Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,547 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) (721 Views)

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by Omicronvaccine: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo revealed that he has always treated former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili like his biological daughter, IGBERETV reports.

Obasanjo said this in his birthday wishes to Ezekwesili on her 60th birthday celebration. Ezekwesili turned 60 on April 28, 2023.

“Obiageli Ezekwesili is like a daughter to me. Even when she was a minister, I treated her the same way I treated my biological daughters," Obasanjo told newsmen.

"She was a dynamic young woman who is competent, reliable and very enterprising. As she, therefore, clocks 60 today, I cannot but thank God for her life, as I wish her more fulfilling and glorious years and decades ahead."

Obasanjo revealed that he met Ezekwesili through Transparency International, an initiative launched by Peter Eigen, who had previously worked at the World Bank.

Obasanjo further revealed that it was "easy to warm up" to Ezekwesili due to her hard work and dedication to duty.

“I can recall with fond memories the role she played as Minister of Solid Minerals, and later as Minister of Education when we worked together to develop the education sector and to increase the number of out-of-school children in Nigeria," said Obasanjo.

"She was never afraid to speak truth to power and she never lost sight of her goals."

"May God continue to bless her with good health, long life and the resources she needs to continue her good works," said Obasanjo.

Obiageli Ezekwesili co-founded of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign after over 200 schoolgirls were abducted in Chibok, Nigeria, in 2014. Ezekwesili, an advocate for women's rights was also a former Vice President of the World Bank.

https://igberetvnews.com/1443969/oby-ezekwesili-60-obiageli-like-daughter-obasanjo-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by GuyWise101(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It seems OBJ once enjoyed that cunt
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmm that first picture is somehow especially knowing what baba can be up to.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by yarimo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mteeeew undecided undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by DeAdvokate(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Who is older between her and Iyabo Obasanjo? But where is Iyabo sef?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by article1: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
So those who claimed that Obasanjo is an Ibo man are right after all. Some even said he's related to Oby... Striking ressemblance there though.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by vastolord4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Coded yoruba grandpa demon
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by Jostoman: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
God bless baba Obasanjo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by Akungitit: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
That IPOB woman looks like 🦍
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by leanonme82: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Why did u put 'warm up' in quotes oga op?

'Obasanjo further revealed that it was "easy to warm up" to Ezekwesili due to her hard work and dedication to duty.'

Are u insinuating dt baba iyabo, the slayer of daughter in laws, was warming up in other ways? shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by Mitchy49(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Baba
Re: Oby Ezekwesili @60: Obiageli Is Like A Daughter To Me - Obasanjo (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
leanonme82:
Why did u put 'warm up' in quotes oga op?

'Obasanjo further revealed that it was "easy to warm up" to Ezekwesili due to her hard work and dedication to duty.'

Are u insinuating dt baba iyabo, the slayer of daughter in laws, was warming up in other ways? shocked
ara

(1) (Reply)

WHAT Obi Told Soyinka When He Pays Courtesy Visit (FULL DETAILS) / Catechist Caught Trying To Dispose Of His Lover's Body After She Died Abortion / UK Looking to Nigeria For Assistance And Support In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.