Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara (3010 Views)

N20bn: Tinubu, Dapo Apara, Akin Doherty Discuss Out-of-court Settlement / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alpha Beta Fraud: Tinubu Controls The Press & Judges - Dapo Apara

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rest IJN

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
Rest IJN
EFCC should be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by successmatters(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
A criminal will always remain a criminal. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
successmatters:
A criminal will always remain a criminal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

EFCC should be disbanded.

Write FIFA and stop channeling your energy into wrong direction

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Nigeria can recover billions of dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Printerscanner: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Yes, he does. Despite the fact that he left the government since 2007, his shadow is still everywhere. That is a god worthy of worshipping after our Father in Heaven the God of all small small gods like Tinubu.

He even controls US Courts. He was charged by US government, he went to the Court and dusted them, and came out smiling.

That Dapo Apara that you quoted there is a useless gold digger. I worked with him even before he was introduced to Tinubu. When he was appointed as the P.A. to Wale Edun the then Finance Commissioner, I was still with him. I knew when he went to establish Alpha-Bea Consulting according to him "to loot Lagos money" together with Tinubu and Wale Edun and this immediate past Osun governor Oyetola. I am saying this on a public Forum. He and his wife and baby Mama are well-known to me. His office was at Muritala Muhammed Way very near Yaba Market. That was the office he was using together with his then-wife who was making sachet water in the late 90s till early 20002. Ask your brothers who were hawking sachet water at Yaba those years, they will know his ex-wife even if they don't know him. His love for money has made him a fugitive, the same reason why his wife and baby mama left him.

Now, Dapo Apara is running helter-skelter, he cannot even see his children, or his siblings because greediness has made him a fugitive. I sent him a mail when he started fighting Tinubu, I reminded him that he is a greedy selfish idiot who is paying for his greediness. This is a public Forum which is monitored.

Anyway, the thief has swallowed his words, he has gone to beg Tinubu, and has written one rubbish epistle saying that Emilokan Tinubu is the best Nigerian for the job at hand

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
If una like, talk all the negative things in this life about Tinubu, it doesn't change a fact that he will be the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria for at least 4 years.
Una talk all this rubbish pre, during and post election still na shame una get out of this.
Normal normal, people that are sensible would have stop all this rubbish propaganda talk but as this people have sworn to be foolish for life, they will not stop.
Make una continue, you are only hurting yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Nigeria can recover billions of dollars.

Ruto was taken to ICC with Uhuru, tell me who is the president of Kenya today.

See, stop wasting time away stopping a moving train, do something meaningful about yourself instead of daily recycling of what you have been posting for years which couldn't stop Tinubu from winning the election.

You can't hate who God has blessed, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

See, stop wasting time away stopping a moving train, do something meaningful about yourself instead of daily recycling of what you have been posting for years which couldn't stop Tinubu from winning the election.

Which God?

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Which God?

Some people serve gods while others serve God. I am talking about the almighty God who dey give power.
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Some people serve gods while others serve God. I am talking about the almighty God who dey give power.
Does the almight God support the practice of occult black magic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Does the almight God support the practice of occult black magic?

Only PA to God can answer that question properly? Are you one ?

undecided
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

That is how people like you told us to let the Abacha family keep their looted billions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

That is how people like you told us to let the Abacha family keep their looted billions.

When did I tell you that, provide proofs or stop hallucinating
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Bobloco: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu is engaging in criminal state capture

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by clearcrystal: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:
Alpha Beta Fraud: Tinubu Controls The Press & Judges - Dapo Apara

2018 news 😂

Go use am chop Akpu, you go dey alright
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Tinubu is engaging in criminal state capture

Not only criminal state capture but also criminal federal catapult...

embarassed undecided
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Houseontherock1: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
Everyone now has an opinion undecided
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
clearcrystal:

2018 news 😂

Go use am chop Akpu, you go dey alright

The guy is still living in the past, after the election if I am not exaggerating, the guy must have created nothing less than 100 threads about Tinubu with his numerous monikers.

Imagine how many threads he must have created since 5 years he embarked on chasing Tinubu's shadow .

They are sore losers who are not interested in accepting defeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Bobloco: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Not only criminal state capture but also criminal federal catapult...

embarassed undecided

Good you are coming to terms with the reality
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by helinues: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Good you are coming to terms with the reality

You guys better do something meaningful with una time, it will be disastrous to waste another 4 years trolling and wailing about Tinubu.

We all want all Nigerians to be productive so that you guys can also contribute your quota towards the development of Nigeria not just nagging always
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Bobloco: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

You guys better do something meaningful with una time, it will be disastrous to waste another 4 years trolling and wailing about Tinubu.

We all want all Nigerians to be productive so that you guys can also contribute your quota towards the development of Nigeria not just nagging always

You so much want Nigeria to be productive but went for a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, who engages in criminal state capture

Wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Johans2023: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

shameless fuuuul.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by BRIMBRAM: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
this people have sworn to be foolish for life,

grin
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by JagabanBorgu: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Come 29th May, he will control the federal republic of Nigeria, if u are happy, go to Togo.
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bobloco:

You so much want Nigeria to be productive but went for a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, who engages in criminal state capture

Wow!
Don't mind the clown. He never wants to see the country progress.

This is team that is assembled to eat what is left of the carcass after Buhari destroyed the country with fantastical corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Printerscanner: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Don't mind the clown. He never wants to see the country progress.

This is team that is assembled to eat what is left of the carcass after Buhari destroyed what is left of the country with fantastical corruption.

You will all weep for the next 8 years.

After 8 years of Emilokan Tinubu's rule, Presidency will return to the North, and one of Tinubu's boys will be the VP (South-west or South-South). Then you will weep for another 8 years. The presidency will then return to the South. One of Tinbu's boys from the South-South (Niger Delta) will be President again. You will start another round of 8 years weeping.
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Kapeter(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
How can one man control almost everything in a country where he's never preside over. Even the evil dictators of the past cannot be accused of such a thing, Not IBB, not OBJ. Na so Jona self dey chase Asiwaju up and down pre 2015 election even as a sitting president still couldn't achieve nada with the chase untill he was humiliated out of office. I guess even then Tinubu was controlling everything too same under Dictator Obasanjo. Tinubu must have been so powerful that he was controlling every thing even under the nose of a sitting president. grin
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by Printerscanner: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kapeter:
How can one man control almost everything in a country where he's never preside over. Even the evil dictators of the past cannot be accused of such a thing, Not IBB, not OBJ. Na so Jona self dey chase Asiwaju up and down pre 2015 election even as a sitting president still couldn't achieve nada with the chase untill he was humiliated out of office. I guess even then Tinubu was controlling everything too same under Dictator Obasanjo. Tinubu must have been so powerful that he was controlling every thing even under the nose of a sitting president. grin

Whom God hath blessed, no man can curse.

When Afeniofere went and team up with Obasanjo in 2003, Tinubu refused, he withdrew from Afenifere and indirectly disbanded Afenifere. Despite Obasanjo's collusion with Afenifere together with all the security apparatus in the country, Obasanjo could not take power from Tinubu.

Under Goatluck Jonathan, Deizaini was begging to bribe Tinubu with oil wells.

I don't know how he acquired such powers, but I don't think Satan himself is so power to give somebody such amount of power.
Re: Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara by swaggerjack: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Only PA to God can answer that question properly? Are you one ?

undecided
God has never supported occult black magic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Exchange Pleasantries With Atiku At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Boycott Nigerian Breweries: Festus Odimegwu And 3rd Term / Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.