Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt (28582 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by naptu2: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmXjUPFjdUA

Nigerians in Diaspora Commission @nidcom_gov

EVACUATION UPDATE:

NAF C 130 prepares to depart to Egypt to evacuate Nigerian Nationals stranded in Sudan.
They are going with a lot of dry food, water, Medications, etc.

Our Prayers are with them.
#Sudan #SudanConflict #SudanEvacuation

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1652428941557133313

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by naptu2: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023
ATP News @Atphausatv

NAF C130 has departed for Egypt.

https://twitter.com/Atphausatv/status/1652444926288822272

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by naptu2: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023
Jake @Jakepor21

Looks like 3 Nigerian Air Force C-130 aircraft’s are on standby for evacuation mission to Egypt.
The latest info is that thousands of Nigerian students are stuck at the border and have been refused entry into Egypt.
Nigeria’s largest Airline @flyairpeace also remains on standby

https://twitter.com/Jakepor21/status/1652409639386984451

Jake @Jakepor21

NAF C130 has departed for Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmXjUPFjdUA

https://twitter.com/Jakepor21/status/1652435470079471616

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by ShaqFu: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2023
Cool. Those C130 still work. Remember seeing them alot when growing up during NAF day.

I'm not sure if the NAF celebrate it again because of the level of insecurity in the country.

Those days, NAF day was like Christmas day.

Cc: naptu2.

27 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Odin13: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Buhari taking responsibility finally..

God bless Nigeria

Though we know is all has a nepotistic aura for the gift..

If you know Timbuktu.. then you know.. islam has a base.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by garriAndsugar: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2023
wish them a safe trip

10 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2023
Nice One.

Journey mercy to them

11 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by aieromon(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2023
Nice one!

6 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2023
All this ceremony untop evacuation ?

Go and rescue Nigerians immediately and stop the unnecessary show off

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Go and rescue Nigerians trapped in Sudan immediately and stop the unnecessary show off

Even the regular wailer above you rise above pettiness and wish the best.

Don't use all your life and time to be Wailing guy.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by naptu2: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2023
Meanwhile, there are reports that bus drivers in Sudan are exploiting people that are trying to flee to the Egyptian border.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Even the regular wailer above you rise above pettiness and wish the best.

Don't use all your life and time to be Wailing guy.
You were in a hurry to quote me because of "Likes"

United states government rescued there citizens without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures first . 😂

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Odin13: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
Nice One.

Journey mercy to them

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by dfrost: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2023
naptu2, you know I wake up and cry not because Nigeria is not capable of evacuating those stranded in Sudan but because we have to cut through a lot of red tapes to get things done. It's really frustrating.

I have family members that are still serving especially in the NAF and these guys are ever ready to drop on any location to kick dust. They are not 'willing, able, and ready' for nothing. The red tapes are freaking too much.

Fly safe and bring our people back.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Odin13: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

United states government rescued there citizens trapped in Sudan without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures first . 😂

The wannabe is too funny….

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

United states government rescued there citizens trapped in Sudan without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures first . 😂

Again, stop using all your time and life to be Wailing. France Convoy was shot at in Sudan. Infact as at yesterday, Germany or Turkey's plane that landed in Khartoum was shot at and riddled with bullet holes.

There are so many nationalities that are still stranded in Sudan. Sudan airspace is a no go area .

Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be shooking mouth into something you have little idea about.

Stop wailing on unnecessary things all in the name of trying to be political right

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by BuhariAdvocate: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2023
If you are among the trapped people or your relatives are among you will never sound this foolishly.
001Lagos:

Go and rescue Nigerians trapped in Sudan immediately and stop the unnecessary show off

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
If you are among the trapped people or your relatives are among you will never sound this foolishly.

Opposition is not madness. Those people have taken their own opposition to extra level. They only want to oppose anything, everything without trying to balance things up

They are not different from the stubborn flies wey dey follow corpse to the grave.

27 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Again, stop using all your time and life to be Wailing. France Convoy was shot at in Sudan. Infact as at yesterday, Germany or Turkey's plane that landed in Khartoum was shot at riddled with bullet holes.

There are so many nationalities that are still stranded in Sudan. Sudan airspace is a no go area .

Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be shooking mouth into something you have little idea about.
More reason why the NAF ought to have applied safety discretion while the evacuation s ungoing but, they chose to take pictures first and smile to the camera.

Guy, have you ever travelled out of the country before? I swear you go know say na rubbish Nigeria dey do

27 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Understand my comment and stop hating .

The evacuation and safety concerns should be something the NAF should take serious and not taking pictures .

17 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Penguin2: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Fools!

They had to wait until Allen Onyema reminded them that they need to evacuate stranded Nigerians in Egypt.

Ndi ala!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

More reason why the NAF ought to have applied safety discretion while the evacuation s ungoing but, they chose to take pictures first and smile to the camera.

Guy, have you ever travelled out of the country before? I swear you go know say na rubbish Nigeria dey do

Again, stop wailing on unnecessary thing, stop playing politics with everything.

I doubt if you are even aware that the NAF would be heading to Egypt for the pick up not Sudan as you claim.

Why do you always like to argue about something you are not current with, the Sudan crisis is not BBA show that you are good at.

Appreciate even if it's little gestures. You people don make noise about how Air Peace would be evacuating Nigerians from the war torn country, you did not even bother again why it's NAF that's doing the evacuation not Air Peace.

You can't just spend all your energy on something negative all in the name of proofing to be opposition

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by plumcomm: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2023
That’s if them never even get register of those they want to go and carry self.
As a matter of fact,if I were president I will only evacuate those on diplomatic missions and maybe students there,I no go send any other unpatriotic barga.Nigeria no good you ran to Sudan or Russia,now there no balance u dey find evacuation back.when they were making money abroad were they paying tax to Nigerian government if there is war in Nigeria will the government evacuate anyone to anywhere?.let them find their way back the way they found it there or face the music they are playing.
Fact!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by seanfer(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

So you’re saying Britain and Germany are doing rubbish also, because their citizens are still stuck inside the Sudanese capital.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

The evacuation and safety concerns in Sudan should be something the NAF should take serious and not taking pictures .

So NAF are going to Sudan for the evacuation?

You have been repeating Sudan Sudan from your comments meaning you might not be aware that the evacuation by NAF is going to be in Egypt as the students made the land journey from Sudan to Egypt even though there was challenges at the Sahara desert.

You always argue baselessly.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2023
seanfer:

So you’re saying Britain and Germany are doing rubbish also, because their citizens are still stuck inside the Sudanese capital.

The guy that's not even aware that the NAF would be doing the evacuation in Egypt. They are just too emotional to comprehend little things as their emotions always ride over logical reasonings.

Typical Nigeria oppositions with zombie wailing style

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

So NAF are going to Sudan for the evacuation?

You have been repeating Sudan Sudan from your comments meaning you might not be aware that the evacuation by NAF is going to be in Egypt as the student made the land journey from Sudan to Egypt even though there was challenges at the Sahara desert.

You always argue baselessly.
You obsession with Nairaland "Likes" is the reason why I don't take you serious

Keep modifying your comment for Likes mola 😂😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by seanfer(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Again, stop wailing on unnecessary thing, stop playing politics with everything.

I doubt if you are even aware that the NAF would be heading to Egypt for the pick up not Sudan as you claim.

Why do you always like to argue about something you are not current with, the Sudan crisis is not BBA show that you are good at.

Appreciate even if it's little gestures. You people don make noise about how Air Peace would be evacuating Nigerians from the war torn country, you did not even bother again why it's NAF that's doing the evacuation not Air Peace.

You can't just spend all your energy on something negative all in the name of proofing to be opposition

You have time replying that dunce. He can’t reason everything is politics or can never see anything good in the country.

9 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Offpointng: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

The evacuation and safety concerns should be something the NAF should take serious and not taking pictures .

You've got problems and seeking help is what you should be after currently. That picture was not uploaded by NAF themselves, just one oversabi notice me blogger who happen to be at the Airport at the time. with how sound you type, I expected something more sensible from you.

Besides, Nigerians have got trust problems, if there are no pictures how do you guys want to believe anything??

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

You obsession with Nairaland "Likes" is the reason why I don't take you serious

Keep modifying your comment for Likes mola 😂😂

Are we talking about NL likes here or bursting your ignorance about the evacuation of our citizens.

Guy, who swear lie for you gan gan? Remember just still yesterday on 2 different threads, so as you lied and accused me wrongly which when I asked you for proofs, you disappeared from those 2 threads.

Must you always lie to make your points? Is the foundation of new LP based on lies? Is lying the criteria to be LP members?

Stop blind arguments, stop ridiculous allegations, stop petty lies.

Opposition is not madness

13 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Offpointng: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Fools!

They had to wait until Allen Onyema reminded them that they need to evacuate stranded Nigerians in Egypt.

Ndi ala!

I thought Onyema made mouth of free evacuation and all. where is he now??

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vandals Damage Lagos-Ibadan Railway Track, Trains Forced To Stop In Bush / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike / Police Officer Dies In Accident While Going To His New Post After Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.