Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) (48937 Views)

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by somehow: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
michlins:
Soludo installed these powerful solar powered street lights. People get mind, climb the poles to steal the street lights.

The thing shock me sha

Like citizens like leaders.

They'll blame it on poverty.

An average Nigerian is well to do compared to most countries in west Africa, yet these countries are bettwr organised with sane citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Mikebjoe: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHChdHzcqA

According to reports, Benin Republic Govt are presently deporting a lot of Nigerian men and women.

Take a listen!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrnW4xTpgco/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
my fellow Nigerians as show them shege in Benin republic for every action there is a reaction something most have Tigger the deportation but my people won't say what cause it mostly the de vê-lo per 😎
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Mikebjoe: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

That's wonderful news

They should all come back here and enjoy the dividends of democracy shared by Buhari and Tinubu.

Nigeria and especially Lagos is heaven on Earth under APc..
leave Lagos out of your mouth talk about anambra
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Birniwa(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
It's clear we're done as a country. Just imagine a local government country like Benin has the gut to deport first-class African citizens back to their country.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Arabk25: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Anybody that even think Nigerian government cares is really a fool

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Mikebjoe: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
ecolime:
shocked

Another new low for Nigeria.

See what 8 years of ineptitude has caused.
So 8 years ineptitude tell Nigeria people to go to other country to comit crime or you don't know what to say is Nigeria only the foreigner living in Benin republic shut the f up if you don't know what to say man
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Mikebjoe: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
How have the mighty fallen, benin were we they give light they deport Nigerians na see finish cause am.
it is not see finish it is crime for every action expect a reaction
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Is Lagos the only City in Nigeria that you will feel ashamed for when compared to Cotonou?

Cotonou like Lagos is a former capital!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Germi9: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
Imagine.ordinary kponkious benin republic.
Their money(cefas) is bigger than naira why dem no go do shakara
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
Britishpea:

Lol don’t forget the population of Lagos 15million plus and Cotonou about 680k.

Don’t forget that Lagos had no master plan from the beginning

And lastly the peculiarities of different regions( Agbero in Lagos)

But if you had been to Cotonou port you will know what those car sellers do. I forgot their names. I was duped aprox 65k in that port by their own hoodlums 9 years ago when I went to buy my first car. I have visited their severally thereafter. And the situation hasn’t changed yet( I was told that’s how their govt give food t their own boys-not by duping, those ones only took the advantage of my naivety. You can’t gain access to the port to buy any car without them following you and they must have their shares after a purchase and most times dupe the innocent. Usually, people must follow you)

The daily transactions that go on in Lagos daily can’t make it to be as decent as Cotonou. Nothing is happening in Cotonou. Cotonou has good roads but how many cars ply the road daily? Compare to Lagos where within 5hours 10k cars will ply a road. Not justifying Lagos because development is continuum but Cotonou can’t juxtapose with Lagos.

Nigerians are just causing issues themselves. Not like there’s employment in Cotonou. But they are contented people. They do have good leadership that’s led to their good electricity, stable economy(though they had a challenge recently too) political stability moderate good roads in their capitals Some parts of Porto novo and Cotonou and water supply.the whole of Benin population isn’t up to Lagos abs yoh don’t see their youths constituting nuisance on social media.

What about Beijing, New Delhi. Rio de Janeiro, Cairo etc...they have all the above excuses but are still way better than Lagos!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by codemaniacs: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
somehow:

Like citizens like leaders.

They'll blame it on poverty.

An average Nigerian is well to do compared to most countries in west Africa, yet these countries are bettwr organised with sane citizens.

where you live in Nigeria there are "well to do" people there... does not mean that the average Nigerian is well to do...

the average Nigerian is not well to do get that into your head and give thanks to your parents for giving you and your siblings a good life, good education and good environment to grow up in that had well to do people...

If Nigeria becomes organized then there will be tribalism involved, because that means deporting non-indigenes that commit crimes or cause public disorder and endangerment...

Nigeria is the way it is because most Nigerians want a country where every one can behave the way they want especially outside their ethnic regions.. Once Nigeria starts been organised then people living outside their ethnic regions will be more careful and follow the laws of the region they are living rather than trying to challenge it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by BJanta: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:
Imagine bene here.
But you can't blame them. A country with a leadership that is confused and an Escorbar/Osama bin laden been paraded as incoming leaders is enough embrassment . Other countries need to protect themselves and their people.

That is why all hands must be on deck to usher in the new Nigeria.
It is only the OBIDATTI OBIDIENT new Nigeria that will restore the battered dignity and image of our nation .
It is only the OBIDIENT new Nigeria that will pull out our nation from the deep pit it is heading to.

This ie long dead and buried, mr wailer ,you must be talking from your grave
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Germi9:

Their money(cefas) is bigger than naira why dem no go do shakara
make dem forgive me
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by ADSP116(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
I can see that you are suffering from acute depression and if care is not taken,that will surely kill you or getting you devoured.
Even your Obituary you are crying 😭😭😭😭 for was bundled,bonded and deported back to Nigeria from UK. author=Feintline post=122820215]Imagine bene here.
But you can't blame them. A country with a leadership that is confused and an Escorbar/Osama bin laden been paraded as incoming leaders is enough embrassment . Other countries need to protect themselves and their people.

It is only the OBIDATTI OBIDIENT new Nigeria that will restore the battered dignity and image of our nation .
It is only the OBIDIENT new Nigeria that will pull out our nation from the deep pit it is heading to.
[/quote]
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
priceactionx:
Hee hee. True business people are not deported. When you go to a neighbouring countries because of easy pass and you hide there to perpetuate crime, fraud and cash out to the point that many guys have illegal yahoo yahoo school, polluting young guys and teaching them how to perfect scams, that's what you get. It's long over due.
You start to spoil their banking systems that receive illegal money , you are spoiling their name in international market .
Go to many crime channels bursting scammers, Many of west African guys bursted are Nigerians but staying in Benin.
Also many mushroom higher institutions are also run my Nigerians there where they lure unsuspecting Nigerians to those places. Many get stranded after the so called school and refuse to come back because of shame.
People will not ask for what went wrong but making assumptions.

Eeya.... effects of too much expired weed.
Watch the above video self, na your brother and sister making the narrations separately, speaking your dialects. Can we say now they are indi developers?
Some of you without data will just open mouth waaa, and talk rubbish.
this your long epistle just summarised your main aim , hate , tribalism and bigotry

WHAT REASON DID THE GOVERNMENT GIVE AS THE BASIS OF THEIR DEPORTATION ??

Are you now the spokesman of Benin Republic? I spit
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Ogiame: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
shegra58:
your father is silly
Mynd44 Seun OAM4J rule 2
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
Imagine.ordinary kponkious benin republic.

We neva see anytin!

Make Bulabaa enter first, when in associates for South America begin business, Niger sef go dey pursue Naija pipu.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by djseanjohn77: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHChdHzcqA

According to reports, Benin Republic Govt are presently deporting a lot of Nigerian men and women.

Take a listen!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrnW4xTpgco/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When I visited Nigeria last year for vacation, I could not stay in Nigeria per say for a longer time, instead I went to beautiful resorts in Benin - Come and see our yahoo-boys and their girlfriend. I was telling my cousin (my maternal grandma is from there) that these boys will scatter their country, he answered in the affirmative, that it's already spoilt.
It's better they salvage what is left, plus crime rate is on the increase due to the unnecessary competitions created amongst their youths by these boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Tsufyaan: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
jude33084:

Tribalism!

Killer herdsmen are Nigerians

Bandits and Kidnappers are Nigerians

Ipob and Unknown gunmen are Nigerians too

Malaysia drug lords are Nigerians

UK Drug cartel mostly guys from the west are Nigerians

skull miners are Nigerians

Edo Delta babes doing their trade abroad are Nigerians

Escoba warehouse found at Ikorodu were also Nigerians

So stop this nonsense you are saying about the Ibos

Call your tribesmen to order oga. Benin republic ain’t far at all and go there and see the nefarious activities of the ibos there. They are the ones giving printable names to Nigeria in Benin from yahoo yahoo to prostitution and I’m not mincing words. If you reside in Lagos 10k is more than enough for your tfare to and fro and check the prisons in both Misrete and Cotonou and check the Nigerians serving terms there and you will see that 99% of them are Ibos!

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
E no go better for APC supporters seh
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by hush15: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Feintline:
Imagine bene here.

FG almost abandoned its citizens in Sudan in the middle of a desert to siphone 1.2million dollars. Why would Benin Republic not misbehave.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by caprini1: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mccullum:
Untill when I see it on any national News paper or televisions. Then I can believe it.
Don't mind those ones,Benin,Togo and even Ghana deports undocumented Nigerians almost every day... you dont go to someone,s country without documents and start all sorts of evil vices,from prostitution ,fraud and robberies. My work has been taking me around these countries for close to 17 years ,and i must tell you,some of the things our people do is appalling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
What are the reasons for their deportation?

If you are an American Citizen and misbehave in Mexico or ThevNetherlands, you will be deported kiakia.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by erumena(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
frenzy48:
and majority will be from South West,,so they have been deported after seeking assylum in Benin,when their brodas the herdsmen started using Dem for shooting practice...

Naija go beta one day

Tribalism is really deep in people’s heart on this platform.

Have you stop to ask if the people being deported committed offenses that warrants that?

Is it every Nigerian in Benin being deported?

Why don’t you all be patriotic for once?
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chaii how has the mighty fallen benin republic of all countries deporting nigerians aru.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by erumena(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
hush15:

FG almost abandoned its citizens in Sudan in the middle of a desert to siphone 1.2million dollars. Why would Benin Republic not misbehave.

SMH……just give government a break, you really don’t know what is happening out there
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by billyG(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
How did the Giant become a midget beats me.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by shegra58: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Mynd44 Seun OAM4J rule 2
if you like shout rule 100

Your papa is silly
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
Imagine Benin Republic o, people don't the extent of damage that these 2023 elections have done to Nigeria image globally.

Nigerians especially Yoruba think they are wise with their blatant corruption, but they are biggest fools in the world today.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Ogiame: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
shegra58:
if you like shout rule 100

Your papa is silly
Wait till Mynd44 Seun get you. 😂
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
priceactionx:
Hee hee. True business people are not deported. When you go to a neighbouring countries because of easy pass and you hide there to perpetuate crime, fraud and cash out to the point that many guys have illegal yahoo yahoo school, polluting young guys and teaching them how to perfect scams, that's what you get. It's long over due.
You start to spoil their banking systems that receive illegal money , you are spoiling their name in international market .
Go to many crime channels bursting scammers, Many of west African guys bursted are Nigerians but staying in Benin.
Also many mushroom higher institutions are also run my Nigerians there where they lure unsuspecting Nigerians to those places. Many get stranded after the so called school and refuse to come back because of shame.
People will not ask for what went wrong but making assumptions.

Eeya.... effects of too much expired weed.
Watch the above video self, na your brother and sister making the narrations separately, speaking your dialects. Can we say now they are indi developers?
Some of you without data will just open mouth waaa, and talk rubbish.

Shut up I just finished watching the video the man and lady that spoke didn't speak with any accent they didn't even indicate if the nigerians that were about to be deported were selected based on their tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.