Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt (28635 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by iyke2frankeze: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
tsdarkside:

this is not a competition....evacuate the people already....
I don't understand why they are celebrating that Air Peace was no longer involved when Air Peace already has 3 Air planes involved before the Air force came with a single plane.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by MeineMutter: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

You were in a hurry to quote me because of "Likes"

United states government rescued there citizens without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures first . 😂

It is to prove to people (naysayers) like you so that you won’t be saying na your regional airpieces go carry dem or that Buhari no do anything.
Nothing northern or western dey dey good for Yea.stern_ers eyes. Insatiable 3ribe.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by ZazziAkbar(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
ShaqFu:
Cool. Those C130 still work. Remember seeing them alot when growing up during NAF day.

I'm not sure if the NAF celebrate it again because of the level of insecurity in the country.

Those days, NAF day was like Christmas day.
We still do.

Cc: naptu2.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by ZazziAkbar(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
ShaqFu:
Cool. Those C130 still work. Remember seeing them alot when growing up during NAF day.

I'm not sure if the NAF celebrate it again because of the level of insecurity in the country.

Those days, NAF day was like Christmas day.

Cc: naptu2.
We still do
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by gentleibraheem(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omoh I don’t know we have up to three Hercules oh
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by FarmTech(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

You were in a hurry to quote me because of "Likes"

United states government rescued there citizens without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures first . 😂
It is not a bad thing if we encourage our leaders from time to time. Constant criticism doesnt help.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Ignatio(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nawa o.

flexyrule:
My brother, I had to go Google that figure. And it actually might be true.

Abeg, what are 5m Nigerians doing in Sudan mbok?

Modified.
My wife just informed me that two of her colleague's chidren are trapped there. They go to Sudan to access cheap Islamic education.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Make, he no go crash.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by godofuck231: 3:34am On May 01, 2023
They are afraid of sudan , the children conscripted from mosques in the North and taken to Libya and Duran for training were ruthlessly deadly , accurate shooters
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by nolimitssoldier: 7:48am On May 06, 2023
So how did they bring back the remaining returnees? I guess through your village
Sambai65:
get small senses,don't you know that sudan have shutdown their air space?
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Sambai65(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2023
nolimitssoldier:
So how did they bring back the remaining returnees? I guess through your village
go to school you no gree ,shey na through sudan Airport ni? grin
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by nolimitssoldier: 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
So what's the insult all about? Simple thing, they use buses to Egypt then air flights back to Nigeria, must you insult? If you're frustrated with life, keep it to yourself and don't transfer your bad manners to people that just want to express thier harmless taughts... please grow up
Sambai65:
go to school you no gree ,shey na through sudan Airport ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iddo Railway Terminal On Fire / Motor Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.