Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) (48933 Views)

Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Keep FOOLING yourself grin
Benin wey I dey enter at least once a month.
Una too mumu lie for this country.
The whole Cotonou and Port norvo no reach 10% of Lagos in EVERYTHING ADVANCEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT.
Shame on you.

Shame on your parents who failed to breed you well.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You dey benin 🇧🇯 ?
sure.. na here them born me..
grin we dey street since day 1

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Soulvein: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Same Benin Republic that their people are doing all the blue collar jobs in Nigeria and marrying our women?
Na to call state of emergency and deport every living soul from Benin Republic in Nigeria. Them plenty for Ogun State. Most of them have mixed up with the Yorubas because they can speak the language to a reasonable extent and now you will think we are one.
I don't blame them though because they have got to protect their country unlike here where the government is only concerned about what benefits the ruling class.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
huptin:

Shame on your parents who failed to breed you well.
Shame on your useless miserable failed parents.
You can never make it in life, ho lo riburuku.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Pityoobi: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bigchristo:
This is what happens when you don’t fix your house n run to others people’s own, let me tell you people the truth Jakpa is good but don’t forget to understand one thing when your country have bad name in the international community they will keep treating you like crap no matter where you are in the world no country will give you free hand like you have in Nigeria, the banta never really start oo, make dem first swear in Tinubu considering his drug related cases in the US we all will get fair share of allowing a person with such questionable behavior to rule over 200 million people we will be treated as NARCOTIC state henceforth just be ready for the banta
Una carry drug case for head when US no convict am. You people are just too shameless with your efforts in character assassination. US don't joke with drugs and will punish all offender accordingly. You are professing doom for yourself and not Nigeria, to you if your man can't be president, Nigeria can burn.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by sharone21(f): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
KingOfBoyz1:
I was live and direct at this place.

Please note.. They are all prostitutes at a very popular bar and lodge called Dowa dodome. Here u will see lots of under age girls, u will see one 20yrs old claiming she has many apprentices. Imagine ashawo..lmao. the owner is a known fraudster who keeps bribing top policemen just to avoid raiding.. nobody at this spot is considered responsible.
I call that zone Sodom and Gomorrah.

Recently, Benin republic has been passing through what I will call Cleansing. Yahoo boys and there fun holes are been sent to jail.. Although it's affecting sales and money flow, but I love what's going On...

God bless Patrice Talon
God Bless Benin republic
Fvck Nigeria

Benin Republic did same thing in 2018, emphasizing more on Yahoo boys and then those with laptops are checked but there are some people their Security men overlook.....These Security chaps( including staff of embassies) are trained Psychologists and can detect evils, lies from afar.

Maybe some people heard some ladies with Igbo tongue ( that is if na Igbo tongue Dem hear cos I can't trust who some people call Igbo) and concluded Igbos were being deported.

Make I no burst some people bubbles, we know those specialized in Yahoo yahoo in Nigeria and they are not Igbos..... Unless Dem deport Igbos for hawking.....

I don't know why ladies will go to Benin to do prostitution even when cfa didn't have value like Naira.... Those saying our government will retaliate, the Beninoise in Nigeria now are those who probably are doing something far more lucrative than what they will get in their country or based on market size as Nigerian market is bigger, if not most of them have returned since 2015 when the new government came in and Naira got more devaluated.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by samz77: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
They are IGBOS there is no where they live that they won't spoil the place. Deport those IGBOS go their villages they must not stop near anywhere in yorubaland
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Litmus: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Uganda is watching. One day in future when UN can no longer afford to fund the huge refugee camps on their border, Uganda will suddenly remember that these refugees are Nigerians and deport them to Nigeria. Same with Rwanda, one day in future when the British can no longer pay for the upkeep of the UK asylum seekers sent to Rwanda, Kigali will recall that the asylum seekers are Nigerians and deport them to Nigeria.

South Africa is slow but one day, they too will recognise what Nations like Ghana and Benin are up to and they will round up all the inner city druggies, prostitutes, glue addicts, homeless people, convicts and send them to Nigeria as "illegal Nigerians".

One day, all of Africa, except Nigeria, will be free of poor street people and these African nations will suddenly rise in GDP, shod of their poor masses sent to Nigeria in the guise of "Nigerians" deported to Nigeria.

No identity documents required to be Nigerian. No wonder that I've marked a steep decline in the looks, quality, intelligence and character of Nigerians this past decade.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 4:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria don suffer,omo see insult
Animal without teeth don dey bite
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by TUANKU(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

If you see the population of Nigeria girls doing hookup in Benin, you’ll understand why Benin republic is doing this..
Go see hook-up and cultism by Nigerians for Malaysia, Thailand you go bow.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2023
funshint:
Our yee'bo people have gone there to develop the place as usual. Always causing Nigerians to be deported all over the world.
Majority of Nigerians in Benin Republic are Yorubas. So I don't know where you get your own stat from

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Maberu: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:
Imagine bene here.
But you can't blame them. A country with a leadership that is confused and an Escorbar/Osama bin laden been paraded as incoming leaders is enough embrassment . Other countries need to protect themselves and their people.

That is why all hands must be on deck to usher in the new Nigeria.
It is only the OBIDATTI OBIDIENT new Nigeria that will restore the battered dignity and image of our nation .
It is only the OBIDIENT new Nigeria that will pull out our nation from the deep pit it is heading to.

use-less ibo crim-inals causing problem everywhere. nyanmiri must be deported from everywhere. same fate will happen to you all Bast-ard nyanmiri across Yoruba land
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Shame on your useless miserable failed parents.
You can never make it in life, ho lo riburuku.

Omo ale Jati jati...awon obi e ko won o gbe e rana....a badly brought up child will bring shame too his parents always...you are no exception!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Untoman: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2023
I stay and work in Benin republic and have been here for 8 years. Guess those are yahoo boys and ashawo

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2023
GreyLaw:

Binaries just stole and election, paid N2bn bribe, and announced herself winner in an election she was losing from beginning to end. There was never a time she had more votes than the governor yet she had the temerity to pronounce herself winner. She is a woman!

My point? Everybody is complicit. I don't know your grouse with men anyway.

She has a point: it is the responsibility of Nigerian men to develop the society so that women live prosperous and save lives. That is how it globally. Truth is, Nigerian men have failed their women. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

As for Binaries, more Nigerian have committed electoral malpractice than women. I dare say the women learnt quickly from the male folks. BlommingDale's post is apt. Nigerian men should do better.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Damilolaxyz: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
My brothers from the south east will come here now and start blaming the Government and saying Obi will lead them to greatness.. I schooled in Benin Republic and any we go out children follow us and call us ibo bad boy ibo thief, I go dey tell them I no be ibo I be Yoruba them no go hear oo.. We always wondered then what the ibo folks must have done to this people, them hate us ehnn like say we be demons jus because of their experience with IBO people. Una go come here dey shout say other countries dey victimized us, who cause am For South Africa naa una dey carry drugs dey spoil our reputation.. Nonsense...
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by Smartlens(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
nawa ooo ordinary benin here,when will nigeria start deporting their citizen? we should do same
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
huptin:

Omo ale Jati jati...awon obi e ko won o gbe e rana....a badly brought up child will bring shame too his parents always...you are no exception!
Ikú paẹ oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Àlàyé bajẹ oponu
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by crisubanijunior(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
...the book "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe says it all about Nigeria. Pathetic
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
BloomingDale:
They don’t want criminal Nigerian men in their country. Deport them all back. How I wish Nigerian women can practice selective breeding to reduce the numbers of Nigerian men.

Benin is a peaceful country.

They don't want troublesome people in their country.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Ikú paẹ oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Àlàyé bajẹ oponu

I am older than your useless parents you can't be calling me Omo...fool
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
huptin:

I am older than your useless parents you can't be calling me Omo...fool
Lol
See senseless and useless rock of ages grin
You must be older than everyone on the internet grin
Oponu ọdẹ grin
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Lol
See senseless and useless rock of ages grin
You must be older than everyone on the internet grin
Oponu ọdẹ grin

Your parents won't dare say such rubbish to me if they are lucky enough in their life time to set eyes on me!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:30am On May 01, 2023
huptin:

Your parents won't dare say such rubbish to me if they are lucky enough in their life time to set eyes on me!
Weyrey grin
You must have stopped taking your medications.
Ọdẹ àlàyé bajẹ.
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by tammie24: 9:11am On May 01, 2023
huptin:
If you visit Cotonou, you will be ashamed of Lagos. Nice roads, well planned, no agbero, very peaceful. Nigerians are now considered pests every where Benin is now deporting Nigerians! Na wa o!!
go and live there na

It's so much better but you won't leave Lagos alone
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2023
tammie24:
go and live there na

It's so much better but you won't leave Lagos alone

How are you sure I am in Lagos?
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by tammie24: 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
huptin:

How are you sure I am in Lagos?
you are not in Lagos but you want to be ashamed of Lagos

You are not done being ashamed of where you live, but Lagos is your problem

You nor get state of origin?

Na kangaroo dey rule una for there

Why can't your state be like Dubai too abi they swear for una?
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2023
tammie24:
you are not in Lagos but you want to be ashamed of Lagos

You are not done being ashamed of where you live, but Lagos is your problem

You nor get state of origin?

Na kangaroo dey rule una for there

Why can't your state be like Dubai too abi they swear for una?

I am sure you are from one thick bush somewhere in Ilorin where you cannot even rule yourself but you wanna die over a thick jungle with a glint of civilization...tommorow now to move from your ghetto to where you hustle, you will spend hours in a stinking danfo bus, agbero will even harass you, conductor will slap you and you will still get home - no electricity, Yet in your horrible state of suffering you still see Lagos as a paradise...suffering is already enshrined in your DNA...you can't be helped!
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by tammie24: 4:11am On May 02, 2023
huptin:

I am sure you are from one thick bush somewhere in Ilorin where you cannot even rule yourself but you wanna die over a thick jungle with a glint of civilization...tommorow now to move from your ghetto to where you hustle, you will spend hours in a stinking danfo bus, agbero will even harass you, conductor will slap you and you will still get home - no electricity, Yet in your horrible state of suffering you still see Lagos as a paradise...suffering is already enshrined in your DNA...you can't be helped!
na your wahala be that
Go and help yourself and region

Lagos and Yorubas are not your problem
Re: Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) by huptin(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2023
tammie24:
na your wahala be that
Go and help yourself and region

Lagos and Yorubas are not your problem

Yoruba ni mi, ilu Eko si ni awon baba to bi baba to bimi fori sole si, awa o kin se atohun rinwa, e mo ju to ilu yin e fi Eko sile...eyin gan paapa len ba Eko je...elo tun ilu yin se...oto ge....e ma lo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.