shegra58: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Wait till Mynd44 Seun get you. 😂
highest na account suspension

Even for Facebook I dey chop steady suspension
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by hush15: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
erumena:

SMH……just give government a break, you really don’t know what is happening out there

But their victims are all over social media. Me I don hear o.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by hush15: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
erumena:

Tribalism is really deep in people’s heart on this platform.

Have you stop to ask if the people being deported committed offenses that warrants that?

Is it every Nigerian in Benin being deported?

Why don’t you all be patriotic for once?

We didn't plant that tribalism. FG, BAT, APC did. So it's our fault.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
How low can it get? Even Benin Republic dey get mind deport Nigerians
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by hardbody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHChdHzcqA

According to reports, Benin Republic Govt are presently deporting a lot of Nigerian men and women.

Take a listen!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrnW4xTpgco/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Una no go talk wetin una do wey make them begin dey deport una. Una get papers? Abi which work una dey do for there?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Ogiame: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
shegra58:
highest na account suspension

Even for Facebook I dey chop steady suspension
Cry elsewhere
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Father4all: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Horus:

The roads in Benin republic are so clean and beautiful
so what!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
See nonsense tattoo for ya hand.
They are depoting miscresnts and their dependants
Naija boys export crime like yahoo yahoo,sagging ,wearing stupid eyerings trying to pollute benin republic with crime.
IT WONT WONT WORK HERE IN BENIN REPUB IF YOU ARE NOT DOING LEGIT WORK THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT WITH YOUR DEPENDENT.
Benin republic live life of honesty and contentment,not like naija living like despirate vultures taking what is not theirs to live large,from election to defrauding people.
BENIN PPL are HARDWORKING and FOCUSED PEOPLE, EVERYWHERE IS LIT UP NO VISIBLE CRIME ON STREETS in night hours,PEOPLE MOVE ABOUT freely and HAPPY ENJOYING FRUITS of THEIR SWEAT. angry
NIGERIANS SHOULD COPY BENIN AND COME OUT OF INSINCERE LIFESTYLE.
AM NIGERIAN, HERE ENJOYIN WITH THEM,SO IF YU ARE A SCAMMER,OR DRUG DEALER OR A ROUGHIAN DONT COME TO BENIN REPUB AGAIN. angry
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You're 💯 right, me too dey enjoy small small while minding my small legit business
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
KingOfBoyz1:
I was live and direct at this place.

Please note.. They are all prostitutes at a very popular bar and lodge called Dowa dodome. Here u will see lots of under age girls, u will see one 20yrs old claiming she has many apprentices. Imagine ashawo..lmao. the owner is a known fraudster who keeps bribing top policemen just to avoid raiding.. nobody at this spot is considered responsible.
I call that zone Sodom and Gomorrah.

Recently, Benin republic has been passing through what I will call Cleansing. Yahoo boys and there fun holes are been sent to jail.. Although it's affecting sales and money flow, but I love what's going On...

God bless Patrice Talon
God Bless Benin republic
Fvck Nigeria
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You dey benin 🇧🇯 ?
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by shegra58: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Cry elsewhere
your papa and mama go cry
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Ogiame: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
shegra58:
your papa and mama go cry
Continue crying 😂
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by eltaforce: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Is Alright
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by eltaforce: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Is Alright.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
After Voting Tinubu, they want to run to Benin. Una dey ment
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Did they vow to develop the place ?
If yes ,send them back to Nigeria

If they had vowed to develop that place then the people would even need them more,development is a good thing.
Perhaps they are just lazying around and becoming a nuisance to that place.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by somehow: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

where you live in Nigeria there are "well to do" people there... does not mean that the average Nigerian is well to do...

the average Nigerian is not well to do get that into your head and give thanks to your parents for giving you and your siblings a good life, good education and good environment to grow up in that had well to do people...

If Nigeria becomes organized then there will be tribalism involved, because that means deporting non-indigenes that commit crimes or cause public disorder and endangerment...

Nigeria is the way it is because most Nigerians want a country where every one can behave the way they want especially outside their ethnic regions.. Once Nigeria starts been organised then people living outside their ethnic regions will be more careful and follow the laws of the region they are living rather than trying to challenge it...

Context.

Well to do in comparison with some of the other west African countries.

Read within context.

A Nigerian vs A Togoese/Beninoen whoose standard of living is better?

I want to believe you're not one of those who think Nigeria is the poorest in the world.

It's rather unfortunate that people like you believe anyone who doesn't join you in the degradation your country must be rich and born into a wealthy home.

No, I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I know that my life is 100% my responsibility.

Those who pile up excuses, blaming others and cursing the land they dwell hardly amount to anything in life.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Letlovelead213: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tsufyaan:
I shuttle between Nigeria and Benin Republic and I want to you all to know that all those ladies deported are prostitutes and you have men among them they are into internet fraud. Igbo people are so lazy that whenever they go they bastardized everything just soil the Nigeria name abroad including Benin Republic. All Nigerians in Benin are called Ibos and 90% of them are into internet fraud what a shame! The clasp down on people into internet fraud and prostitution is not limited to Nigerians alone but the locals too. In fact if you're from Benin and you're found wanting its 10 years without fine or court proceedings.
Walahi Igbos own too much and their gragra in another man's land is just over bearing.

How do they detect a yahoo boy?? Through the normal normal like dressing and stuffs right?? And snitching by beninese neighbors?? What else put us through pls
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Letlovelead213: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
KingOfBoyz1:
I was live and direct at this place.

Please note.. They are all prostitutes at a very popular bar and lodge called Dowa dodome. Here u will see lots of under age girls, u will see one 20yrs old claiming she has many apprentices. Imagine ashawo..lmao. the owner is a known fraudster who keeps bribing top policemen just to avoid raiding.. nobody at this spot is considered responsible.
I call that zone Sodom and Gomorrah.

Recently, Benin republic has been passing through what I will call Cleansing. Yahoo boys and there fun holes are been sent to jail.. Although it's affecting sales and money flow, but I love what's going On...

God bless Patrice Talon
God Bless Benin republic
Fvck Nigeria

Even for Jon K them day there. Okay I guess the busting na theough club. That doesn’t stop them from disallowing is from their borders because they see money through those borders. The only thing is know your way and day sharp.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Letlovelead213: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
pepetua:
If you have spent some time or have leave in Benin republic, you will never attempt to call her (ORDINARY KPONKIOUS) because here in Benin everything as far as governance is concerned works and no where to be compared with Nigeria,here in Benin
1 there is rules of law
2 there is security
3 there is steady power and water supply
4 there is good health care system
5 no police or army brutality
6 rare corruption cases
7 No agboroizm
8 rare issues of robbery cases
9 quick emergency sos response
10 best municipality in west Africa, etc

The only difference between these two countries is that Nigeria has oil and they don't have , even if they have, it's not to be compared with that of Nigeria.
Coming to the issue of deportation, what's their offences because am living Cotonou and there is harassment of any sort by the government except those hidden here and scamming people and doing yahoo yahoo stuff and the worst are those girls that came under the umbrella of schooling but scattered every nook and cranny of the town in the night doing prostitution and the government are hunting them, mostly the yahoo yahoo boys and girls, those doing legit business have no problem of any sort and the government are there to protect you.

What I know about their Djadamarin is that they can never harass you unless there is petition or proof. I lived there for almost five years and never did one police stop me. E get one time we be two way day waka and they pack besides us and begin day ask my guy question them no even do like say me I say there. Na if you disrespect their laws na wahala o

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Letlovelead213: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
niel63:
God bear me witness, I said this things and now they are beginning to happen.

Regardless of what might or might not be... e get who go be our president, even common Benin go pursue us comot from the country... lo' and behold.

Some things are beyond social media. If we do not see ourselves as one and love ourselves, how do we expect our subjects to respects us.

This used to be a very great Nation. Now see, Benin here... they literally survive on Nigeria's vast economic benefits... even we sef dey find benefit now... then, imagine them.

Walahi person no even know the one to do. But contonu still day game and na gateway to other African countries

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by codemaniacs: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
somehow:

Context.

Well to do in comparison with some of the other west African countries.

Read within context.

A Nigerian vs A Togoese/Beninoen whoose standard of living is better?

I want to believe you're not one of those who think Nigeria is the poorest in the world.

It's rather unfortunate that people like you believe anyone who doesn't join you in degradation your country must be rich and born into a wealthy home.

No, I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I know that my life is 100% my responsibility.

Those who pile up excuses, blaming others and cursing the land they dwell hardly amount to anything in life.

the average Nigerian is not well to do...

If you had filtered it down to region or ethnicity. then you can say otherwise... according to eu:ropean stats Nigeria is the poo:rest country in the world... according to my stats, only a section of Nigeria is the poorest in the world..

you are born into a wealthy home, maybe the wealth of your family has been reducing over the years but to be middle class you have to have a job that ensures you're middle class or your grandparents where wealthy and their wealth ensures you're middle class..

anyone who can afford to rent an apartment ( or lives in an inherited house ) and send their children to school is wealthy... just that wealth has levels..

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by somehow: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

the average Nigerian is not well to do...

If you had filtered it down to region or ethnicity. then you can say otherwise... according to eu:ropean stats Nigeria is the poo:rest country in the world... according to my stats, only a section of Nigeria is the poorest in the world..

you are born into a wealthy home, maybe the wealth of your family has been reducing over the years but to be middle class you have to have a job that ensures you're middle class or your grandparents where wealthy and their wealth ensures you're middle class..

anyone who can afford to rent an apartment ( or lives in an inherited house ) and send their children to school is wealthy... just that wealth has levels..

Seems you're not that good with reading within context.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by codemaniacs: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
somehow:

Seems you're not that good with reading within context.

Have a good day.

seems you're not that with explaining with intelligence..

have a nice day.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by gabbytabby: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Apparently according to our ambassador for Benin Republic they are deporting Prostitutes and Internet fraudsters and other criminals

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Growth is painful! Change is painful!! But NOTHING is as painful and devastating as staying stuck in a country you do NOT belong!!!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by GoodIsGod: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
All of you are saying ordinary Benin Republic. If you see the menace Nigerians are constituting there you go feel sorry for our image.
Go to John K Park of Cotonuo and see hundreds of Nigerian prostitutes and Yahoo boys. You see them loiter around having nothing tangible doing.
If you think I lie. Ask to be taken to John K any day you enter Benin Republic. Just sit for 30minutes at a shop there and you'll feel ashamed being a Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.