Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) (48559 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by BreconHills(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2023
NwaliE01:

My fellow compatriot, am stunned why can't we get something right atleast for once.

Those nations that respond immediately with airlift capacity are nations in semi war states. If an armed force is not in a war or red alert status it takes time to mobilize.

Also its not like we can take control of localised air space in Sudan and land troops on the ground to ferry our people out.

Finally, there are over fly procedures needed for military aircarft for every country our planes will cross. All this needs to be negotiated.

You guys have to take it easy. A few years ago, our people on the ground would have been toast because our C130 were inoperable.

We are not a first or second world power. Let's be reasonable. Nigeria has not done badly so far in Sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by staga: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?

A C-130 Hercules aircraft can carry more passengers than a commercial plane, but they are not designed for passenger comfort.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
It's quite a good development Sha.

Nairalanders make una welcome me, I'm new here oooo...all of you be nice to me

Dey play... what is your old moniker?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by staga: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2023
flexyrule:
Intimidating C130... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You definitely know nothing about planes..

I have seen this aircraft up close while working in a NAF base. Whenever this plane touched down, it was a cynosure of attention. It is definitely a massive and intimidating aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by 00FFT00(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2023
Reflect7:
NAF storms Egypt with massive, intimidating C130 military aircraft to evacuate Nigerians from the regional theatre of battle.

What's massive or intimidating about an antiquated, 66 years old air frame whose tires you still cannot manufacture?. The Germans had since showed force with the new Airbus 400M, an airframe that stands up to the Globemaster C17 and got our people out, while Nigeria kleptocratic animals were still bickering about how to steal 1.2 million dollars.

You retarded Nigerians are still oblivious to the reality that the world and life have totally left you in their wake. No wonder they scammed you that Tinubu is your next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:

figure it out yourself, you know better
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Oga leave that thief alone. FashypearlIs one USLESSS scammer and online beggar.

After changing accounts they come here and pretend to be new to create a whole new line of begging and scamming
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Badguy77:

My friend we have pressing issues in Nigeria to face and try to solve, welcoming you won't change a thing so my dear Park well and air your thought on the topic above..

Typical illustration of a saddist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

SHUT THE FÚCK UP, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BÌTXH ARSE WISHES

Go get a life young lad, your kind simps around.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria will get better when u die. Not with this sick Us convict drug addict corrupt aged Tinubu. PETER GREGORY OBI will be sweared in on May 29th
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Go get a life young lad, your kind simps around.

Thief, no go find work ... Scammer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
All these one u r doing na busy body wen time reach body go tell u, keep deceiving urself with one of ur numerous accounts

That's an old fashioned way of getting a lady's attention. Swerve plssss.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Tinubu is corrupt ex convict aged drug addict
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by XY23: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2023
allthingsgood:

Audio promise grin

You didn't hear that the aircraft didn't have clearance to land. You people will destroy the fabric of our society with this mindset laced with bigotry.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2023
pls carry them home safely, I'd like to welcome them to an even greater hell
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
All these one u r doing na busy body wen time reach body go tell u, keep deceiving urself with one of ur numerous accounts

Ode na guy be that o🤣🤣
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Exkandayee(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Oloshoooooooooooooh
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Thief, no go find work ... Scammer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The joke is on you simp. Tell everyone how you've been sending me mails to accept you.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by VIKTO83(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
I was thinking d $1.2M Buses was to take them to Nigeria with d buses and buy off the buses with d drivers.
Nawa ooo.
About 450 people were taken out from Sudan to Egypt border at d cost of $1.2M. I mean USA Dollar ooo.
U mean d ransom paid for safety of each student who went to study Arabic language and studies and possibly added a high dose of terrorism and radically is worth over 50million Naira each?

Chai!! The North keep siphoning, milking, sucking, Nigeria dry and fucking the citizens on bare floor.
I was thinking air peace volunteered to evacuate them FOC.

The whole thing still don't add up.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Pickmycall: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:
I just have one word to say ,

Thank you to armed forces of Nigeria.
If it was not for Nigerians outcry, nothing would have been done.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by dimexy247(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

You look good sha
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by verifywithme(f): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Wish you can drop your number in my inbox
Fashypearl:

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

The joke is on you simp. Tell everyone how you've been sending me mails to accept you.

Show the mail's you arsehole thief.

Useless guy. So shameless you are pretending to be a gilr useles bastard

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Mikephil: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
The French Evacuate Americans From Sudan. Biden Won’t.

Afghanistan was not a one-off. Leaving Americans behind enemy lines has become the new normal.

“It is not our standard procedure to evacuate American citizens living abroad,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Friday.

Now the media is tentatively pointing out that most other countries, from the UK and France, to India and Italy are evacuating their people. America stands alone in disgracefully refusing to do so. And that’s entirely on Biden.

Despite a number of nations evacuating their citizens, the US government has continued to say that the conditions are not conducive to a civilian evacuation. All US government personnel were evacuated in a military operation this weekend. US officials have said they are in “close communication” with US citizens and “actively facilitating” their departure from Sudan.

Is this an impeachable offense? If not, maybe it ought to be.

Exhausted and terrified, Americans and other foreign nationals have been struggling to escape the fighting in Sudan, cramming into crowded port terminals, squeezing onto filthy buses and begging strangers for a ride to an airport in a desperate bid to reach safety…

By contrast, Britain, France and Germany have sent airplanes to Sudan to help evacuate their citizens, and other countries, such as India, have organized convoys to Port Sudan on the Red Sea.

An American engineer said he had been searching fruitlessly for four days for a ride, after the tires of his car were shot out, in an effort to leave the country with his four U.S. citizen siblings, including two adolescent sisters, and his elderly British mother. Artillery and missile fire have been exploding around them, and the girls were scared, he said.

“No one wants to come to my area. … The shooting is heavy and next to us there is looting,” said the engineer, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect his privacy. “They could at least give us guidelines or instructions on the safe routes to take and a pickup point.”

A few Americans have made it onto flights run by European allies out of an airfield 13 miles north of Khartoum. The French, for instance, have taken at least 500 people of 41 nationalities. Photographs from the airfield show burly European soldiers in body armor guarding exhausted families.

America is back! Finally, the adults are in charge. And that means abandoning Americans while leaving it to the French to evacuate them.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by MrAgbako: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Racoon:
Not bad! Nice efforts by the NAF. Meanwhile, hope those C-130 Hercules are well serviced & maintained? I remember the painful crash of August 26, 1992 in Ejigbo Lagos here.
lol. So u can appreciate a thing about Nigeria?😂
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nice one these are the type of news we should be hearing and also they should man up for a quicker response to any situation.

I wish them safe flight back home.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Quaddafi29: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Who gave us plane?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?
He was to be paid, he was not doing it for free, do you thank someone you give business to?
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
[/color] welcome pearl[color=#770077]
Fashypearl:

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Show the mail's you arsehole thief.

Useless guy. So shameless you are pretending to be a gilr useles bastard

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You want me to expose you, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.